[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I am so looking forward to see them attending an award together. 

Best chemistry on screen

Best couple

Best actress

Best actor

Best production team

Best director

Best writer

And this post cloy day 2 is killing me. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Hyun Bin's label again responds that he and Son Ye Jin are not dating

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you

Despite the keen eyes of sleuthing netizens, it seems that actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye Jin of the recently ended tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' are not dating, after all. 

Some time after the end of 'Crash Landing on You' this past weekend on February 16, tvN decided to treat fans of the drama to a series of lovey-dovey behind-the-scenes photos of the drama's main couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. These very convincing behind-the-scenes photos, as well as previously released making films of the drama couple, had netizens firmly believing that the two actors were in fact, dating off-cameras. 

In fact, in one making film clip, many netizens adamantly claimed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were "secretly" holding hands underneath the table while the cameras focussed on filming the food in front of them.

1581994377-20200218506748-20200218114903

1581994377-20200218506775-20200218114903

1581994377-20200218506781-20200218114903

However, a representative from Hyun Bin's label has stepped up to clarify this particular making film clip, stating, "The footage only shows Son Ye Jin clasping her own hands together," stressing once again that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating. 

Meanwhile, this marked Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's third time becoming wrapped up in a dating scandal, and it seems that some netizens still want to see the two actors becoming an item in real life. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/hyun-bins-label-again-responds-that-he-and-son-ye-jin-are-not-dating

again from vast entertaiment.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 7
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 9

I am not at all surprised of the denial again. Of course they cannot admit dating during the drama, come on, that is NOT well received at all. Shippers, brace yourself and I hope rumors stop spreading now so they can enjoy their private time before he goes to Jordan to film his next movie. I expect we will continue to hear denials if rumors keep coming and it will be a period of time before we hear any good news.

But the denials don't mean anything to me. Agencies have a tendency to deny deny deny. Let them be and enjoy their private life - when they are ready to announce, they will come forward.

We have been spoiled so much already, please don't forget:

- Nego promotions, interviews

- Nego Director saying that HB likes SYJ more

- Golfing

- #ingrocerywetrust

- CLOY BTS

What else do you need? Nothing. Let them date privately and let's just as RJH said, "Wait and pray desperately".

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

I am not at all surprised of the denial again. Of course they cannot admit dating during the drama, come on, that is NOT well received at all. Shippers, brace yourself and I hope rumors stop spreading now so they can enjoy their private time before he goes to Jordan to film his next movie. I expect we will continue to hear denials if rumors keep coming and it will be a period of time before we hear any good news.

But the denials don't mean anything to me. Agencies have a tendency to deny deny deny. Let them be and enjoy their private life - when they are ready to announce, they will come forward.

- Golfing

- #ingrocerywetrust

- CLOY BTS

What else do you need? Nothing. Let them date privately and let's just as RJH said, "Wait and pray desperately".

I couldn't agree more with you. We have been spoiled too much and we should be grateful  

• Like 6

I will continue to refuse people who believe that they are not more that just friends (even their agencies lol). 

The other day, I was messaging a friend of mine (who i haven’t scene for a very long time) and i kept on telling her that these two are an item. She said Im hallucinating again and even said that she is waiting for Binnie and Hyekyo to get back together. The moment she said those words, i wanted to go to her house (its around 2-3hours drive from my place) and pull her hair out!!! LMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

8 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

- Golfing

- #ingrocerywetrust

- CLOY BTS

I also agree 100%.

GUYS, I believe there are still a lot of projects lined up for them in 2020 or maybe up until 2021. And it is very evident that the following of HB and SYJ really soared a lot higher with CLOY. However, they cannot compromise market and success of the next project because of a confirmation on dating. The agency, as long as the artists are in contract with them still is in control of almost everything. So if denials are the only way to hang on and make sure that market of their artists will still be at the top even with projects with other artists. 

On the other hand, I guess these two are being so realistic. I mean, if you know for yourselves that you are really someone to somebody else and that there is something more, a label or confirmation will not be necessary at the moment, given the situation cited above. 

Sometimes when that "something more" in a relationship makes a person too happy, it is very scary to start defining things with the other because it may cause the parties pressure to live up to the expectations of each other especially when you become an official couple. 

So we might need to hang on and wait for them to finally come out since they both want to get married before they turn 40!!! 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Just now, BinjinFTW said:

she is waiting for Binnie and Hyekyo to get back together. The moment she said those words, i wanted to go to her house (its around 2-3hours drive from my place) and pull her hair out!!! LMAO

HAHAHAHA. Actually, when SSC divorced, the HBxSHK shipper somehow became alive. These two were loved when they were an item and i can totally see their chemistry as well during the NGs in their drama. But that's so many years ago! Denying 3 times is too much for my heart to take... :bawling:

Now i wonder if we'll ever get a special episode or even an ig post from Yejin... 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1