[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 hours ago, swclw said:

You know, I'm wondering what are they doing right now?

HB's film production was delayed, right? and There's no updates from YJ.

(Use your delulu mind please, comrades!) :D

omg, I have 84937 fanfics in my head right now.

They must be taking a break after the recordings and CLOY promotions, before HB start his new project.

or maybe they traveled outside Korea? an escape from virus and korean media...

hahahaha let me dream please :lol::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

10 hours ago, skidadling said:

I’m assuming it was sometime in April of 2018. The article about reshoots came out in March and in it it said that the team planned to finish reshoots by end of April.

Oh okay! Thank you for this :) 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:57 AM, Phoenix88 said:

The other guy is the coastguard captain that stop the boat that they were in when Se Ri is beeing smuggled via boat to boat:blush:

Yes!!! I nearly laughed out loud when I saw the both of them together on screen.xD 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:28 AM, Seoshi.love. said:

I am not judging.. ;p I am the same... I have been buying some Swarovski earrings that YSR wore and which I really like as well hahaha ;)

This drama and BinJin are really driving us crazy. I am thinking of buying a couple of the bags as well. I need someone to stop me from doing more crazy stuff!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

22 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for replying! That’s really great to hear and I’m so happy that both HB and SYJ are gaining fans and recognition all over Asia and the world. The cinema was so smart to do this cuz I think it got people out of their house into the cinema van staying home (cuz of Covid-19). Binjin can really move people into the cinema!

I’ve also come across this NK defectors reaction video - it again confirms that many of the storyline in CLOY really takes place in NK, like elite studying abroad, arranged marriages etc.

I just realize I haven't replied to you! Sorry!! Yes, I think it was a very smart move to have people out of the house. Limited re-release so people have to move their butts if they want to catch it in the cinemas! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the video! I am glad that this drama has brought out so many NK defectors to come forward to talk about life in NK. It helps us understand more about NK which is so closed off from the world, and also let us know that whatever portrayed is true to a certain extent, and that the production team has done proper homework to show us a part of NK lifestyle. I don't think any other dramas/movies have done such extensive research on NK, and I am grateful to CLOY team for that.:heart:

• Like 7

18 hours ago, vyyysan said:

Guilty here @Moonstarmagick hahaha! Glad to know that I’m not the only one rewatching CLOY, their IVs and FMV. The drought is real!

I recommended this drama to my sister who is not into K-Drama. She’s now in ep5 and she said she won’t stop until she finish watching all the episodes.

I think all of us becomes a good influencer for CLOY. I keep posting about Cloy in my IG and makes my friends and family who is not into Kdrama start watching CLOY. ^^ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sharluvsenergy said:

This drama and BinJin are really driving us crazy. I am thinking of buying a couple of the bags as well. I need someone to stop me from doing more crazy stuff!!!

I am also eyeing at buying Ma:nyo products at Amazon. Even the sunglasses she wore on her comeback scene, I'm dying to buy those. 

• Like 2

From SYJ official Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSonYejin/

<Crash Landing on You> Yoon Seri in Switzerland 3

EB285652-0F07-472E-A9E3-F2848F8245C4.jpg

77778E50-4868-4919-B5ED-B689AF742A68.jpg

A2987442-C413-44D9-98CA-F80029B8A5AE.jpg

3AC3500B-E1B5-4F8C-BB64-AC253B3A29DE.jpg

————

SYJ's in short dresses

The 2nd & 3rd sets (black & white outfits) were from summer 2014 - movie ‘The Pirates’ events. 

The 1st set of pics were from August 2010. Director Bong Joon-ho (Parasite is his latest film), Ye-Jin, Lee Byung-hun won APN Awards.

[10asia] Top Korean actors Lee Byung-hun and Son Ye-jin and noted director Bong Joon-ho will be honored at the Asia-Pacific Producers Network (APN), according to the event’s host Jecheon International Music and Film Festival (JIMFF) on Wednesday. The honorees will be recognized for their contributions to the film industry in the region at the 5th annual Jecheon International Music and Film Festival to be held from August 12 to 14 held in the North Chungcheong Province of Korea. The APN is an association of 100 film producers from 10 Asia-Pacific countries including Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.

E62C2AFF-D62B-45DB-930A-AE84ACD8B3E6.jpg

3A8EAC85-A329-4B8E-98E6-F8F70D25D163.jpg

19CAE63F-D47F-4F2C-BDC3-3F4B26724785.jpg

the clip of Ye-Jin dancing’s from movie The Art of Seduction (2005).

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Comrades..since im binging on my Cloy BTS...SYJ..was really crying during their drinking session when JH delivered the lines he likes kids that resembles YSR..i wanted to think SYJ is already in that zone where she wants to build a family of her own..20 yrs as meloqueen has been more than enough in  her career life..and i feel she is wishing these lines would really come from HB..is it just me?..when will sleepless nights stop analyzing these things..why don't they just get married allready!

• Like 12
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Comrades..since im binging on my Cloy BTS...SYJ..was really crying during their drinking session when JH delivered the lines he likes kids that resembles YSR..i wanted to think SYJ is already in that zone where she wants to build a family of her own..20 yrs as meloqueen has been more than enough in  her career life..and i feel she is wishing these lines would really come from HB..is it just me?..when will sleepless nights stop analyzing these things..why don't they just get married allready!

yeah i agree with you,thats the first thing that comes to my mind,you can see her eyes full of sadness coz of lines would really come from HB,.i know she wants to build a family,20 yrs in showbiz is enough to fulfill/indulge herself,.i thinks its time to her to prioritize her lovelife (hope its gonna be HB).

pregnancy is too risky/complication when you are 38 yrs.old(hope its never gonna happen).its no too late to make a family YJ..pleaase HB marry her..ohh my heart flutter!! cant wait!! fighting.!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

23 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I have also read and watch that event where HB greeted the SITR staff. In fact, I have even seen one picture of SYJ with her friends, while HB was in the background talking with JHI. :D  HB also said that he was watching SITR as he greeted the SITR team. He wants to know everything about his BFF. LOL!!

OMG that's so awesome.....I wanna see the pic of HB and JHI.

Would you please share the video of HB greeting SITR staff and the pic where HB and JHI talking? Pretty Please! Thank you!! :wub: