[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I think HB is the one who called her cute? It sounds like his voice

Yep, it’s him calling her cute :wub:

hahaha... after 3 weeks and my symptoms are not getting better, at all LOL. Maybe I am getting worse :P. I have been rewatching non-stop also, and I am planning to continue hahaha. I agree also that “no news is good news”. It’s better for them to rest and be far from cameras for the moment. I am ok since that could increase our chances to see them sitting together in the Baeksang Awards and hopefully winning! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Yep, it’s him calling her cute :wub:

hahaha... after 3 weeks and my symptoms are not getting better, at all LOL. Maybe I am getting worse :P. I have been rewatching non-stop also, and I am planning to continue hahaha. I agree also that “no news is good news”. It’s better for them to rest and be far from cameras for the moment. I am ok since that could increase our chances to see them sitting together in the Baeksang Awards and hopefully winning! 

When is Baeksang Awards happening?

7 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

Yeah. HB probably did it out of respect/ courtesy to all people working in the same industry... but his action makes my heart flutter, and when looking at SYJ pointing at those people in respond to his greetings kind of add another level of intimacy between the two :wub: love it. 

#thedroughtisreal

#ingrocerywetrust

#inriricouplewetrust

Do you guys have a link of this video. Wanna see it

36 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

When is Baeksang Awards happening?

Last year was on May 1st , 2019, and the previous one was on May 3rd, 2018... So I suppose it will be sometime during first week of May. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Co-shippers just sharing you this event day of the TN movie. Did you notice the date 22.  Did you all remember HB ask for 22 for rating on their ClOy drama. Did you remember this event day when SYJ allow her right hand to be touch with HB before boarding back to the bus. I think someone already posted that video clips here. I think just my opinion only this date might be their first day as a couple. So hoping this is the significant of 22:star:

Fighting!!!! 

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

25 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Last year was on May 1st , 2019, and the previous one was on May 3rd, 2018... So I suppose it will be sometime during first week of May. 

i hope this would not b postponed knowing this covid19 can hinder this. Do u happen to know when they announce the nominations?

7 hours ago, Paulina said:

Hi! This totally makes sense, it's highly possible they started when they reshot scenes. Would you also know when they did reshoots? Thank you!! 

I’m assuming it was sometime in April of 2018. The article about reshoots came out in March and in it it said that the team planned to finish reshoots by end of April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 10:03 AM, willenette said:

*** The nominees for the Television Drama categories of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards have been announced! I'm happy that HB is nominated for the best actor race in TV Drama Category.  The television screening program covers drama broadcast on public television, cable networks, and web channels for one season starting April 1, 2018. Looking forward to the awards ceremony on May 1. :P

• Kim Nam Gil – The Fiery Priest (SBS)
  • Yeo Jin Goo – The Crowned Clown (tvN)
  • Lee Byung Hun – Mr. Sunshine (tvN)
  • Lee Sun Gyun – My Mister (tvN)
  • Hyun Bin – Memories of the Alhambra (tvN)

This one was posted in Hyun Bin's thread in 5th April 2019.So I guess nominations will be out by first week of April if COVID-19 does not hinder it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

78522-CF1-A05-C-4967-BE5-F-D8-DDBB467-CASince classes are suspended now due to COVID-19 (this was supposed to be our exam week), i am now ready to immerse myself once again with binjin content. :wub: Here’s a screenshot I took while watching the tvn interview. Look at them smiling at each other so sweetly. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

My friend recommended this fanfic  related to cloy saying that it is too awesome.So all those who are free and  in search of Binjin or CLOY contents can give it a try.I m having my exams in a few days but I m still gonna read it.Hope you enjoy it.:relaxed:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/213933618-crash-landing-on-you-the-untold-scenes

Edited:OMG read a few chapters and it is great.The monologue of RJH and YSR in each episode is written so beautifully that it strikes a perfect chord with the story.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Avid Fan CLOY It's the twitter post above 

Look how tiny SYJ next to HB without heels. They are so cute. :wub: 

https://twitter.com/BBYGGTW/status/1237032972911382529?s=20

Cannot imagine if they will end up with someone else... I NEED HELP!!!  Any rehab programs or support groups to get out of this? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13