[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Enjoyed reading your analysis about Binjin. I also think they bring out the best in each other. I still recall one of the 1st entertainment video that discussed about Binjin (after grocery incident) and a lady MC said she was sorry that during an interview, she said to SYJ that HB is a good guy with good personality but "No Fun" lol! But we see how different HB was when he's with SYJ. And SYJ also appears more feminine when HB, maybe cuz he gives that dependable vibe and shows her with action how he is always taking care of her. I think SYJ likes that. :D

As much as I love HB, I got to admit I'm attracted to his dependable side! He does indeed look like a 'no fun' kind of guy but he's really nice. I wouldn't date HB since we're too similar in terms of being an introvert and being somewhat boring:D SJY on the other hand seems so outgoing, unafraid of showing the audience her true self and is willing to fo the extra mile for her characters. She's honestly so charming. I think she would be the one constantly annoying HB in the rs and he would love it despite being annoyed. One jokester in the relationship would be enough I reckon!! ^_^ thats why they are such a good match.

19 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

That's why she need a super patient guy like HB LOL!! I've seen a number of interviews where his cast mates all voted him as the most patient guy among them. Even SYJ has said during Negotiation IVs that she has never seen him swear or get upset or loose his cool. The cool guy and the "impatient" gal = good match (LOL).

I can't agree more with this. An impatient partner matches a patient partner! This is because the impatient partner keeps the patient partner going while the patient partner will slow the impatient partner down. It strikes a balance and I can say this formula works with most couples. My brother in laws are really patient guys while my sisters are insanely impatient, so I had my fair share of seeing how those dynamics work. And it does work!! 

22 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

HB's height has been raised up a few times during CLOY BTS - 2 times with CCG, 1x with SR (she asked him to stand with feet apart and held his belt), and 1x with DS's mom when JH went to their home and she commented immediately "So tall!". LOL! 186cm appears really tall unless you are a tall gal or guy of at least 175cm and above.

Do you mean SYJ? :D Shes honestly not short but is average and HB is too tall. But being tall is what makes him so sexy and attractive. Heck i was attracted to him 10 years back too and he's much hotter now:D HB is 30cm taller than me. People at that height often tell me they can't hear me :(.  So yes I would call him a giant in my opinion-_-

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Nath.SWN said:

Hello!

I'm trying hard see other dramas after CLOY (Something in the rain and Memories of Alhambra) but it's not the same thing :(

I don't know if they are dating, but BinJin DON'T have the same chemistry with their other co-workers. :wub:

Same here. I tried to watch SITR but skipped eps 1-15 hehehe .I cannot watched SYJ kissing some other guy :D <peace>

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Just watched the wrap up party video, it was nice to see that the first thing HB did when the lights went on was to look at SYJ and hugged (friendly/co-worker :phew: hug) her. :wub:

They really have that extraordinary chemistry. As what my husband says, I can see their chemistry because I’m a chemist by profession.lol 

Edited by Astaxanthin28
  • Like 6
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

I am going crazy just with their kisses in CLOY and those hand gestures in BTSs... How much more when I get to see them in a romantic movie...

It will be weeks again before I get back to my daily routine. Honestly, I have not been my self lately. I keep watching their FMVs and other videos over and over again. I need help :(

Same here. I thought I am going crazy. Even my husband thinks that I am abit off

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

You guysss... Been binging on Hyde, jekyll, me for the past two days and it's so good! Don't see any chemistry between the main couple but HB was acting so well. 

@Moonstarmagick just saw a comment on IG by the user with this same name..perhaps it was you, perhaps not.:sweatingbullets:... It said it would be so sad if HB and SY end up like Keanu&Sandra Bullock and Leo&Kate :tears:  and i wholeheartedly agree! 

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Meli said:

You guysss... Been binging on Hyde, jekyll, me for the past two days and it's so good! Don't see any chemistry between the main couple but HB was acting so well. 

@Moonstarmagick just saw a comment on IG by the user with this same name..perhaps it was you, perhaps not.:sweatingbullets:... It said it would be so sad if HB and SY end up like Keanu&Sandra Bullock and Leo&Kate :tears:  and i wholeheartedly agree! 

Yeah. I am the same moonstarmagick in IG however This comment you pointed out is a reply from a fellow Filipino who has been comparing the possibilities with how TOTGA may happen. She is pointing out that she doesn't want our BinJin to be just like Sandra and Keanu. Hahaha. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

Found this interesting post by our captain while lurking in the SYJ thread.

Yeah!! the Dating timeline is something that we think a lot!!

I am trying to find any interviews of SYJ, to give some clues. LOL:P

anyway the fact interview is in the below post from SYJ thread. Page 596

I dont think her opinion about mariage changed.

Although found one strange thing she mentioned. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

What is the strange thing that she mentioned?

22 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

"A real romantic rumour topic "? Hmm

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I think HB has a quiet sense of humor and only shows it to his close friends. He will be the one observing and suddenly shoot out a humorous word. He's like JH and observe more, speak less. And just like JH, he will let SYJ go on and on, and then just say one word that will make her flabbergasted (LOL), just like in all the interviews in Swoon. But he will also affectionately look at her talk and express all her emotions, and she will be embarrassed by his attention lol!

I also have an aunt who's really impatient and her husband is super patient. Their dynamics are really funny. But really, I don't think SYJ is that impatient. Maybe just more impetuous and spontaneous.  They will have a lot of fun together!

Yeah SYJ lol! She is not short, but he's just very tall. In real life, he must appear even taller cuz of his slim frame and long legs. SYJ has beautiful proportion (her body) and also very long and slim legs. They look SO GOOD together, both their physical body and face match so well, and their personalities compliment each other too. I see a number of MCs during Negotiation interviews that commented about their chemistry, and this was BEFORE all the rumors started. They are just meant to be! :D

I have a feeling that SYJ is a bit of an introvert as well. She said that after a long day she likes to relax by "spacing out" and she only have like a tight knit of friends as well. But yes she is still an outgoing and fun person to be with. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, LoverboyBin said:

I have a feeling that SYJ is a bit of an introvert as well. She said that after a long day she likes to relax by "spacing out" and she only have like a tight knit of friends as well. But yes she is still an outgoing and fun person to be with. 

Shes probably an extrovert-introvert. She can change according to the situation. I think most people need their alone time to relax no matter what. Someone earlier on mentioned she could be a possible ENFP. They are known for being extroverts introverts :) The close tight knit of friends could really be due to her profession.. plus shes at the age where most people don't really go out to mingle at places like clubs anymore. :D

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Prueksachittham said:

I already know they are dating. Just wanna share hoe YJ is so funny. 

I saw other video from this same BTS scene and I saw how “intimate” they are!!!

I think it's too intimate for only a simple co-workers!

The way she touch his hair.

The way he look to her.

:love::love:

Edited by Nath.SWN
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, idleee said:

Shes probably an extrovert-introvert. She can change according to the situation. I think most people need their alone time to relax no matter what. Someone earlier on mentioned she could be a possible ENFP. They are known for being extroverts introverts :) The close tight knit of friends could really be due to her profession.. plus shes at the age where most people don't really go out to mingle at places like clubs anymore. :D

I think every one has some Extrovert and Introvert traits among ourselves. It's just that which characters are the more dominant. I think for SYJ she may be the shy type during school days probabyly because she is still building up her confidence and comfort zone. But the agency still manage to scout her so she is not that introvert introvert. And when she is in entertainment industry and unleashing her talent, she build her confidence and she become bubbly and lively person as what we see her today. She showcase her extrovert selves more. But like always there is still that shyness within her. That is why she sticks to the same circle of friends, same saloon and same company since debut. She is not easy to make new friends or new connections. She is the type who love to keep her favourite person forever. This is introvert traits. (Like myself, I am an introvert. I am not good in making new friends. But if you tell this to my close friends since young, no one will believe it as I look like an extrovert to them). 

Same goes to Hyun Bin, overall he looks more of an introvert and reserved. But like many mentions, he is funny too but I guess this traits can only be seen to those very close to him. If he is a pure introvert, I don't think he will choose this path (acting). introverts normally those who loves working alone (e.g in lab, have their own space, or worst work from home). Being in a performing world is not an introvert traits. 

I agree with the highlighted points. As you in 30s, you don't go out to club anymore for so many reasons. One of it, 80% of your friends are married and have their own family so you have no one to go to the club anymore. In the 30s, you treasure your me time more than anything else. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 8