[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I've said that and I'll say it again -- they did NOT hold hands under the table!!!!!!!  If you look at the original picture 100 times, (the one without the misleading circling/drawing of the hand) it is clear as day !!!!!!  They didn't hold hands!!!  Geee...I am sooo pissed about this rumor!!!!

and Allkpop?  That's a clown site, just like Apple news in HK/TW/CN - putting on all sort of misleading news is what they are best at doing.  Even it it were true, Vast only denied that photo, not the status of their relationship!!! 

• Like 14
  • Love 6

hello everyone I've been lurking in this thread without creating any account and I decided to make one today. (I'm not a troll ^^).  I know Korean but not very fluent in English so I think that I can help provide some brief translation about today's news. And I have to mention I'm not really familiar with Korean news site so I just post what I could find.

http://www.segye.com/newsView/20200218506172?OutUrl=naver (Segye Ilbo)

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202002181219352199565_1 (Herald Pop)

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202002181318310410 (Newsen) 

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01367766625671832&mediaCodeNo=258 (Edaily)

Almost every article was written the same. VAST Ent. said that SYJ was just holding her hands under the table and that they are professional actor/actress so there's no way they would do that while filming. VAST also denied that they are dating. 

Edited by N V
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@cybertron

When HB said that YJ and him just laughed off the dating rumors  at the CLOY PC, it actually felt like their riding on the back of the rumor - like they didn't care about it but at the same time they didn't whole heartedly deny that there is a chance of them dating in the near future. 

HB to YJ in a secret convo: "We'll ride this dating rumor (like the Hallyu actors that we are) because we need everyone watching our drama chemistry...then we'll announce our wedding..." - delulu me

Agree. That is what I thought of too. Actually it's not at all a denial in any case. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, N V said:

Almost every article was written the same. VAST Ent. said that SYJ was just holding her hands under the table and that they are professional actor/actress so there's no way they would do that while filming. VAST also denied that they are not dating. 

VAST also denied that they are not dating ?  Sorry ...VAST denied they are dating or not dating? 

• LOL 2

OK Binjin shippers, watch this video and you'll get a new GLOW in your shipping heart LOL!! You've probably seen all the interviews before but this is all in slow-mo and the song really add to it. Also I just noticed (in 0:23) how HB lightly touched SYJ's hand/ arm before they sat down. So touchy-feely!

• Like 1
  • Love 13

From SBS: 

As such claim sparked the two actors' dating rumors for the third time, Hyun Bin's management agency stepped up to clarify the whole situation.

A source from VAST Entertainment told media, "They're professionals, so it is absurd to claim that they held each other's hands while filming. The footage only shows Son Ye-jin clasping her own hands together."

So, the agency denied the hand holding but not the dating rumor. 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005654304&news_id=N1005654304&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 8

A source from VAST Entertainment told media, "They're professionals, so it is absurd to claim that they held each other's hands while filming. The footage only shows Son Ye-jin clasping her own hands together."

SBS Star] Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin Spotted Secretly Holding Hands?

Published Tue Feb 18 13:43:00 KST 2020 
Updated Tue Feb 18 13:44:00 KST 2020

Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin swept up in dating rumors for the third time after they were allegedly spotted holding hands while filming.

Recently, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin wrapped up their romance drama 'Crash Landing on You' in big success.

As the two talented actors portrayed heart-wrenching love story of a couple so perfectly, fans claimed that the two leads were in fact, dating in real life.

Some fans even claimed that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were secretly holding hands underneath the table in their past behind-the-scenes clip.

As such claim sparked the two actors' dating rumors for the third time, Hyun Bin's management agency stepped up to clarify the whole situation.

Previously, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin swept up in dating rumors―and even marriage rumors―multiple times due to their exceptional chemistry in various projects.

(Credit= tvN Crash Landing on You)

(SBS Star)

———-

#每日易星闻##玄彬方再次否认与孙艺珍恋情# 据韩媒,玄彬经纪公司再次否认与孙艺珍恋情:“没有在桌子底下偷偷牵手,恋爱关系 NO”。

————

please refrain from doing things that cause them unnecessary harm and stress. :(

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hopefully this is a lesson for us not to over analyze things especially when our assumptions and delusions might put their professionalism at stake. They are professional actors & actress, of course there are certain natural & unintentional  gestures, body language, etc that obviously scream “we’re dating” but purposely blowing things out of proportion is not the right way of supporting our ship guys. The holding hands issue was too vague & unclear to be assumed as real.

Just enjoy the ship the way it is & keep in mind anything can happen. Do not board the ship if you can’t handle heartbreak. Even a sailed ship like SSC ended up with divorce. We are not the captain of this ship, we have no power in navigating it to the destination we desire. We can just hope for the best & let’s just hope for the best for the both of them :)

Edited by jacdayans
  • Like 14
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

The countless times I read about Song-Song couple denying their dating lost my faith in all these statements. Lol. I wasnt shipping them before but there were articles everywhere.. I even remember SHK saying something in the lines like why cant she have a platonic meal with her colleague/friend. 

Not trying to go off topic but I guess denials are meaningless lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

but the article on Naver directly mentioned VAST representer's words: "It's not true that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin held their hands under the table. Subsequently, the agency said, "Both actors are pros, but it doesn't make sense to hold hands while shooting. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating."

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Lets expect Vast will come with official statement “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating”.

For sure they know we are stubborn because isnt “Vast’s Man Bok” read this thread?!:phew:

Frankly speaking,im not worried they are not dating..

I think i said this multiple times.

At least they can be each other close friends compare to their other co star.

What i worry is people will say it is love from one side.

From SYJ and her fans.

And HB really dont like SYJ,thats why his agency always make a statement bla bla bla..

You know that kind of comment.

Eventhough it is obviously HB so into her.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 5

Let’s not be heartbroken guys! I find the best relationships are the ones that they keep denying or keep low profile  until it’s time for marriage.  In the past, most of HBs Relationships that went public didn’t work out. It’s a high chance that he really values their relationship and because of her high level of being private; he wants to protect this love with all his being. Jisung and Lee BoYoung are perfect example. They denied dating and then wedding rumors and then bam! They’re still happily married. And they’re still very low profile.  That’s the best way to maintain a relationship, honestly.  We rarely hear about Kim TaeHee and Rain , etc.  I believe they will let the rumors and CLOY hype die down and attention diverted away from them and then when they get married, they’ll announce...and by then, people will have moved on to the next “it” couple. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3