[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@phoenixember you are right, someone should've warned me before I signed up for this ship! Hahaha

Aww y'all where do I even begin? @Kyoya @lavanta @BinjinFTW @binjinunnie @BINGO_O @Xoxo @itspeanutbutterjellytime @Dramanoona @Winny @Sianna @BoyzwithLuv @avocado yum and anyone else I may have missed mentioning!

We are such a down to earth and reasonable group of shippers, I love it. This must be because of our target OTP, and the age group they represent. Thank you all so much. I kid you not when I say I read all your insights/replies and my heart is full, just like when I watched their happy selves in the last ep, I am all smiles :D. You are ALL right, whether they were dating at the beginning, are currently dating, or will be dating or even better #tothealtar, i will be supporting them nonetheless. I think what makes this ship all the more believable and addictive is the fact that these two just bring out the best in each other (and I don't mean brilliant. heart wrenching. convincing. acting skills). 

Who else loved how he mimicked the director in this video? Reminds me of his goofy self that we only ever see in his interviews and BTS when he is with SYJ

Spoiler

To turning SYJ as suggested, but then not stopping even when CUT was called? (2nd video)

Spoiler

Just all the previously unwitnessed goofy sides of HB, to the aegyo filled and fun natured SYJ, like I cannot even! :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 15

I think the exchange of rings were just an addtl scene since they both didnt have it back in Swiss. Could be a product placement after the ratings started to soar higher. We all wanted that wedding and those very cute twins, but i dont want to get my hopes up that they will release another epilogue of them getting married and having twins (though my shipper heart's praying for that).

It's better that they ended this way without any conflict than to end the way fans would have wanted but face addtl drama due to conflict from political parties in SK. 

Yejin is not yet posting anything in her IG... i want to know their reactions now that their drama is already TVN's highest rated one! Especially HB, since his prediction came true!!!

P.S i just saw the whole video in naver and HB and YJ did look very tired compared to when they started shooting. They filmed it for quite some time and under cold weather. I hope they both get enough rest! :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

the script wasn't written when they filmed in switzerland. I did miss the rings though, I loved when they wore them. I read that HB x YJ picked the rings out themselves on one blog. I really wish tvn would give us a special episode or swoon or netflix videos

• Like 11

1 hour ago, egluvsnupi said:

:)

As I mentioned way back on this thread, there was a paralel between Binjin and SongSong couple. I'm not trying to compare here but you can't help to not notice it. And I believe when you are in love you cannot hide your feeling doesn't matter how hard you try and it will automatically show through your gesture and attitude. 

1. Get caught shopping overseas

SongSong in NY (no evidence only a fans post it online, that's enough for both agency to confirm they are indeed coincidentally in NY and they are only a closed friend)

Binjin in LA (mentioned so many times already,  the different is we do have a picture as a proof but still both their agency make similar statement like SongSong)

2. Fingers movement

Both SJK and HB caught to caress their co-star not only once but all the time.

3. Long gaze to their co-star

The way they look at their leading ladies during the promotion and BTS always soft and lovey dovey, I cannot describe it well but you definitely can feel the aura of someone so smitten and deeply in love. Both so attentive like take away a mic from their co-star seat etc.

4. Lean to their co-star

On the picture that circulated during DOTS era you can see how SHK lean to SJK, it similar with the way SYJ lean to HB on the picture that been deleted now with the ajjuma from the restaurant.

5. Playful during the shooting

Both couple looks so comfortable on their BTS

6. Naughty hands

If you see carefully you can find how both SJK and HB place their hands during back hug scene, way too lower and both SHK and SYJ fine with it :D but you cannot see their other co-star from different drama would do the same

The above just an example why I believe Binjin couple is real. 

But remember shipping is for fun, so don't think too much and as per someone mentioned here too don't put too much on BTS. It's been edited well and cmiiw but I do believe TVN won't release it without approval from HB and SYJ.

So happy shipping all, If they are one day announce they will get married we will celebrate otherwise keep be happy because we know they are always be a good friend :).

#ingrocerywetrust

thank you thank you for answering my question. you just made me really happy. :) 

I agree with a lot of people here. I think what they have is quite special and It would really be good for them to take the time to deepen their relationship so that things will work out better in the future. Though the suspense is killing all of us! hahaha.

#InGroceryWeTrust 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Good morning!!! Day 2 post-CLOY adjustment period.

I have read a lot of positive and (I don't want to say negative) skeptical insights about SYJ and HB's relationship IRL. Let us be understanding of each other please as there are quite some shoppers who are shipping for the first time. Thank you to my constant co-shoppers @Jellysshi @YuSanSeul @lavanta @kriswu @AnnieCheesecake @cybertron and so many more (I apologize if I forgot to mention anyone) for sticking together in the prayer circle. I always love your insights about the subtle movements and secret codes. I am quite slow in that department but y'all are like so keen in noticing the little gestures. Ahhhhh those make my heart flutter amidst a super stressful day at work/in transit. Thank you guys for being active in this thread, kind, and appreciative of one another.

SYJ and HB is so cute when they both lost their balance and HB had to turn around dragging YJ with him. They're so playful. Heehee

I miss them ALL already. Send help. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Here @wyen6

Now,the only thing we can hope is (other than marriage announcement) HB & SYJ can attend award together.

I mean they don't have to walk the red carpet together.

Just sit next to each other is enough for me..

Much more better if both and the drama will win an award.

#InPinkBubbleWeTrust

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Good morning!!! Day 2 post-CLOY adjustment period.

I have read a lot of positive and (I don't want to say negative) skeptical insights about SYJ and HB's relationship IRL. Let us be understanding of each other please as there are quite some shoppers who are shipping for the first time. Thank you to my constant co-shoppers @Jellysshi @YuSanSeul @lavanta @kriswu @AnnieCheesecake @cybertron and so many more (I apologize if I forgot to mention anyone) for sticking together in the prayer circle. I always love your insights about the subtle movements and secret codes. I am quite slow in that department but y'all are like so keen in noticing the little gestures. Ahhhhh those make my heart flutter amidst a super stressful day at work/in transit. Thank you guys for being active in this thread, kind, and appreciative of one another.

SYJ and HB is so cute when they both lost their balance and HB had to turn around dragging YJ with him. They're so playful. Heehee

I miss them ALL already. Send help. :bawling:

I’m already so sad without seeing my BinJin interactions so can’t help u because I’m suffer to :tears: and besides that I’m already missing the show, I started to watch because of SYJ and secondly because that finally SYJ and HB would be on a Roncom after their movie and dating rumors so I was so happy but I confess that I was a little bit concerned about the plot (not ‘cause of the SK and NK issue) but because on the synopsis that the media was releasing the plot seems to be too much silly for my taste and I was like : “OMG SYJ I think this drama will not be good but I’ll support u anyways” but I had a wonderful surprise and since I first watched the drama it’s already my favorite of all. My weekends will not have the same meaning without that feeling of excitement that I had on all Saturdays/sundays to wait for another episode. 
So let’s cry for them : BinJin/CLOY together :joy::bawling:.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Not saying she wasn’t but it seemed SJK was more attentive to her. How does that compare to BinJin? The aura is completely different to me; I can see the spark and glow from SYJ.  Sorry if some don’t agree with me. 

I agree! That's why I'm not really into comparing them with SSc. SYJ gives off different vibes than SHK. 

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

the script wasn't written when they filmed in switzerland. I did miss the rings though, I loved when they wore them. I read that HB x YJ picked the rings out themselves on one blog. I really wish tvn would give us a special episode or swoon or netflix videos

The writer had already written 7 episodes during their first script reading. The ending scenes for episode 16 was already in the thoughts of the writer because they needed to have prepared 2 alternative endings if one didn’t work out - hence because of political issues. All of the Switzerland scenes were already well thought of. The 2nd half of the drama (Ep. 8-16) were not written yet, so the rings were added later on that’s why no one saw the rings in Switzerland because they were pre-filmed. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

i'm sorry if i'm being too emotional but i can't help myself from missing them.

been a shipper since early 2019, there was time after the grocery scandal we didn't hear anything from them, til the day they confirmed their upcoming project CLOY, then silence, then the script reading day, then the film was aired, been thru ups and downs, sweets and bitters.

now we're in the silent mode again. i really have high hope that they're meant to be. all i can do now is just patiently waiting and wishing.

they're perfect in every edges. :bawling: 

this is the first time, also will be the last time i ship any 2 people. it's so toxic bc i couldn't focus on studying or working at all, especially these 2 days. hope i could get over this soon...

Edited by truongapril
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/02/17/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-are-crash-landing-on-you--read-more-httpslifestyleinquirern.html

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin ‍are crash-landing on you

RUTH L. NAVARRA

/  Mon, February 17, 2020  /  01:01 pm

INQUIRER.NET/ASIA NEWS NETWORK 
This article appeared on the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper website, which is a member of Asia News Network and a media partner of The Jakarta Post

DA5B332E-64FD-412D-A577-4C89A7A62764.jpg
Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) looks like a wide-eyed school girl and not the worldly woman that she is while following Jung-hyuk (Hyun Bin) in this episode of 'Crash Landing on You'. (Inquirer/Netflix/File)

The meeting of Hyun Bin’s and Son Ye-jin’s characters in Crash Landing on You is no accident. It’s serendipity.

This will be your conclusion after watching the first four episodes of the Netflix Original.

Director Lee Jeong-hyo dropped a big hint about the story line during the drama’s press conference at the Grand Ballroom of the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul last Dec. 9.

“The two main characters have a special memory in Switzerland,” he said when asked about their shoot abroad. This one sentence was actually a huge clue and a bigger promise of kilig factor. This meant that Jung-hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Se-ri (Son) had crossed paths before she crash-landed into his arms.

Crash Landing on You is about a South Korean heiress and a North Korean officer who fall for each other in North Korea. The setting makes the show a fantasy because the tense relationship between the two countries make it impossible for regular citizens to meet at all. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Because it’s impossible to shoot in North Korea, they had to shoot in different locations instead. A train station in one episode was actually filmed in Mongolia. ‍‍The scenes in the Korean Demilitarized Zone were shot in Jeju. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Fans of the show have been coming up with their own theories about what happened between Jung-hyuk and Se-ri while they were abroad years before meeting each other again in North Korea.

This might explain why Jung-hyuk treats Se-ri the way he does. He probably remembers her and she does not.

Son talked about Switzerland in an interview with Super K. “Se-ri has a story to tell in Switzerland. Despite the place being so beautiful, there’s a rather sad story there. During the scenes, there was a sense of beauty and sadness. I tried to capture that in my acting,” Son said.

Se-ri came to die in Switzerland, a country where euthanasia is legal and accepted. Jung-hyuk, on the other hand, was there to pursue a dream. They truly were opposites even before they became aware of each other’s existence.

Hyun Bin said, “I look forward to showing the viewers the beautiful scenery we were able to capture. My first shoot was in Switzerland. I remember being both nervous and excited to be there. Fortunately, I think we did a pretty good job and got the scenes we wanted,” he said.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Shooting outside Seoul is still exciting for a seasoned actor like him. His last series, Memories of the Alhambra, was shot partly in Spain.

The viewers of Crash Landing on You are enamored with Hyun Bin’s character Jung-hyuk. His qualities would make any man next to him look bad. Like a true protagonist, he is handsome and a true gentleman. But what really sets him apart is the way he does household chores. He can make his own fresh noodles, roast coffee beans and improvise a bathtub.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

When Se-ri complained that she can’t survive washing her hair with just soap, he purchased body wash, shampoo and conditioner from the black market for her.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

He is a by-the-book soldier but he is a softie when it comes to Se-ri. Jung-hyuk does not think indulging a woman is a weakness.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

“During the past few years, I played men who led a gritty life. I wanted to do a lighter and less serious role. I came upon this drama at just the right time,” he said. “The script was really fun. The lines, characters and the story were really well-written and fun, so I wanted to bring that to life.”

The sentiment was echoed by Son. She said that she loved the script from the start. She described it as intriguing.

“I really wanted to do it. I think it was destiny that I came upon this drama. The characters, the situations, and also the sadness and pain the characters suffer later on. This series conveys a variety of emotions, so it was an easy yes for me,” she said.‍‍‍‍‍‍While the two already denied real-life dating rumors, we wanted to know if Son thinks a man like Jung-hyuk is worth a possible heartbreak. She replied by talking about Jung-hyuk’s impact on her character’s life. She said that Se-ri’s birthright and success was her own undoing. She is spoiled and used to getting her way and it took a Jung-hyuk to change all that, according to Son.

“She feels things she’s never felt before. Through her attraction toward him, she changed as a person. For Se-ri, Jung-hyuk is her destiny and someone who completely changes her life. He’s worth more than a heartbreak,” she said.

Hyun Bin voiced his admiration for Son. He said that they worked on a project before but they were not able to do any scenes together. This made him very curious about her when they started working together. “Her professionalism as an actress is really great. We were able to work closely together. When we meet on set, she has already prepared for the scenes that we are about to do,” he said. “It challenged me to do better and learn a lot from her.”

——-

“Crash Landing On You” Child Actors Share Shots With Cast From Wrap Party

Feb 17, 2020
by J. K

Photos from the “Crash Landing on You” wrap party show the cast having a great time!

The popular tvN drama ended on February 16, and the cast marked the special moment by having a party together at a restaurant in the Yeouido district of Seoul.

04B88BDF-335F-44B5-9BC2-7A6C3154848C.png

Child actress Kim Tae Yeon, who played the younger version of Son Ye Jin’s character Yoon Se Ri, and child actor Oh Han Kyul, who played Kim Young Min‘s character Jung Man Bok’s son, both took to Instagram to share photos from the party.

Oh Han Kyul’s photos feature shots with the four lead actors (Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun) as well as many members of the supporting cast, including his drama “dad” Kim Young Min and Yang Kyung Won, Lee Shin Young, Yoo Soo Bin, Tang Jun Sang, Oh Man Seok, and Kim Jung Nan.

The Instagram post described Hyun Bin as a thoughtful, kind, and cool person with great manners, and it said that Oh Han Kyul was happy to film with Hyun Bin and it was an honor. It also said that Son Ye Jin was so lovely that Oh Han Kyul blushed while filming with her, and it described the experience as happy and unforgettable. Oh Han Kyul also got autographs from the actors!

Kim Tae Yeon also shared photos with many members of the cast, also including others such as Jang Hye Jin, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Cha Chung Hwa, Jang So Yeon, Yoon Ji Min, and Bang Eun Jin. Her mother described Hyun Bin in the post as “the coolest actor in the world” and Son Ye Jin as “the actress that my daughter wanted to see the most.”

Are you missing “Crash Landing on You” already?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383505wpp/crash-landing-on-you-child-actors-share-shots-with-cast-from-wrap-party

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, binjinunnie said:

Yejin’s silence on IG feels like they’re preparing for a dating news to break out. CLOY’s success is overwhelming (more successful than SITR) and yet no post from yejin? 

I'm find this weird too. Since she wasn't active at all on her insta due to the innumerous rumors that came out while they were shooting she just had upload an pic (that one with HB on Christma's eve) because her other posts were all she thanking to ppl that have send to her and to CLOY cast/staff coffee trucks so I was expecting that on the last shooting day she would do an update on her insta like on SITR, but nothing. Then I was hoping that she would post an pic at the wrap up party but them again she didn't :bawling:.

So I'm asking myself, why??? And my delulu heart thinks that' somehow related to HB, I can't help myself to think otherwise :joy:.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, cybertron said:

We already stop to analysis this under the table pic,but just now on naver??:crazy:

Hope knetz wont attack them...

I don't think they'll (not the majority part at least, 'cause unfortunately haters and ppl who wants to make decisions for their idols always gonna to exist) but thankfully to CLOY popularity the koreans are supporting/shipping more BinJin and the fans of the ship had increased a lot ( so different when compared to The Negotiation era when many was attacking Yejin saying horrible things about her and that HB deserves something better younger and prettier than her, so mean :tears:)

But anyways , I saw a lot of ppl on twitter translating k-netz comments and a lot of them was just hoping that BinJin could be real and was cheering about them being together on real life, others were hoping for another drama of them together and even some of them believes like many here on this forum, that in fact BinJin are already dating :wub:.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1