[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, SilverLining_520 said:

Hi everyone here

Just read the news about VAST denying "dating rumours", but after reading the entire article the only thing they said is ""The footage only shows Son Ye Jin clasping her own hands together," and other lines such as "VAST denying again" was written by reporters, not VAST lol.

So calm down everyone. This whole thing "holding hands under the table" in the eyes of general public is quite unprofessional, becos it's their workplace not private space. I think VAST did it right, becos if they let these posts floating around, ppl can doubt HyunBin and even Son Yejin's professionalism, and from my point of view it's not good at all.

Even tho I support their relationship 100%, I think we should respect their privacy, if they're ready to tell us they'll tell when time comes. If not, let them take their time. 

Agree 100%. For shippers out there, please refrain from feeding into such rumors. We don't need it. We have already been spoiled LOTS and now it's time to just WAIT AND PRAY DESPERATELY. When they are ready, they will inform us.

Regarding the VAST comment - news and reporters always add in their two cents. VAST has to deny the hand holding. It's unprofessional! That's going to jeopardize their professionalism as actors. I did look at the picture and I think SYJ did clasp her hands and HB's hand was next to it so I can see how it got taken out of context. I do not think they would hold hands. There is a time and place to date, and while working when you have crew members working hard, is not the place to date. 

We need to respect their privacy and let them be. HB is going to be busy preparing for his new movie and SYJ had so many emotional scenes during CLOY - they both need rest and HB will be busy. Let's not further burden them with these kinds of rumors and give them more work and stress. LOL

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

I’m calm. The source is allkpop. Not credible. What strikes me is this line: 

However, a representative from Hyun Bin's label has stepped up to clarify this particular making film clip, stating, "The footage only shows Son Ye Jin clasping her own hands together," stressing once again that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating. 

1. Who is that representative? VAST did not post any statement on the website or on their social media accounts. 
2. They denied holding hands but they did not deny the dating based on the statement. It was just the conclusion of the writer. 

Link articles to credible sources then I’ll believe you. :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I'm find this weird too. Since she wasn't active at all on her insta due to the innumerous rumors that came out while they were shooting she just had upload an pic (that one with HB on Christma's eve) because her other posts were all she thanking to ppl that have send to her and to CLOY cast/staff coffee trucks so I was expecting that on the last shooting day she would do an update on her insta like on SITR, but nothing. Then I was hoping that she would post an pic at the wrap up party but them again she didn't

I think VAST sent her a DM :joy:

About the third denial, if it is an official statement from VAST, I'd wait for an official link and an accurate translation before I break my own heart lol allkpop and koreaboo are known to exaggerate and negatively word their articles to get click bait. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

That's why I keep myself form sharing stuff that would become rumours.

The holding thing, I mean I know shipper really want to digging more to believe that our OTP in fact, dating. But creating unnecessary things just to keep our mind that they're real, would just make another rumour.

They do not want rumours, they will keep denying it, esp at this time around. If it's a legit picture of them together then it's worth on the news but this:crazy:

Sorry if I'm seems too harsh, but if there's more unnecessary rumours, I doubt we will get anything at all. They will more cautious, and keep everything tight (if they're a thing) till well, married maybe. Do not put pressure on them to reveal that they're dating, just enjoy it between shipper in a close forum.

If I'm not mistaken, i've read that HB really do not want a relationship when he feel pressured in it, so keep it light guys, keep it light

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

However, a representative from Hyun Bin's label has stepped up to clarify this particular making film clip, stating, "The footage only shows Son Ye Jin clasping her own hands together," stressing once again that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating. 

HB label stating about the hands, but the headline news give us conclusion HB labels denying dating rumors. :unsure:

I'm not quite sure, but i feel somehow the media and HB label seeing this shipper thread.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

I’m calm. The source is allkpop. Not credible. What strikes me is this line: 

1. Who is that representative? VAST did not post any statement on the website or on their social media accounts. 
2. They denied holding hands but they did not deny the dating based on the statement. It was just the conclusion of the writer. 

Link articles to credible sources then I’ll believe you. :) 

I didn't see any credible sources from Vast. I wonder where did allkpop got that info from. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

HB label stating about the hands, but the headline news give us conclusion HB labels denying dating rumors. :unsure:

I'm not quite sure, but i feel somehow the media and HB label seeing this shipper thread.

The pic of the supposed “holding hands” was spread on korean media recently that’s why (I think) that Vast had make this comment.

• Like 3

Agreeing with @marshemell0ws and @SilverLining_520 100%! 

This was the reason why over analyzing every.single.bts scene was never good for your heart or for the OTP. 

But who is this VAST rep they are talking about?!?!? It sounds like a false alarm finding out that its ALLKpop reporting. 

It's not the same as the resto ahjumma pic situation. It's just fan speculations. 

Edit: 

I just bought Edelweiss seedlings. 

Thanks to CLOY, I understood what this flower deeply means. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

That's why I keep myself form sharing stuff that would become rumours.

The holding thing, I mean I know shipper really want to digging more to believe that our OTP in fact, dating. But creating unnecessary things just to keep our mind that they're real, would just make another rumour.

They do not want rumours, they will keep denying it, esp at this time around. If it's a legit picture of them together then it's worth on the news but this:crazy:

Actually i want to said this, but thanks you've said my words.

As BinJin shipper i though i should be ninja too or being like Man Bok.  :phew:

Thanks to Man Bok who gives me idea how to enjoy as BinJin shipper :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mjydg94 said:

I think VAST sent her a DM :joy:

About the third denial, if it is an official statement from VAST, I'd wait for an official link and an accurate translation before I break my own heart lol allkpop and koreaboo are known to exaggerate and negatively word their articles to get click bait. 

I’m devastated about this news :/

I’ll try to wait for a better (and more accurate/credible ) media to release this statement from VAST comment about the rumors but I would be lying if I said that this article form ALLKPOP didn’t break my heart :bawling:.

I know that this site it’s very famous for spread biased reports about some news or they invented something a lot of times and sometimes even had mistranslating some articles,BUT I’m still sad about this article that they just release.

Well let’s wait for a better source of news now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Btw about the statement from VAST, sometimes reporter calling the agency to receive statement. So the clarification mostly trough the reporter news then from the agency itself.

Because, the rumour wasn't even big that make everyone talking about and rather just a "prediction from fans" rather than like grocery pictures that come out of the blue or the marriage and breakup rumour that spread all over the news. If it is, then the agency will put out the official statement.

• Like 2

@cybertron

When HB said that YJ and him just laughed off the dating rumors  at the CLOY PC, it actually felt like their riding on the back of the rumor - like they didn't care about it but at the same time they didn't whole heartedly deny that there is a chance of them dating in the near future. 

HB to YJ in a secret convo: "We'll ride this dating rumor (like the Hallyu actors that we are) because we need everyone watching our drama chemistry...then we'll announce our wedding..." - delulu me

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

7 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Actually i want to said this, but thanks you've said my words.

As BinJin shipper i though i should be ninja too or being like Man Bok.  :D

Thanks to Man Bok who gives me idea how to enjoy as BinJin shipper 

Righhtt? I think they just laughing at the holding hand news becausee that just seems ridiculous to that on shooting location.

And yes, better enjoy it in silent and with fellow shipper rather than spread it. I mostly smiling ear to ear by myself looking their interaction:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Allkpop is the only site who have posted about it yet. Allkpop has long been just a gossip site to me whose credibility is at it's lowest among other Korean news site. They've multiple incidents of faking news just for the clicks. 

They have a habit of taking things out of context so it will create more interest and discussions that of course in return would benefit their site. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

Yep that’s why we should not take things we do out of fun lightly. They do bare consequences, which may come back and bite us in the richard simmons and also harm the ones involved.

However I would not read too much into the denials cuz it’s not something vast has not done before. Isn’t it like, what, the fourth denials already? Also I feel the denial was put in by the reporters just like what they did with vast’s warning against malicious comments related to jdg’s scandal. It was targeted those who try to implicate hb in that controversy but the reporters added the syj’s dating rumor part to make it more juicy.

I tried to find ssc’s denial articles and they were also written in the same way. Their companies denied they went holiday together but the articles made them appear to be denying the dating rumor as well. One thing for sure, binjin just broke the record for the number of denials for any couple in the history of korean entertainment industry, which no one believes. Lol

After a great joyful day comes a confusing and moody one. Lol. Hope you all still have enough faith to go down with this ship. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6