[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

One of the best MV that I've watched!

I wish it is a little longer. Haist, my heart flutters

I really hope and pray that they are destined for each other where everything before them was meant to happen. The choices and actions they're going to make are in there full control in response to what fate offers them. ..(please don't miss it Binjin)..so again let's wait and pray for them desperately. 

Happy weekend fellow shoppers!Fighting.:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 8

I want both of them to another romantic movie for nicks while in town 2021 it’s going to be super super hit and popular look at Koy even though they have a rumor that they are dating but people still watch it because it is so good and they look so good together 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ktp-syj said:

hello chingus! my heart is longing for them, watching CLOY for nth time non stop, watching their swoon videos, bts and all previous TN promos and anything i can see on SNS and in the internet. This helps me keep my day at bay! I am unproductive recently at work, as a mother and at life and all I think are them, even forgetting my 2 pre-school kiddos, this maybe part of withdrawals from BinJin and CLOY, this is me when I ship hahaha, please forgive me. My faith for them never waiver and still praying fervently for them to tie the knot soonest. I’m just happy reading this thread and knowing I am not alone being crazy like this.

I also watched their individual movies since I already watched TN nth times as

well and my most favorite for Binnie was I AM HAPPY movie which Jinnie said in an interview that he is more of Mansoo in real life (his character there) that made me curious (lol) so cute, I loved it as he really acted well and no need for a partner.

For Jinnie OMO THE LAST PRINCESS super great movie also no need for partner there and acting was superb I cried! I now understand why it is a blockbuster movie. Also she worked with Ko Soo again there.

I always play CLOY soundtrack in my Spotify. I subscribed to Viu to watch TN for HD quality and eng subs. Netflix don’t have any of their movies so I have to find some more. I even found other sites I can watch with all of their past works. I bought Mediheal face masks (so good btw) I am looking for Manyo serum. OMO my heart! Now I just realized to what extent I could do just to support them.

The last time I shipped was 2009, it’s been more than a decade since my heart flutter this way and now it is different as I really see a happy ending. 

Hope you guys are having great time! I am inspired and will keep rooting for them till THAT day happens. 

For now I will lurk silently and watch them over and over while waiting for announcement. Keep the faith as this ship sails to final destination! :heart:

Oh my gosh! I’m doing the exact same thing you’re doing to get me through this drought. I’ve also been slacking at work, just can’t stop thinking about them. At least my kids are all grown up and my hubby is very understanding of this obsession. Lurking and occasionally posting in this forum has been therapeutic. 
I know deep down my shipper heart that they are for real but till the day will come when they are ready to admit their relationship,I will patiently wait,  pray and support them. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Oh my gosh! I’m doing the exact same thing you’re doing to get me through this drought. I’ve also been slacking at work, just can’t stop thinking about them. At least my kids are all grown up and my hubby is very understanding of this obsession. Lurking and occasionally posting in this forum has been therapeutic. 
I know deep down my shipper heart that they are for real but till the day will come when they are ready to admit their relationship,I will patiently wait,  pray and support them. :)

It's hilarious how we're all suffering from CLOY withdrawal syndromes! I never felt like this in so long since Top star yoo baek last year. I don't normally get crazy for shipping and I mean.. hey its not like we're single!! In fact a lot of married fans really think they look good and want them together. I think that says a lot. 

I've been too heavily affected that I keep watching the same videos of them over and over again even though i know I've definitely seen it before!! So i'm planning to lurk less around here because its affecting my work too much.. 

In regards to their news - no news is good news to me. HB has already publicly announced his relationship 3 times and broke off. This time, I want it to be different for him!!! - I'm quite sure its YJ choice to keep quiet too. I'm all for them not revealing their relationship until they announce their marriage. I've seen so many times a couple revealed their relationship and it affected their job castings and work. One example could be Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee sung kyung after filming weightlifting fairy kim bok joo. Their chemistry was so good and everyone wished for them to date. They did but only for 4 months. Nam joo hyuk's next work - the bride of habaek got affected so badly because fans couldn't bear to see him act romantic scenes with another costar. Also, netizens keep bashing his co star shin se kyung on any available source by saying things like "NJK belongs to LSK!". Honestly.. it wasn't a pretty sight so I really don't want any of HB and SYJ upcoming work to get influenced by people like this.

I'm pretty sure they're secretly dating and I think its good to think so until one of them says otherwise. I also bet dispatch is probably on their trails now:D. Both of them expressed their wish to marry before the age of 40 and both want kids, love travelling, love cooking & eating. With such similar goals and interest, I don't see why they won't consider each other. I'm excited and I can't wait to see HB and SYJ in their next movie! I'll be supporting them as I always had!

• Like 17

19 hours ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

Is this an accurate translation? 

It’s really hard to have exact translation the word 독신주의자. What she meant was she isn’t the person who thinks “living alone” is happier than “married life” so ended up not getting married.

With that being said, she will get married if she finds the right one.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't know if u guys notice it already in bts https://youtu.be/T4JSM4OP504 at minute 8:57 Yejin said ”look at me” as their inside joke after Hyunbin tried to drag her towards the bed. ”Look at me” is Hyunbin’s line before their first kiss in the boat’s hold. So she was playing along with Hyunbin’s dirty joke. She was like ”oh bed?? kiss again??” Hehe:glasses:

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

7 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Btw, my Korean (girl) friend said that HB is well known to be a good man in Korea. I recalled in one of the negotiation IVs one fan was surprised that he could swear so well (in the movie) and she was curious when he learnt that.  And he got shy and stuff snd reluctant to answer... So yeah, he is really well known to be a gentleman and polite. I don't think he would be touchy and flirty on set if he didn't like YJ. No matter how "tomboy" a girl is, a good man like him wouldn't take advantage of her by being flirty and touchy. I really think there is some sexual tension going on between them....

Quite interesting for me to read this comment by your korean friend about HB being known as a good man in Korea. I was just back reading some HB stuff and discovered this video below. The actor Lee Sieon talked about how HB helped him during his debut drama (Friends: Legend) :

- Gave him money to give out for a teacher's mother funeral as Lee Sieon was broke and could not give condolence money, so dare not even go into the funeral house

- He called HB late night to practice his lines and even go over to his place. HB never rejected him and they did it for half the drama until the director found out and ask him not to take up HB's time as he will be very tired (as the leading actor)

- HB helped him interpret the director's instructions/ words

- Overall he said HB was very kind and gracious

The actor Lee Sieon talks about his friend Hyun Bin (2-3 incidents) - go to 38:30min onwards to around 40:00

It's english subbed but the timing is off (translation come out faster than the actual speech)

Watching this video and reading what your korean friend said makes me appreciate and like HB even more. I am quite sure SYJ has also found out about HB's kind personality in his interactions with her and also the rest of the cast and crew.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, JinkiJinki said:

I am pretty sure they are in a relationship and based on below evidences, our BINJIN couple is REAL.

1.  Golf playing sightings

2.  Grocery Shopping

3.  YJ posted a selca of them on Sep.22.2018 with a heart.  I really think 22 has a special meaning to them, hence Riri & Two Ri Couple.

4.  YJ posted a pic of them on Christmas Eve.  Out of all days she chose to post a pic on this special day. She could have just posted her own pic.

5.  Both donated to the same charity (Community Chest) on the same day.  Most of the celebrities are donating to Hope Bridge and BInjin are only one I've read that have donated to Community Chest.

6.  Custom-made Couple Ring for the drama -- Someone mentioned that HB picked the rings  but I haven't actually read any articles on it. Anyone know about this?  Anyway, why would you be bothered to choose the ring...

If anyone has more to add please continue.

Hi! I just want to correct the number 5. They didn't donate on the same agency. Yes its community chest of korea but ye jin donated it in Daegu Branch. It has branches. While hyun bin donated it in Community chest of korea(main branch for over all). Hope you don't mind chingu. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bin01Jin said:

Hi! I just want to correct the number 5. They didn't donate on the same agency. Yes its community chest of korea but ye jin donated it in Daegu Branch. It has branches. While hyun bin donated it in Community chest of korea(main branch for over all). Hope you don't mind chingu. :blush:

Oh ... you know fans would have even more to say if HB donated it to Daegu branch :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://channel-korea.com/who-is-kim-hyun-joos-husband/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjpvLn7-YfoAhWZIbcAHRpyAwQQFjAXegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw16tEW3CEBAeyluzGL-OG-K&ampcf=1

Just wanna share some old infos from other actress. Her so called prev relationship with that actor was somewhat similar to our babies BinJin being given the titled close friends with same age. 

Hoping that our BinJin couple are both ok. Got a sad feeling if they will end up like them just be friends forever. 

Pls dear God may you intervene their friendship that will eventually turn to become as h&w. Amen!!!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Btw, my Korean (girl) friend said that HB is well known to be a good man in Korea. I recalled in one of the negotiation IVs one fan was surprised that he could swear so well (in the movie) and she was curious when he learnt that.  And he got shy and stuff snd reluctant to answer... So yeah, he is really well known to be a gentleman and polite. I don't think he would be touchy and flirty on set if he didn't like YJ. No matter how "tomboy" a girl is, a good man like him wouldn't take advantage of her by being flirty and touchy. I really think there is some sexual tension going on between them....

What does your korean friend think of YSJ (or any inside info)? We hardly know something, besides the fact that she has clean dating history and likes to travel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

The other thing I was thinking about is how both SYJ and HB are very artistic (in different areas) and also sporty 

SYJ

- loves to arrange flowers, has very unique taste of artwork which she hangs all over her house (saw this in Master of the House show). She is also a pilates and TRX qualified instructor and has said she loves to do "wild" activities like paragliding (which she finally learnt during CLOY!)

HB

- loves to paint and do sculpture, and also calligraphy. Plays the piano (and used to be able to play a piece just by hearing - he seems to have perfect pitch) and also takes beautiful photographs (from what I read). Loves sports, games and physical activities (he was asked if he prefers to be in action or romance shows, and said action cuz he loves sports).

At the same time, both of them are also homebodies and prefers to spend time at home, cook, read etc. And both love to eat!!

Oh Binjin, I really hope you are together!!

SYJ also likes photography and swims. Swimming is one of the activities HB did to get in shape for CLOY. I think I read in passing he likes it in general too. SYJ also likes the outdoors/hiking. Both enjoy traveling. Random that they both like watches. 

Plus, they are both hot, at the top of their careers and seem to be very humble. HB mentioned in his Esquire interview that they share similar career experiences and views in life. Hello? Basic foundation. If we had a matchmaking service, they'd totally be paired up. They'd be the face of our company lol. But no pressure.

• Like 12
  • LOL 12