[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Coming from this thread. And seeing the tweet translated and itemized as follows :

the search terms were:
1- yoon seri's bodyguard's face
2- yoon seri's patient wear fashion
3- Bodyguard movie yoon seri's bodyguard
4- romance/dating rumours
5- The Issue
6- first love
7- Ralph

Sooo... Come to think of it... the "bodyguard's face" was already pointed out long before somebody shared it in this forum pointing out a fancam shot hahaha. 

So I would like to Jump now to number 5. "First Love". Since these reel and real are all intertwined. And that it seems that there is a very thin line between those. 

Should there be a confirmation from YJ's camp. I am assuming that this could be really her first love. Omo. Hearts all over. Good morning. 

#AssumeAtYourOwnRisk

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:Also, as I back-read further, I saw posts after posts about past dalliances, encounters, them being at the same space / time but with no encounters etc. and all the analysis. My personal view is that, I am sooooooo thankful to the universe that they finally meet and work together and being closer now as compared to their younger days, because had they did, I don’t think we will be able to see what we’ve seen today. Things happen for a reason :wub:

This is my exact thought too. It could be fated that they met and collaborate at this juncture in their life. Things happen for a reason. And I hope it will end up with what all of us shippers/shoppers have been praying for. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

With increasing numbers of Covid19 cases in South Korea, I really hope #binjin and all Korean will take neccesarry precautions to protect themselves. I don't mind them being under the radar as long as they are safe. Praying for all around the global too :heart:

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

hey shoppers!

THE FREAKIN DROUGHT IS REAL!

so i was like re watching videos and past contents of binjin esp. their promotions.

with sojisub oppa... Yejin and Jisub have known each other long time ago. Promoting their movie together I can feel that both of them were really comfortable to the extent that they dont care about their personal spaces. theyve been chummy and were just laughing nonstop to a point that u can feel they r "family" ( its a korean thing). Jisub would lean in closer to her and she to him... without malice nor discomfort.

Both were single... and if BinJin would not happen you would secretly ship them as well... BUT nothing u can just feel their familiarity and good camaraderie. THEN TWIST OF EVENTS...SJS fell in love with one of the reporters/Mcs/ hosts (whatever u call them in Sk) interviewing their promo. kkkk

HYUNBIN and YEJIN on the other hand well... i can feel the tension... they r both hesitant to touch each other even for photos... esp during their first stage of promotion... there was shyness... there was awkwardness... there was tension (sexual tention tbh) you can feel that. hb was steaining himself not to look at Yj too much and too long... and even YJ likes it... she liked to be affirmed... YJ being a goofball made HB relaxed... on the last part of their promo... esp HBs bday... it was different then...they felt sparks for sure... for weeks of promotion and sitting almost together... for sure there were things being talked about...they r trully physically attracted w each other. But yeah SHoppers could tell... right... winkwink.

to think d movie w sjs was the real romance they r lovers... husband and wife to be exact but we see less content... and w HB lol they have 1% screentime and they acted like starcrossed lovers for a romcom.

AND NOW... WHERE  DID THOSE GO? HAHAHA

SORRY JUST DESPERATE FOR CONTENT HERE!

xoxo

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Hii.. Im binjin hardcore shipper ❤ I reading this post since page 1 (need 3 weeks finally i got the last post today :D)

Im son ye jin big fan since a moment to remember and my fav movie of her is be with u, her chem w/ so ji sub daebakk, i cry so much, but after syj-hb rumour and sjs dating someone, i need to move on :(

After finishing cloy until today i cant move on, just opn my social media to hear their wedding announcement n decided to be their shipper :wub: but i just pray for them happy and date silencely. Have u ever watch infinity challenge esp epic of syj? I re-watch today,  and in part of the episode that syj and ill woo goes shopping grocery together and announced their will be marriage to prank infinity challenge's members (since ill woo n syj are good friend too) , it seem to familiar case w/ HB,  but heyy with HB their not on variety show?? :phew:maybe they will announce marriage too?  :wub:(oh my delulu )

Sorry, my bad English :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Delulu0696
  • Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 3/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, Annie12 said:

Also 

#6 first love ??? I dont know if that refers to YoonSeri or YSJ. Intriguing!!! What do you think?

As SYJ is so secretive about her datings, so we never know the truth, including the writer

YSR is RJH’s first love! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Hi guys, I keep seeing a lot of people are saying RiRi only meet each other for 2 weeks in a year. I think I have repeated the last episode of CLOY for quite a number of times but I just couldn’t seem to find any scenes talking about this. Is it just me or anyone mind to enlighten me about this ? Lol :sweatingbullets:

15 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Hi guys, I keep seeing a lot of people are saying RiRi only meet each other for 2 weeks in a year. I think I have repeated the last episode of CLOY for quite a number of times but I just couldn’t seem to find any scenes talking about this. Is it just me or anyone mind to enlighten me about this ? Lol :sweatingbullets:

Seri told her mother that Seri's Choice and Queen's Enterprise are calling for a scholarship and concert every year in Switzerland. She will go there and hope she will find RJH there attending that concert on behalf of his country. So, after they meet again after the paragliding scene, RJH will attend that concert every year. That whole concert tour thing last 2 weeks, and that's when they will stay in their Switzerland home. 

21 minutes ago, Sweet Citron said:

As SYJ is so secretive about her datings, so we never know the truth, including the writer

YSR is RJH’s first love! 

Yes, I always think that they are each other's first love. I mean, YSR dated people, but I don't think she ever really love someone until RJH came along. She's still searching the meaning of "love" in episode 10 and she still cannot come up with an answer.  She later understand that everything is about destiny and fate, knowing that they already met in Switzerland so many years ago. Both rescued each other from agony.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

Seri told her mother that Seri's Choice and Queen's Enterprise are calling for a scholarship and concert every year in Switzerland. She will go there and hope she will find RJH there attending that concert on behalf of his country. So, after they meet again after the paragliding scene, RJH will attend that concert every year. That whole concert tour thing last 2 weeks, and that's when they will stay in their Switzerland home. 

Thanks for the explanation! Wow that’s sad if they can only meet for only 2 weeks a year. Since all these are up to viewer’s interpretation, I want to believe that RJH defected and the last scene was them permanently residing in Switzerland :D

I don’t care if it’s illogical, against the reality or whatnot. They deserve a satisfying happy ending. The thought of them meeting for only 2 weeks a year after all they went through is too depressing for me lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

On 3/7/2020 at 3:15 PM, Bin01Jin said:

Hi! I just want to correct the number 5. They didn't donate on the same agency. Yes its community chest of korea but ye jin donated it in Daegu Branch. It has branches. While hyun bin donated it in Community chest of korea(main branch for over all). Hope you don't mind chingu. :blush:

It's still the same agency just different branch. At least there is one thing in common. Community Chest

• Like 5
  • LOL 3