[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I think every one has some Extrovert and Introvert traits among ourselves. It's just that which characters are the more dominant. I think for SYJ she may be the shy type during school days probabyly because she is still building up her confidence and comfort zone. But the agency still manage to scout her so she is not that introvert introvert. And when she is in entertainment industry and unleashing her talent, she build her confidence and she become bubbly and lively person as what we see her today. She showcase her extrovert selves more. But like always there is still that shyness within her. That is why she sticks to the same circle of friends, same saloon and same company since debut. She is not easy to make new friends or new connections. She is the type who love to keep her favourite person forever. This is introvert traits. (Like myself, I am an introvert. I am not good in making new friends. But if you tell this to my close friends since young, no one will believe it as I look like an extrovert to them). 

Same goes to Hyun Bin, overall he looks more of an introvert and reserved. But like many mentions, he is funny too but I guess this traits can only be seen to those very close to him. If he is a pure introvert, I don't think he will choose this path (acting). introverts normally those who loves working alone (e.g in lab, have their own space, or worst work from home). Being in a performing world is not an introvert traits. 

Allow me to add some things here :grin:

Someone earlier mentioned SYJ maybe ENFP and i replied on page 226, but its okay, let me copy-paste here. If you are familiar with MBTI, then it's easier for us to talk :grin:

"Based on HB's answers in most of his interviews, he's either INTP or INTJ. He does look like INTJ but we can't know for sure since we don't know his real personality as Kim Tae Pyung. 

Tbh, SYJ is more difficult to read. She could easily pass as an extrovert due to her bubbly character. But i always think she's more introvert rather than extrovert. Many introverts will behave like an extrovert when surrounded by people and friends they are very comforfable with. I'm guessing she's INFP or ENFP."

I do think HB is definitely an introvert. By now, i think we can agree that HB is very comfortable with SYJ since we are seeing many sides of HB that never been seen before. 

One thing about introverts, they show their true colors only when they are with inner circle (family or friend they are very comfortable). Which is clear as day with HB and SYJ :lol:

About HB choosing to be an actor, i'm actually pretty sure it's because he's an introvert then he was exactly sure he wanted to become an actor. I have to disagree about being a performer is not an introvert trait.  :grin:

Some greatest actors in the world are actually introverts (Meryl Streep, Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, Heath Ledger). If we want some Korean names, i believe Hwang Jung Min is a great example of introvert actor. Ji Sung and Jo Jung Suk are also on the list :grin:

I remember in Swoon's Couch Talk, HB had to choose which characters he's played that very most like him. HB answered "a little bit of me is included in every single character i have played."

Fyi, acting is one of many ways for introverts to explore unknown personalities inside themselves and unleash their never-seen-before characters when acting different roles. This is also why i'm not sure if SYJ is an extrovert or introvert. She's more difficult to read :grin: 

Being an actor is actually one-man-show job. It depends on your capability to brings out "another person" in you without confusing your real personality (Heath Ledger failed at this, thus resulted in his suicide).

I can relate to HB answers in swoon video since i also went into acting and theatre class for a few years. Introverts put high value on their me-time. And it's known to public that HB put boundaries between his actor persona as Hyun Bin and his real life as Kim Tae Pyung. Imho, only introverts are able to do that :blush:

Sorry if my post becomes too long and too complicated. 

After all, HB and SYJ personalities do complement each other. So yes, we are waiting for good news :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

Is this a sign? :rolleyes:

The universe is a beautiful mysterious place that only gets more wonderful when you share it with someone else.:heart:

Yasss, :wub:they're just perfect! 

More reason to keep pushing the grocery cart, BinJin shoppers!

• Like 8
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, Nath.SWN said:

Girls,

Could you please explain something.

What are they did in LA? 

Why were they there? In the same time?

Business? 

I'm a little bit late about this subject. :joy:

i wanna know this too,im curious about in LA:open_mouth:,what are they doing there?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@anonymous #binjincouple and @Siti Masithah please edit your post. Do not quote videos and image. 

Please delete the image and video you are quoting. 

TQVM

Hi, thank you for reminding me, already deleted it.  I could not see any FMV in that post and that's why I asked, so I did not know that there was a video embedded there when I quote. It just did not show somehow. Thank you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BinJin Lover said:

I don't think we will get a season 2 for this drama. There's no news about it. 

ahh okay, i expect a lot esp. i a last episode,. i thought they will get married after that having a children and they will be happy for life...but its okay the last part is enough for me,it flutter my heart and i cried:bawling:

49 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Hi, thank you for reminding me, already deleted it.  I could not see any FMV in that post and that's why I asked, so I did not know that there was a video embedded there when I quote. It just did not show somehow. Thank you.

Sorry, as I am a newbie, I do not know how to delete a post.  Can anyone help me delete it? Thank you!

Edited by anonymous #binjincouple

5 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

My delulu heart is always racing whenever I see that part... thanks editors/ 2ri couple allowing this to be shown to all the fans. And am pretty sure tons of scenes like this have been left in the editor’s floor:dissapointed_relieved: 

hopefully some of the scenes will be put back on in the dvd... let’s pray intently

Same and i love this hospital bts too:wub:.

I think that dvd with all the RiRi couple loveydovey moments would only be release when these two will soon to be...otherwise they cannot for protecting from magnifying the rumors even more. 

So timing is everything. Yes lets just continue to pray fervently for the wedding to happen. Amen:thumbsup:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ms. M said:

Same here. I tried to watch SITR but skipped eps 1-15 hehehe .I cannot watched SYJ kissing some other guy :D <peace>

im curious about that,.why their chemistry in (CLOY) is so different from the first release (SITR) without intimate moments like romance in (SITR):frown:

As much as I want BinJin to announce their marriage soon, I don’t think they will even if it’s already planned because of the situation in South Korea right now. It will be like a bad timing for them to make such announcement. Seems like we have to be a bit patient with this.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Nath.SWN said:

He was there for business.
She... I don't kwon yet.

i think maybe SYJ celebrate her birthday w/ HB in LA where no one knows..or else SYJ wants to be there in HB side coz there is something about them.hmmmm:flushed:

• Like 2