[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/5/2020 at 7:02 AM, Moonstarmagick said:

Honestly, in the COUPLE RING BTS, HB did screw it up on purpose a number of times. Hahaha. You know, so that he can hold YJ's hand over and over again. Hahaha. It is called, ninja moves. In a more higher level position, it is called hokage moves. 

I mean, how can left and right, big and small, be so hard to differentiate?? Hahaha. 

Such a very sneaky ninja. 

Good morning everyone! 

He was probably too anxious. He did apologised in the BTS though. But becoz of the switch , i watched the BTS couple ring scene so many times...they look so cute together

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

I always find it so sweet when SYJ ruffles HB’s hair during the hospital BTS, then fix it back just like what she did in the scene... I think this is a huge giveaway because this act is so intimate. Will coworkers/ friends do that? I am really doubtful....(Especially HB... allowing her to do that without feeling awkward and uncomfortable, he looks so natural and even enjoying it :sweat_smile:)

I think none of HB’s costar gets to this level of intimacy with him off screen. I HAVE TO REITERATE, BOTH ARE SHOUTING “WE ARE TOGETHER” THROUGH THEIR ACTONS!!! 

My delulu heart is always racing whenever I see that part... thanks editors/ 2ri couple allowing this to be shown to all the fans. And am pretty sure tons of scenes like this have been left in the editor’s floor:dissapointed_relieved: 

hopefully some of the scenes will be put back on in the dvd... let’s pray intently:blush:

Remember when Yejin first impression with Binnie was very specific. "He has a good skin and soft hair. It looks really silky." (something like that.) She didn't just plainly say "handsome, tall, cute, nice, etc." That comment sounds a bit eccentric, honestly. (Is it only me?) LOL. They didn't even had any skinship in TN. How does she knew his hair is.... soft(?)  :smirk:  She must have stared with Binnie a lot than we see.  (Or she's just really into hair?)  :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, anonymous #binjincouple said:

Sorry, as I am a newbie, I do not know how to delete a post.  Can anyone help me delete it? Thank you!

Hi, find your post that you want to delete, click edit at the bottom, and backspace everything. As we cannot post blank, add word 'deleted', and click submit. Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

I always find it so sweet when SYJ ruffles HB’s hair during the hospital BTS, then fix it back just like what she did in the scene... I think this is a huge giveaway because this act is so intimate. Will coworkers/ friends do that? I am really doubtful....(Especially HB... allowing her to do that without feeling awkward and uncomfortable, he looks so natural and even enjoying it :sweat_smile:)

I think none of HB’s costar gets to this level of intimacy with him off screen. I HAVE TO REITERATE, BOTH ARE SHOUTING “WE ARE TOGETHER” THROUGH THEIR ACTONS!!! 

My delulu heart is always racing whenever I see that part... thanks editors/ 2ri couple allowing this to be shown to all the fans. And am pretty sure tons of scenes like this have been left in the editor’s floor:dissapointed_relieved: 

hopefully some of the scenes will be put back on in the dvd... let’s pray intently:blush:

I really love watching the BTS of SYJ ruffling HB's hair at the hospital! I think she even smelt his hair a little bit, before combing it back in place. It's so CUTE! Hmmm, almost like a natural instinct, as if she has done it often before LOL!!

I think that might also be the reason why she asked him if he has taken a bath before this scene, cuz she will need to touch his hair lol!

59 minutes ago, Ttalgi~ said:

Remember when Yejin first impression with Binnie was very specific. "He has a good skin and soft hair. It looks really silky." (something like that.) She didn't just plainly say "handsome, tall, cute, nice, etc." That comment sounds a bit eccentric, honestly. (Is it only me?) LOL. They didn't even had any skinship in TN. How does she knew his hair is.... soft(?)  :smirk:  She must have stared with Binnie a lot than we see.  (Or she's just really into hair?)  :tounge_xd:

I think maybe SYJ commented not just about HB's skin (which I've heard often), but also his silky/ soft hair is cuz HB had long hair when he shot The Negotiation. He seriously has really thick, beautiful and wavy hair and looks super good in it!! She can't help noticing it lol! He looks double sexy with long hair!

2 hours ago, Ligaya Prez said:

i think maybe SYJ celebrate her birthday w/ HB in LA where no one knows..or else SYJ wants to be there in HB side coz there is something about them.hmmmm:flushed:

If you google about it (SYJ HB LA trip), I think you can easily find news report about it and how their agencies reply. Or you can back read this thread. But for quick info (hope I recall it correctly), SYJ was in LA for vacation and to visit family/ friends, and seems she has planned it ahead of time. Likely she is there to celebrate both her birthday and also her niece's first birthday (SYJ's sister is in LA, i think)

As for HB, the official reply from his agency is that he is there for overseas promotion and for work, not personal vacation. 

Here's a news link that gives quite a good summary, incl the official replies from their agencies :

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2020/02/why-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-are-still-rumored-to-be-dating-despite-adamantly-denying-it/

• Like 3
  • Love 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384504wpp/kim-jung-hyun-talks-about-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-dating-rumors-and-chemistry-in-crash-landing-on-you 

How do people feel about this article where Kim Jung Hyun said during rehearsal there was no "rosy romantic" vibes, but that it was only turned on for the camera? I want to believe their relationship and BTS cuteness is all real :cry:

Edited by binjinfan1011
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, binjinfan1011 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384504wpp/kim-jung-hyun-talks-about-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-dating-rumors-and-chemistry-in-crash-landing-on-you 

How do people feel about this article where Kim Jung Hyun said during rehearsal there was no "rosy romantic" vibes, but that it was only turned on for the camera? I want to believe their relationship and BTS cuteness is all real :cry:

He obviously didn't watch all the BTS videos hahaha!! Just ignore it, they are just trying to protect Binjin from more rumor news. :D

Just love Binjin in leather jackets!! This new/ old picture of HB is from his movie Swindlers. It recently went viral cuz he looks dead sexy and hot in them - fans are digging out all the old news/ pictures after CLOY's success.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Anyone watches this clip which Hyun Bin attened 55th Baeksang awards 2019 and watched the singer sang while the screen shows many film cut of talented actors/actresses which includes Ye Jin. I just wonder what did HB think when seeing her on screen? lolz

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

48 minutes ago, binjinfan1011 said:

I think KJH wants to emphasize how professional HB and SYJ are. They're at work, not on a date so there's no need to have flirty atmosphere all the time which can make it awkward for everyone else. Not to mention they hasn't public their relationship yet.

13 minutes ago, hannah123 said:

Anyone watches this clip which Hyun Bin attened 55th Baeksang awards 2019 and watched the singer sang while the screen shows many film cut of talented actors/actresses which includes Ye Jin. I just wonder what did HB think when seeing her on screen? lolz

He thought "oh my crush my good friend is on screen :wub:"

• Like 12
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ttalgi~ said:

How sure are we that there is no skinship at all? Hihihi... If like we assume their friendship started from there, I am sure there is minor touching happened at least once. hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, hannah123 said:

Did I see it right? Ye jin was seen twice in that clip? I don't know which movie is in 1:50, while for 4:03 is The Classic. Looking at the video looks like the song is so touching because some of them are teary-eyed. Maybe HB was so proud that her close friend is featured among all artists.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

54 minutes ago, Helena said:

Chinese actresses Rainie Yang & Michelle Chen ship HB+SYJ after seeing CLOY. 

Aww that's so cute! Both of them are married too! Their husband must be rolling their eyes LOL!! I also saw a recent pix of Rainie and Michelle, get together with Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. Maybe they also fangirled over Binjin during their meet up LOL!!

Both of them ask Binjin to be together in real life LOL!! Rainie also watched The Negotiation and said HB was super hot there and acted well, and Michelle also started watching past works of SYJ and HB.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

this a small clip after  of the Negotiation stage greetings that someone posted on FB.

i cannot tell if HB made handshake with the director as well or is only with SYJ

if anyone understands better, please give us your inside 

https://www.facebook.com/binniejinniecouple/videos/2216838375234413/?v=2216838375234413

HB did not take the bus with them because according to the Vietnamese caption he had a fan meeting?

• Like 5