[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

34 minutes ago, Nath.SWN said:

also confess that I don't what happen, but HB has always confirmed his dating and break-up with other ex-girlfriends and his agency has denied about dating SYJ several times.

Sometimes I feel bad thinking about it

I believe that when HB announced in the past, he's consulted with his s/o and made sure she is (and perhaps their agency also) ok with the public confirmation.

On the other hand, we all know SYJ is super super private about her personal - dating life, and so if they are dating, if HB confirms anything, he would make sure to consult SYJ. If SYJ isn't comfortable or ready to go public yet, HB would definitely put her request first before anything else. So in short, don't feel bad about it. I can't imagine them wanting to go out on a date and being bombarded with fans and paparazzis shoving cameras into their faces or following wherever they go (look at k-idols and sasaeng fans), that's the worst. 

And of course, if they really aren't dating (which I believe we all here don't think so), then denying is the logical thing to do. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

@ncly 

I believe that.

They aren't the first or the last couple to want their privacy and for that, it 's necessary to lie and preserve themselves in order to have peace.

thanks for your kind words <3

always good to know another opinion :wub:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Enjoy this FMV from Weibo. 

Story of Dong Soo and Joo Hee 

Credit:  一口蜜糖甜甜哒 Weibo

(This Weibo user is really talented as her FMVs are really amazing and well made)

You can go directly to Weibo to view the video to support her and up her views. 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/129532682.html?weibo_id=4479649704881641

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

This was last Oct 2018:

I like talking about movies, but I'm going to ask some personal questions about this. I can not help but talk about marriage because you are not married.

If you only ask about marriage, the answer is hard. I think it's always a dream goal but it seems to moving away like a mirage (illusion).  I am already passed mid 30 because I was immersed in my work without any thought. If I decide not do it at all, I would have no reason to worry, but I'm not a celibate. Is it because I’m not desperate yet?  If I meet a good person, it's always a call, but it must be before forty, heheh.

Is this an accurate translation? 

original THE FACT interview in korean: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1735715.htm

-영화 얘기도 좋지만, 이쯤 해서 개인 신상 질문을 좀 하려고 한다. 아무래도 미혼이니 결혼 얘기를 빼놓을 수 없다.

결혼 얘기만 물으면 답변이 궁색해요. 늘 꿈꾸는 목표인 것 같은데 신기루처럼 멀어지는 것 같아서 말이죠. 아무 생각 없이 일에 몰입하다 보니 벌써 30대 중반을 넘었네요. 아예 안하기로 했다면 고민할 이유가 없겠지만 저는 독신주의자가 아니거든요. 아직은 절박하지 않아서일까요? 좋은 분 만나면 언제든 콜인데 마흔살 안에는 꼭 해야죠, 헷헷.

(chinese translation by sonyejinSnowstars)

https://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E5%AD%99%E8%89%BA%E7%8F%8D%20The%20fact?topnav=1&wvr=6&b=1#_loginLayer_1583524844198

AA8-EC247-A179-4415-8-D62-A5-E8-B2379755

I’m not a single-ist.  Maybe because not in a hurry (or desperate?) until now? If i meet a good person, I can marry at any time, have to marry before 40 years old, hehe.

—————————————————

@luffie

I forgot which interview was it where HB and SYJ said that tvN is channel 20 for them. Can you point me to the direction?

@Issa

Can I ask for the link of the video clip please? I haven't watch it.

@MOONCHILD BTS 

Guys did any one buy a DVD director's cut before,is there any difference with the broadcasted episodes,and what can we expect from cloy DVD if released?like more BTS and stuff

Yes. The exact details are not available yet.

Check out this thread below for ideas on planning/pre-order process, what the director’s cut includes (varies), etc:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

I have read in many comments under various articles that how CLOY brought the viewers back from a Kdrama slump...But...

:D:D In my case it is what brought me into a slump and that too this is the biggest slump I ever had.Currently I have put 6-7 dramas on hold and don't intend to finish them anytime soon..My bar has been set so high.Infact this is the third weekend and I still find myself rushing back to their sweet off cam and on cam clips.Plus it would require lots of courage for me to watch their other work involving romance genre .Watched few clips of them with other co-actors ,couldn't bear it and made me cringe hard..:crazy:.Thank god atleast I have watched them individually one year ago in Secret Garden and Personal taste and both were romcom.(Didn't like Sega though but PT was cute).

On a sidenote, if I m not wrong Baeksang Arts awards nominations will be up by April and final event will take place in May.There is no doubt that CLOY is gonna get a huge scoop of awards.But I really want SYJ to get the Daesang( Sorry daepyonim I wish you are contented with Best Actor award only cause you already have one daesang in ur kitty .This time pray that ur lady gets it as this is the only jewel missing in her crown of awards). 

On top of that it would be a treat to watch them together in their breathtaking get-ups.This would finally bring an end to the drought as nowadays there is not even a whisper about these two.Also I hope the COVID situation improves really soon.The Bargaining shooting shouldn't be delayed much as I m afraid it may clash with the Awards.:unsure: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

By the term drought I didn't mention that I m waiting for their public confirmation or  desperately wish for any hint from their side.It is just that being a fan I want to see them soon on screen or rather get any work related news from them.Before being lovers which we all presume, they are actors first.So it would not be uncommon for them to remain in the tabloid separately for work related issues.The last thing we heard about them was due to their COVID donations.And after starring in such a successful drama it is natural for fans to expect the stars to attend the award shows and get recognised for their hard work.Is this too much to wish for. Ofcourse it is better that they remain low-key and nurture their relationship but they can atleast do those things which normal drama couples usually do.And so far they have been easily able to pull off that cool side by not letting any huge scandal blow off (apart from that hand holding thing)when the drama was airing.We all in this forum care about them without being needed to be reminded again and no one is criticising them for not giving us any material.They have worked so hard for this drama and definitely deserve to brace that stage with that confident attitude and get the awards.It would be so unfair if due to rumours they need to hold back. SO YEAH I DO WANT THEM TO ATTEND THE BAEKSANG AWARDS.AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THEIR PRIVATE AND PROFESSIONAL LIVES SEPARATED CAUSE ACTING OUT OF THE BOX WOULD LEAD TO MORE RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY HARM THEM. (for example during the January 4-5 hiatus of CLOY people spread rumors that they broke up or planning  to get married and thats why break from filming .This eventually led to their companies' third denial.)

And who knows netizens may again come up with such bizarre and ridiculous theories if our OTP abstains from enjoying CLOY'S success without giving valid reasons.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Hi I'm kind of new here and want to make a comment through what I think would be the perspective of HB. 

I am thinking if I were HB filming this scene I would be so impressed to see her acting (especially through her eyes) close up.  A lot of us already feel so touched by what we see on screen, but HB got to experience the melo queen first hand.  No wonder he was really looking forward to acting in the same space and breathing the same air with her.  The Negotiation had only given him a glimpse of YJ's eye acting (on the monitor as they communicate).  I do believe in terms of melo scenes YJ is an expert on those. Her tears seems to roll out so easily. She did mention in her past IVs she has a lot of emotions in her high school years and kind of trying to find ways to express them..(correct me if I'm wrong)

Judging by their interactions from various IVs and Press con, I truly believe there is something more than just friends. And after knowing HB more through reading this forum, I think HB wouldn't be all touchy and smiles and mimicking gestures etc. if he did not have interest in YJ. He is usually reserved and shy (someone mentioned he gave the 2nd lead a high 5 only)

Btw, my Korean (girl) friend said that HB is well known to be a good man in Korea. I recalled in one of the negotiation IVs one fan was surprised that he could swear so well (in the movie) and she was curious when he learnt that.  And he got shy and stuff snd reluctant to answer... So yeah, he is really well known to be a gentleman and polite. I don't think he would be touchy and flirty on set if he didn't like YJ. No matter how "tomboy" a girl is, a good man like him wouldn't take advantage of her by being flirty and touchy. I really think there is some sexual tension going on between them....

YJ did mention in her previous interviews that she had secretly dated. So she is quite good in keeping her private life off cameras. So I was thinking in her 19 years of acting the only photos were the grocery photos?!? And the grocery photos were with HB and it was in the States?!?  She must be devastated that her perfect streak of no scandal was broken.  So I think she would be extra extra careful from this point onwards if they're really dating.  But I'm thinking if she wanted to keep quiet about her private life then why did she all those HB videos on her IG?  Does she want to get herself in "real romantic rumour"? Someone mentioned she said something like this on one of her past IVs that she has never dated KNG, but would like to be involved in a real romantic rumour. So does she want that with HB? Correct me if my wording is wrong.... 

One more thing is... my guy friend from Korea also said that CLOY was so gooooooood. I find it cute even some Korean guys watched the drama. Lol. I thought the majority of the viewers would be girls so I'm surprised when he made that comment 

Hi, i also think the same like you, they are in "real romatic rumor". By the way, your friend said sth more about them, ex they are real couple or sth like that:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

hello chingus! my heart is longing for them, watching CLOY for nth time non stop, watching their swoon videos, bts and all previous TN promos and anything i can see on SNS and in the internet. This helps me keep my day at bay! I am unproductive recently at work, as a mother and at life and all I think are them, even forgetting my 2 pre-school kiddos, this maybe part of withdrawals from BinJin and CLOY, this is me when I ship hahaha, please forgive me. My faith for them never waiver and still praying fervently for them to tie the knot soonest. I’m just happy reading this thread and knowing I am not alone being crazy like this.

I also watched their individual movies since I already watched TN nth times as

well and my most favorite for Binnie was I AM HAPPY movie which Jinnie said in an interview that he is more of Mansoo in real life (his character there) that made me curious (lol) so cute, I loved it as he really acted well and no need for a partner.

For Jinnie OMO THE LAST PRINCESS super great movie also no need for partner there and acting was superb I cried! I now understand why it is a blockbuster movie. Also she worked with Ko Soo again there.

I always play CLOY soundtrack in my Spotify. I subscribed to Viu to watch TN for HD quality and eng subs. Netflix don’t have any of their movies so I have to find some more. I even found other sites I can watch with all of their past works. I bought Mediheal face masks (so good btw) I am looking for Manyo serum. OMO my heart! Now I just realized to what extent I could do just to support them.

The last time I shipped was 2009, it’s been more than a decade since my heart flutter this way and now it is different as I really see a happy ending. 

Hope you guys are having great time! I am inspired and will keep rooting for them till THAT day happens. 

For now I will lurk silently and watch them over and over while waiting for announcement. Keep the faith as this ship sails to final destination! :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 14

I am pretty sure they are in a relationship and based on below evidences, our BINJIN couple is REAL.

1.  Golf playing sightings

2.  Grocery Shopping

3.  YJ posted a selca of them on Sep.22.2018 with a heart.  I really think 22 has a special meaning to them, hence Riri & Two Ri Couple.

4.  YJ posted a pic of them on Christmas Eve.  Out of all days she chose to post a pic on this special day. She could have just posted her own pic.

5.  Both donated to the same charity (Community Chest) on the same day.  Most of the celebrities are donating to Hope Bridge and BInjin are only one I've read that have donated to Community Chest.

6.  Custom-made Couple Ring for the drama -- Someone mentioned that HB picked the rings  but I haven't actually read any articles on it. Anyone know about this?  Anyway, why would you be bothered to choose the ring...

If anyone has more to add please continue.

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1