[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

24 minutes ago, Wol-sook said:

Same here. Am assuming her height is just up to his chest :wub: how cute. She’s so tiny compare with him even with heels.

RIGHT!!! We usually seen scene with the raiser to balance the height! Man...would be super adorbs!! :wub::D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

This picture give us perspective on their height difference :love: Ye jin is not wearing heels in here. We can assume her height hits just below his chin. Their height difference is just so lovely :heart:

Yass!!!!as close as we can get..adorbss!!!! I want to see HB chin resting on YJ's hat.....lol...i am getting too deep!!! 

Edit: OMGGG.....Saw your post after i commented and had to quote you and agreee!!! YASS!! !!

2 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

and do you know what is the most romantic thing by having your height just at the level of your man’s chest??? 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, liltash85 said:
Oh My... i want this to happen. Praying that they will reunite in a true romance movie. A little daring in manifestation of art won’t hurt right??? We have been rob from seeing HB bulk up chest in CLOY and a clear hot kiss scene anyway. This can be a good payback (with dividend)! :naughty:

but if this really happen, I pray for our mental n emotional health after watching. :lol::lol::lol:

I am going crazy just with their kisses in CLOY and those hand gestures in BTSs... How much more when I get to see them in a romantic movie...

It will be weeks again before I get back to my daily routine. Honestly, I have not been my self lately. I keep watching their FMVs and other videos over and over again. I need help :(

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

This picture give us perspective on their height difference :love: Ye jin is not wearing heels in here. We can assume her height hits just below his chin. Their height difference is just so lovely :heart:

Shes approximately 20cm shorter than Hyun Bin. But thats because he's so tall.. but a 20cm difference would put the girl below the guy's chin. The difference in height between my boyfriend and me is 20cm too and I'm just nice below his chin. I'm loving it.:D i find it so cute when she hugs him and she has to tip toe despite wearing heels

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@idleee I agree with you. Although I am dying to know the real status of their relationship, and for them to declare their love for one another, I know it is still much better to keep everything quiet and low key. With all due respect to our fellow shippers who want the relationship to be outed by Dispatch, I think it's better to announce any on their own terms if and when they are ready. Given their A list status in the industry with a recent, highly successful drama to boot, they have been hounded left and right by the media and fans. I imagine it can be pretty overwhelming for them, right? They are humans, too, so they need some semblance of normalcy. Are they in a serious relationship? I believe they are. So as much as I would love to hear what I've been dying to hear since the grocery saga, I still, in a way, appreciate the silence. As you said, no news is sometimes good news. Don't think I could take another denial! Hehe. 

PS. I have been a constant lurker here but never got to make an account until now.

A piece of advice to new shippers out there, let's not make out excitement overtake us. We need to be respectful of the boundaries.

Also, BACKREADING is very helpful. It helps you gain a better perspective and create balance. You will find some very insightful, some objective posts about HB, SYJ,a nd their dynamics. I especially remember @KimSooHanMoo. She gave long and objective posts. 

Edited by V*stKill
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, xxyy said:

I have always hated CCG lol (great actor)...until i saw swoon bts with HB..where they even joke about kiss and stuff

Seeing him and HB joke around..HB calling him hyun -  i find it adorable and sweet

Even now he is being funny.....he must be a really nice person in general :)

I don't understand Korean but with the help of graphics we obviously see it's talking about how tall HB is .... :wub:

186cm is 6" 1'? OMG ......damn...i never knew he is THAT tall......

I would love to see YJ without heels with HB....major height different are always cute

and first time hearing PCS's real voice lol...! 

Yes would be nice for someone to translate it ! Thanks for sharing @Winwindy 

1In1b7B.png&key=9f46d71c5e50ceb1eada34cf

added that heels like 3 inch (7 cm) and board,he still standing tall over her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@V*stKill i know that backreading helps but not everyone has that ample time to back read 287 pages with 20-30 posts each pages. That will be like what? Over 5000 posts??? I can understand those who did not back read bcoz backreading it self needs hours or maybe days to finish (and this thread keeps moving on fast). All of us here are working adult and has family to look after. Back reading is an extra job. To catch up 3 pages (without replying) already takes an hour or so.  

so its ok if the new member here do not back read. I totally understands them. They can always contribute to the fun! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, superspace said:

18 DAYS AFTER CLOY ENDED.

And I still cannot move on and decide to watch CLOY again for I don't know how many times :D

And I feel I found a treasure in Ep 14 (YSR bought to hospital by ambulance), about again Captain Ri/HB sweet hand gesture to YSR/SYJ:

(I think this scene were not yet posted in previous compliation) really curious all his hand gestures are really his improvisation or maybe it were scripted?!

Because almost all scene when RJH touch Seri, He will do that right?

But it will be funny if in the script written:

"Everytime RJH touch YSR, his thumbs will caress YSR" :sweatingbullets::D

So, I think this is HB's sweet consistent improvisation that also means his love sign/gesture to SYJ!

Forgive my delulu thought as Binjin shipper! :wub:

Can anyone please help to show on any other of his drama or movies where he also did this thumb caress to his co-actresses?  
I only get to watch Secret Garden, Jekyll Hide Me, and The Negotiation so far as they are (except TN) are available in Netflix. No WW and MNKSS in my Netflix. And no, no thumb caress in all of those dramas and movie.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 2:56 AM, cybertron said:

im always wonder,when they start dating?

ok,let me list the fact about these too,then we can investigate them together:D:

Correct me if im wrong bout below fact.

1. HB & KSR together from Dec 2016-Dec 2017

2. Negotiation start filming July 2017

3. SiTR start filming early Feb 2018

4. The fact interview released Oct 2018

5. The interview about married twice was on Aug/Sept 2018

6. Spotted at golf course on Aug 2018 

7. Golfing together again on Nov 2018

8. Alhambra wrap up party 31 Dec 2018

9. Spotted in LA on 9 Jan 2019

10. Spotted in supermarket on 21 Jan 2019

-In my opinion,they develope some feeling while filming Negotiation.Even she used to said its hard for her to fall in love with her co star during filming bcos she only focus on her work.

- But at that time HB still with KSR,maybe already hv a problem on their r.ship,just not offially break up.

-Moreover,HB&Yejin hang out a lot at that time.So,it make them close together.And with easy going,bubby personality,natural beauty,who wouldnt fall for her right.

-But they are just friend.Until SiTR release and become so popular and people rooting for Yejin&JHI off screen,i think he just realize that he loves her because he feel jealous while watching SiTR.But still,maybe he didnt confess yet bcos he respect her.

-And after SiTR done (June after back from vacation reward),he start to makes a move.

- July/August start dating.Im start to think that this time they hv a plan to married but since HB has upcoming project they hv to make it secret.

It is because of the interview she said she want to marry twice.

-On The Fact interview she said its hard for her to meet somebody (lover) if he is not someone who is she working with.

- Aug golfing,it was in LA?? i thought in Korea.

- On Nov,she said she will go to US for vacation.

-End of Dec,she start her vacation.Still no one knows whether she flew from  SK-US or SK-Singapore-US or SK-Singapore-Thailand-US.

Well,it doesnt matter.

The important thing is shes in US with HB on her birthday.

Oh btw,HB&KSR start dating just after 2 months they meet each other.

is my chronology sounds too kdrama?:sweatingbullets:

Im sorry but i cant stop thinking theres possibility that they are married.

Isnt it is toooo long for a dating couple to spend time together on vacation - almost 1 month.

Found this interesting post by our captain while lurking in the SYJ thread.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

HB has always been private with his donations and charities. He did this one without expecting to be known in public. But at the end it was disclosed by the NPO (I think it was the organization) because they couldn’t stay quiet in front of the many harsh comments he was receiving by users (when they thought that he hadn’t donate). It’s sad. His desire was to keep it private as always. 

Yeah, I think that is what happened. HB wanted to keep it secret but the NGO (or was it a reporter?) decided to release it to media as they do not want the hate comments against HB to continue. It was further revealed that HB has also donated to reconstruction of the disaster area during the mountain fire disaster in Gangwon-do last year and that he has obtained the status of high-value donor as a member in Honor Society (membership is given to those who have consistently given substantial amount to charity).

If you want to read a clear translation of the report or post about this incident (by a reporter), go to HB's soompi forum pg. 1664 (by KimSooHanMoo) as it will make everything much clearer. I am not reposting it here as I believe the OP would prefer to keep it in HB's thread.

HB soompi forum link :

@Helena  Thanks for the details on SYJ's schedule post the Grocery event. Looks like her first public event where she faced media was the L&P Cosmetic event (where HB also appeared). But she wasn't asked about the grocery incident during that time? Maybe there was no media interviews at all. The others seem to be more private events with her friends (even the Uhm Ji Won movie premier she visited seems to be more private). Any media at the Ganeshi  fansign event?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@liltash85 That's a valid point. I don't know how it is for others, but it is just like scanning for me (without replying. I have never made an account/ replied to any until now). I probably started 2 weeks ago, and I have covered 170+, so it is not like I did it in one sitting. It is just like browsing/posting on or generally leapfrogging social media which I assumed everybody has time for. And anyway, it is just a piece of advice because it is also so much fun to do. Imagine missing all those interesting stuff? :D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

I'm interested in your speculation about SJY but quite disagree with you as I see SJY a woman with high EQ. 

For what it's worth, SYJ has admitted herself that she lacks patience.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

added that heels like 3 inch (7 cm) and board,he still standing tall over her.

Wow he's so tall! Are they really 20 cm apart? Hes 186 and shes 165 (according to her profile). Can't forget his shoes may add height too! 

Sneaky me sneaked a hug to my boyfriend (20cm apart) like how SYJ did to HB. Turns out that I really had to tip toe if I want my face to be next to his. This left my boyfriend very confused because I made him stand up just to hug him:D. I explained to him about the height difference of SJY and HB and how I was gushing over how handsome, pretty and compatible SJY and HB are and even asked about the thumb rub. Bf agrees that he wouldn't thumb rub anyone if he has no affection for her (then again maybe he just wants answer me and get it over with :sweatingbullets:

I recall SJY struggling to hug him despite wearing heels in ep16 when he has to return to NK :rolleyes: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

For what it's worth, SYJ has admitted herself that she lacks patience.

That's why she need a super patient guy like HB LOL!! I've seen a number of interviews where his cast mates all voted him as the most patient guy among them. Even SYJ has said during Negotiation IVs that she has never seen him swear or get upset or loose his cool. The cool guy and the "impatient" gal = good match (LOL).

Most importantly, they are kind and considerate to each other and to others. That will ensure they have a wonderful relationship with each other for a long, long, long, long time.

@idleee  Cute story with your boyfriend!!

HB's height has been raised up a few times during CLOY BTS - 2 times with CCG, 1x with SR (she asked him to stand with feet apart and held his belt), and 1x with SD's mom when JH went to their home and she commented immediately "So tall!". LOL! 186cm appears really tall unless you are a tall gal or guy of at least 175cm and above.

• Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1