[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

i thought, they're just not fully watch the drama. to immature to say that kind of things. even if you going to search how the daily life on North korea on youtube, theres a lot of relatable things to see.. even the provocation things.. they're just no need to worry about it. if you see as a diplomatic side, CLOY has been taken a lot of safe ending and decision on the Drama. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, autuminny said:

When I wear my psychologist's hat, I see HB might look cold and stiff, but he's the kind of man will let his significant half has her ways. He's really an easy and simple man to deal with. Whereas, SYJ while she is lovely on the surface, and don't take me wrong, she's almost perfect, but she will need to work harder on her patience. This is an essential trait a woman and a wife needs to build to keep her man, and a mom needs to have to maintain a harmony atmosphere in her household. Others might think that SYJ just likes to tease HB etc., but I see that she easily calls him out when he's doing something not as she wanted. Right now, it probably doesn't bother HB that much, especially he's a sage man and still very much in love with her, but in the long run, if SYJ keeps doing that, HB will compare, especially he works in the industry surrounded by new, young, and beautiful artists. However, SYJ is type of woman who takes good care of her man like preparing his meal, buying his personal stuffs, etc.

I understand what you mean in this part, it's exactly what I was thinking the other day. There's no doubt that they're already in a relationship, but for a long-term happiness, each person will need to adjust themselves a bit to maintain the harmony. Adjustment is normal and essential to every relationship anyway. Wishing the best for our couple.

• Like 18
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, luffie said:

Hi. I was reading the donations made by the different stars. I just realized that it was a coincidence/fate that HB and SYJ donated on Feb 27

to the same recipient agency! Such good friends indeed!!!! ❤️

Really? Where did you read that? Can you share the the link?

Maybe they discussed and decided together to make the donation......:heart: 

• Like 2

@autuminny I agree with this 100%. I do think they are in a serious relationship. The feelings are reciprocal but I see what you mean when it comes to HB being a yielding partner and SYJ being a little short on patience (no offense intended, we all have our faults, she’s practically perfect in other ways)

• Like 8

Need to repost these 2 interviews (9-2018 & 8-2019). Hyun Bin said he doesn’t want to return to any time in the past, now and future are the most important.

——-

OSEN | 2018. 09. 17

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin promise to meet in a romantic film 

7-A9-AF0-F4-6-B56-44-C7-8-E61-DE27-FE295

[OSEN = Reporter Park Ban Suk] Actress Son Ye Jin and actor Hyun Bin had their first meeting. The two met and looked at the screen to act as abductor and negotiator. In the setting like in the movie, two people could not face each other and act. Hyun Bin could not hide his affection for Son Ye Jin.

On the afternoon of September 17, an interview with actor Hyun Bin about the movie "The Negotiation" has been conducted at a coffee shop in Jongno ward, Seoul. In the movie, Hyun Bin plays the role of Min Tae Goo, the kidnapper who has an intense confrontation with Son Ye Jin. He shared, "I was very happy to know that Son Ye Jin would also participate in 'The Negotiation.' I think Son Ye Jin is a good actress when acting in situations that we cannot face directly. I look forward to every aspect of Son Ye Jin's acting."

Next, he said, "Instead of showcasing outwardly, Son Ye Jin acted by her inner. She expressed so well that we could feel many things just by looking into her eyes.

9-ABDDC4-A-ED04-4-B1-D-8-C62-F950-FD464-

"The Negotiation" used parallel shooting method, two actors will look at each other's screen to act. Hyun Bin said, "It's a pity that I cannot face directly Son Ye Jin for acting," "Although it would be different if it was a big screen, I had to look at Son Ye Jin through the computer screen. The more I acted, the more I was excited to act with her. I and Son Ye Jin promise to meet again in a romantic movie."

The romantic film that Hyun Bin wants to join, how will that work be? He expressed, "I want to participate in work which has a realistic romantic genre that suits my age. It seems that until now, I have not met such a work yet."

"The Negotiation" is a crime movie revolving around the worst abduction in history in Thailand. The movie begins with the negotiation of a lifetime of negotiator Ha Chae Yoon to stop the kidnapper Min Tae Goo in limited time. The movie will be released on September 19.

/pps2014@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Provided by CJ Entertainment
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
V TODAY OPEN!
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

—————

NEWSEN | 20.08.2019

Hyun Bin says he felt goosebumps seeing Son Ye Jin's acting

Actor Hyun Bin appeared on the cover of Esquire magazine's September issue and shared about his up-coming work with actress Son Ye Jin.

E042-BE98-273-F-46-D4-A38-D-F1-C1926560-

Recently, when appearing at the photo shoot location with a darker appearance than usual, Hyun Bin shared that he deliberately sunbathed for the sake of the lead role in "Emergency Love Landing" which is about to enter the first filming day. Although the filming hasn't started yet, everyone can see in Hyun Bin the look of a true "special officer" - the character that he will play in this new drama.

"Emergency Love Landing" is a new work of writer Park Ji Eun - who has risen to become a star writer with successive top-notch products such as "The Legend Of The Blue Sea", "My Love From the Star", "My Husband Got a Family". In addition, it has also been chosen as the most anticipated work in the second half of the year when it features the 2nd reunion between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin after the movie "The Negotiation".

In the interview conducted after the photoshoot, Hyun Bin expressed his expectation for the new work, "Sometimes I can feel a great attraction and the shudder of seeing my partner's unpredictable acting. I also shuddered at my own sudden reactions to the unexpected acting. While filming for the movie 'The Negotiation', sometimes, I saw that in Ye Jin. So, I wished I could work with her again. Because when filming for 'The Negotiation', we followed the two-space technique so I hoped to have chance to work with her in the same space for once, we can look into each others' eyes but not from different spaces. I didn't expect the opportunity to come so quickly."

In an interview in 2009, Hyun Bin predicted, "The mid-30 period will probably be my heyday. At that time, I will start a family, my career will be more advanced than now." This time, when asked how much of those predictions he had achieved at the moment - 10 years since that prediction, Hyun Bin smiled and said, "I haven't started a family yet and I'm already over 35 now." The actor also looked back at the recent time, "Despite that, maybe I will start a family in the latter half of my 30s. I also feel that I have become a little more solid. I have free time, curiosity and joy for my work, I also have more things that I want to do. Moreover, I'm also working on more films than in the past."

In fact, Hyun Bin has been doing at least two works every year since he was discharged from the military. He was also not picky about roles or genres, whether it's historical, action or fantasy genres. In romantic dramas like "Secret Garden", "Worlds Within", "My Lovely Sam Soon", he never stopped glowing and received a lot of love from the audience. But he still ignored the safe path and did not hesitate to choose diverse challenges. Hyun Bin shared, "I'm not really a person who is not attached, but popularity is not my focus. Even so, with this job, it's impossible to give up that. However, popularity is something that is not easy to grab even if I want to, that is something beyond what I can do. Therefore, I think I should focus on what I can do. I think everything will be simpler that way. Just need to work hard to prepare for acting and show it to everyone."

To Hyun Bin, the most important thing is the present and the effort to do the best the assigned work. When asked if he wanted to return to any time in the past, Hyun Bin said, instead of returning to the past, he wanted to go to the future, when the drama "Emergency Love Landing" just ended because he was curious as to whether he did well and how the audiences' reactions would be. Thereby, we can feel his tension, expectations and even suspense about preparing for the new work.

1-AC066-E6-9-E86-4434-A67-F-F785-B4243-C

D9-CADC7-D-70-E3-408-D-B333-32398-DC9-C8

Newsen = Reporter Hwang Hye Jin blossom@
Photo = Provided by Esquire
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, autuminny said:

When I wear my psychologist's hat, I see HB might look cold and stiff, but he's the kind of man will let his significant half has her ways. He's really an easy and simple man to deal with. Whereas, SYJ while she is lovely on the surface, and don't take me wrong, she's almost perfect, but she will need to work harder on her patience. This is an essential trait a woman and a wife needs to build to keep her man, and a mom needs to have to maintain a harmony atmosphere in her household. Others might think that SYJ just likes to tease HB etc., but I see that she easily calls him out when he's doing something not as she wanted. Right now, it probably doesn't bother HB that much, especially he's a sage man and still very much in love with her, but in the long run, if SYJ keeps doing that, HB will compare, especially he works in the industry surrounded by new, young, and beautiful artists. However, SYJ is type of woman who takes good care of her man like preparing his meal, buying his personal stuffs, etc.

I loved this post. Make sense for me! I agree totally with you!  :blush:
But I’m a little bit confused, I would like to know how do you “concluded” the thought above? I’m sorry for ask it! I’m new here and maybe I lost some HB and SYJ moments. Thank you!! 

:blush: :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, superspace said:

18 DAYS AFTER CLOY ENDED.

And I still cannot move on and decide to watch CLOY again for I don't know how many times :D

And I feel I found a treasure in Ep 14 (YSR bought to hospital by ambulance), about again Captain Ri/HB sweet hand gesture to YSR/SYJ:

(I think this scene were not yet posted in previous compliation)eally curious all his hand gestures are really his improvisation or maybe it were scripted?!

Because almost all scene when RJH touch Seri, He will do that right?

But it will be funny if in the script written:

"Everytime RJH touch YSR, his thumbs will caress YSR" :sweatingbullets::D

So, I think this is HB's sweet consistent improvisation that also means his love sign/gesture to SYJ!

Forgive my delulu thought as Binjin shipper! :wub:

The other scene I haven't seen mentioned is their final I love you exchanges ... lightly on her cheek. HB had more of a thumb work out in this series than his lips lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

56 minutes ago, charray said:

Really? Where did you read that? Can you share the the link?

Maybe they discussed and decided together to make the donation......:heart: 

@charray here are the links: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385301wpp/son-ye-jin-makes-generous-donation-to-help-fight-against-coronavirus

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386571wpp/more-celebrities-make-donations-toward-coronavirus-prevention-efforts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Winwindy said:

hi everyone, found this on twitter, I hope somebody can help to translate,,

cheers... 

I have always hated CCG lol (great actor)...until i saw swoon bts with HB..where they even joke about kiss and stuff

Seeing him and HB joke around..HB calling him hyun -  i find it adorable and sweet

Even now he is being funny.....he must be a really nice person in general :)

I don't understand Korean but with the help of graphics we obviously see it's talking about how tall HB is .... :wub:

186cm is 6" 1'? OMG ......damn...i never knew he is THAT tall......

I would love to see YJ without heels with HB....major height different are always cute

and first time hearing PCS's real voice lol...! 

Yes would be nice for someone to translate it ! Thanks for sharing @Winwindy 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

:w00t: :ph34r: I love the fact that these "close friends" coincidentally donated on Feb 27. :heart:

Forgive my delulu mind but what I think about this is that there may be a possibility that ye jin and hyun bin talked about it and donated together at the same time but only the donation of ye jin was revealed first since if their donation was revealed at once, it may start another dating rumor since it is on the same date and same organization. There may have been an agreement with the organization to reveal it on a latter date. 

But then again, I can only hope, wish and pray. And for now, this is just my delulu mind. :)

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Issa said:

Forgive my delulu mind but what I think about this is that there may be a possibility that ye jin and hyun bin talked about it and donated together at the same time but only the donation of ye jin was revealed first since if their donation was revealed at once, it may start another dating rumor since it is on the same date and same organization. There may have been an agreement with the organization to reveal it on a latter date. 

But then again, I can only hope, wish and pray. And for now, this is just my delulu mind. :)

You are allowed to believe whatever that you want to believe but ship responsibly.. that's all. We'll "just wait, and pray desperately:love:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, autuminny said:

Whereas, SYJ while she is lovely on the surface, and don't take me wrong, she's almost perfect, but she will need to work harder on her patience. This is an essential trait a woman and a wife needs to build to keep her man, and a mom needs to have to maintain a harmony atmosphere in her household. Others might think that SYJ just likes to tease HB etc., but I see that she easily calls him out when he's doing something not as she wanted. Right now, it probably doesn't bother HB that much, especially he's a sage man and still very much in love with her, but in the long run, if SYJ keeps doing that, HB will compare, especially he works in the industry surrounded by new, young, and beautiful artists. However, SYJ is type of woman who takes good care of her man like preparing his meal, buying his personal stuffs, etc.

Should we judge their personalities in a shipper’s forum or teach them how they should behave to maintain their own relationships?

Using such style of argument, then we can also say that SYJ may look for another man because HB is boring & no fun? No

They know better than us who is suitable for them, who makes them happy! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, xxyy said:

I would love to see YJ without heels with HB....major height different are always cute

Same here. Am assuming her height is just up to his chest :wub: how cute. She’s so tiny compare with him even with heels. Oh my, the visual!!!! Oh my delulu heart just can’t take it :lol:

I think there’s one shot during the BTS at their NK house that showed both of them without shoes... 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, Issa said:

There may have been an agreement with the organization to reveal it on a latter date. 

HB has always been private with his donations and charities. He did this one without expecting to be known in public. But at the end it was disclosed by the NPO (I think it was the organization) because they couldn’t stay quiet in front of the many harsh comments he was receiving by users (when they thought that he hadn’t donate). It’s sad. His desire was to keep it private as always. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

20 minutes ago, sussieh said:

HB has always been private with his donations and charities. He did this one without expecting to be known in public. But at the end it was disclosed by the NPO (I think it was the organization) because they couldn’t stay quiet in front of the many harsh comments he was receiving by users (when they thought that he hadn’t donate). It’s sad. His desire was to keep it private as always. 

The irony is, those who are "counting" other people's money as to whether they have donated or not; have they donated as well? LOL. Sad mentality. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2