[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

this a small clip after  of the Negotiation stage greetings that someone posted on FB.

i cannot tell if HB made handshake with the director as well or is only with SYJ

if anyone understands better, please give us your inside 

https://www.facebook.com/binniejinniecouple/videos/2216838375234413/?v=2216838375234413

HB did not take the bus with them because according to the Vietnamese caption he had a fan meeting?

Heyy, i want to ask if you can hear what Hyun Bin said base on the admin’s caption? I tried so hard but only heard the bodyguard’s voice :(((

I am trying to watch SITR. Just because SYJ was the lead. But now I stopped. I cannot bear seeing her kiss another guy more frequent and with the most variety of intensity! And with a bed scene??? Waahhhhh??? I just cannot continue! I am like being JEALOUS fo HB! HAHAHA. 

WEIRD!!!! 

• LOL 20

19 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Just some interesting snippets where from the previous interview that someone posted a few pages back. This was last Oct 2018:

I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet?  If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh.

Is this an accurate translation? 

For those who cannot see the 2 videos that I posted earlier and asked for the links.See if the links below work:

Hyun Bin and Ye Jin FMV - Daring in manifestation of art version:
https://vimeo.com/395718044

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/129429732.html?weibo_id=4475909610195810

Walking with umbrella in the rain scene
https://vimeo.com/395742499

New video added - Hyun Bin and Ye Jin FMV - PG version.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/129440702.html?weibo_id=4479339284641150

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

I've read another translation of the same interview which says that she's not a 'singleist'. Maybe she just meant she hasn't been single all her life despite the lack of dating rumors. 

Just curious, has there ever been a married kdrama couple who starred with each other? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jjjrdom said:

Heyy, i want to ask if you can hear what Hyun Bin said base on the admin’s caption? I tried so hard but only heard the bodyguard’s voice :(((

I am sorry i dont understant korean,! And frankly even thought i tried to see if i can hear his voice, i couldn't. I also read the captiin and i an suprised that he/she heard something.

• Like 1

Guys,even though cloy is over (and i still can't start any new drama after that) i want you to know just reading through this thread gives me the same vibe as watching binjin in cloy :wub: love you all , you brighten my day

Anyway, i came across this post which shows several back hugs in k-dramas including cloy...i won't say anything, you just compare our binjin couple back hug ( and the position of male lead's hands) with other ones B) that is the level of closeness we are talking about!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@azl91

My delulu mind  immediately remembered SYJ's IG post in LA last year right after I read the (fun) meaning behind the said emoji - two pink hearts:wub:

Thanks for sharing this fellow shopper.

It may not be accurate and she may not know this, but it's quite interesting :DLOL

#InTwoStaticPinkHeartsWeAlsoBelieve!:tounge_wink:

https://ibb.co/DWpBHCz

Edited by Em-J
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

Wow!! I skipped that part. Good eye.

I actuslly search google fir the meaning.

So the  celibate meaning is 

a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.

Hmm maybe she means that even if she will not marry, she will still date.? Or 

She wants  to get married but hey if it doesnt happen,so what? She will still date?

@bin-jin 

I like Crash Landing On You back hug the most - it has so much feel. Followed by Cheese in the Trap back hug. Didn’t watch the rest. Can the one in Encounter even be considered a back hug? Looks like just arm encircling the shoulder only. 

• Like 7

This thread continues to move so fast! Great to see lots of fellow shippers continuing to visit :blush:

For some reason I’ve always really paid attention to the ‘love confession’ scene between an actor/actress in every Asian drama I’ve ever watched (and I’ve watched a lot) and it’s always a little awkward or you can really just tell it’s only for the drama but for the first time in a really long time, I really felt and believed it when SR and JH said I love you to each other during the last goodbye scene in episode 16. It was just really natural, believable and genuine. Just goes to show how much chemistry SYJ and HB have and adds to my belief that there’s something going on.

• Like 18
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, charray said:

@bin-jin 

I like Crash Landing On You back hug the most - it has so much feel. Followed by Cheese in the Trap back hug. Didn’t watch the rest. Can the one in Encounter even be considered a back hug? Looks like just arm encircling the shoulder only. 

Yeah it's the most heartfelt one

And you totally can guess the level of comfortness they have by just looking at this back hug

At first i thought it was common for the male lead to place his hands where hyun bin put his...but then this post came up and i can't help my delulu mind again!

• Like 5

Always love and keep reviewing this post with :heart: between HB&SYJ and lately I thought to myself that they both probably made up their mind and would like to share little step of their relationship during TN promotion dated 2018-09-22

"RiRi" in CLOY = 22 :) It might be just coincidence or something to remember on the starting date. Delulu so much and so on everything even this detail >< , however when HB targeted 22 for the rating, it reminded me about this number at the date of this clip posted by SYJ. Bringing this out at this time as I just started with my own doubt in terms of communication from the two to us sometimes. 

Isn't it that after TN promotion, IVs, BTS, and CLOY plots, it seems they implied and walk us through little by little on their close relationship---so there will be no surprise once their relationship officially announced.  

Based on reading HB answered in IVs ( the most I like is TVN Taxi 2012, he is super smart and has strategic thinking since he was young) reflected how he made decision on study, military, company set-up etc.--surely he thinks carefully on how to manage/ balance work and life, especially how to communicate with audiences.

To let people know and accept relationship with minimum haters, instead of saying out loud with formal announcement, at this time I guess that HB chooses to speak by actions in any medias sharing to public after considering to take it seriously without holding back--such compliments, stares, gestures, back hug, and esp deep kiss  etc. as Asian will be more literally ok when gentleman takes the lead on this kind of issue.

PS. The latest message I perceived sense of protecting was V..t clip video said how much sick he was on the last day of shooting which it was 1-2 days right after some negative comment about his no-feeling during the hug and kiss on cheek--I felt so happy to hear so as it merely defend those haters comments and remain just sheering and caring mode between two with that last day clip.

So far I believe in their good deed. Wish it's real and everything has been already on track. At present, just wait for the date announced  that works for both of them in terms of personal life, work, and commercial contracts.

• Like 19
  • Love 3