[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Honestly speaking, I don't think that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin needs the approval of the netizens to start dating. LOL.

But they are adults, seasoned to life under the scrutiny of the netizens.

If the relationship works out, then wedding announcement. No need to say they are dating.

If it doesn't work out, no one will know anyway....

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I'm find this weird too. Since she wasn't active at all on her insta due to the innumerous rumors that came out while they were shooting she just had upload an pic (that one with HB on Christma's eve) because her other posts were all she thanking to ppl that have send to her and to CLOY cast/staff coffee trucks so I was expecting that on the last shooting day she would do an update on her insta like on SITR, but nothing. Then I was hoping that she would post an pic at the wrap up party but them again she didn't :bawling:.

So I'm asking myself, why??? And my delulu heart thinks that' somehow related to HB, I can't help myself to think otherwise :joy:.

it's so quiet that it's abnormal, i would have expect her insta post after  getting 22% rating for CLOY. perhaps she is having her break, travelling again. i was thinking it could be another trip with HB, her grocery partner :smirk: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

22 minutes ago, Helena said:

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/02/17/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-are-crash-landing-on-you--read-more-httpslifestyleinquirern.html

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin ‍are crash-landing on you

RUTH L. NAVARRA

/  Mon, February 17, 2020  /  01:01 pm

INQUIRER.NET/ASIA NEWS NETWORK 
This article appeared on the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper website, which is a member of Asia News Network and a media partner of The Jakarta Post

Hyun Bin said, “I look forward to showing the viewers the beautiful scenery we were able to capture. My first shoot was in Switzerland. I remember being both nervous and excited to be there. Fortunately, I think we did a pretty good job and got the scenes we wanted,” he said.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Shooting outside Seoul is still exciting for a seasoned actor like him. His last series, Memories of the Alhambra, was shot partly in Spain.

The viewers of Crash Landing on You are enamored with Hyun Bin’s character Jung-hyuk. His qualities would make any man next to him look bad. Like a true protagonist, he is handsome and a true gentleman. But what really sets him apart is the way he does household chores. He can make his own fresh noodles, roast coffee beans and improvise a bathtub.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

When Se-ri complained that she can’t survive washing her hair with just soap, he purchased body wash, shampoo and conditioner from the black market for her.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

He is a by-the-book soldier but he is a softie when it comes to Se-ri. Jung-hyuk does not think indulging a woman is a weakness.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

“During the past few years, I played men who led a gritty life. I wanted to do a lighter and less serious role. I came upon this drama at just the right time,” he said. “The script was really fun. The lines, characters and the story were really well-written and fun, so I wanted to bring that to life.”

The sentiment was echoed by Son. She said that she loved the script from the start. She described it as intriguing.

“I really wanted to do it. I think it was destiny that I came upon this drama. The characters, the situations, and also the sadness and pain the characters suffer later on. This series conveys a variety of emotions, so it was an easy yes for me,” she said.‍‍‍‍‍‍While the two already denied real-life dating rumors, we wanted to know if Son thinks a man like Jung-hyuk is worth a possible heartbreak. She replied by talking about Jung-hyuk’s impact on her character’s life. She said that Se-ri’s birthright and success was her own undoing. She is spoiled and used to getting her way and it took a Jung-hyuk to change all that, according to Son.

“She feels things she’s never felt before. Through her attraction toward him, she changed as a person. For Se-ri, Jung-hyuk is her destiny and someone who completely changes her life. He’s worth more than a heartbreak,” she said.

Hyun Bin voiced his admiration for Son. He said that they worked on a project before but they were not able to do any scenes together. This made him very curious about her when they started working together. “Her professionalism as an actress is really great. We were able to work closely together. When we meet on set, she has already prepared for the scenes that we are about to do,” he said. “It challenged me to do better and learn a lot from her.”

——-

“Crash Landing On You” Child Actors Share Shots With Cast From Wrap Party

Feb 17, 2020
by J. K

It's really great to see foreign media starting to write and publish articles about CLOY! We have seen a lot from Soompi and also Philippines media, but in the last 1-2 weeks I've noticed that Bangkok Post and Jakarta Post have also started focusing on CLOY. The article above actually has more content vs what I've read so far (at least in English) and I enjoy what SYJ and HB said about their characters and experiences filming CLOY. Love how HB is so complimentary towards SYJ on her professionalism and acting skills - he's always shown her so much respect as a sunbae.

The kids pictures with the cast is too sweet!! HB seems to be always described as COOL, KIND and THOUGHTFUL and SYJ always make the boys blush LOL!! Even the girls too!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago,  cybertron said: 

We already stop to analysis this under the table pic,but just now on naver??:crazy:

Hope knetz wont attack them...

I am nervous too.
Sadly, Things can change very fast. Past Example: Pak Park couple 

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't think they'll (not the majority part at least, 'cause unfortunately haters and ppl who wants to make decisions for their idols always gonna to exist) but thankfully to CLOY popularity the koreans are supporting/shipping more BinJin and the fans of the ship had increased a lot ( so different when compared to The Negotiation era when many was attacking Yejin saying horrible things about her and that HB deserves something better younger and prettier than her, so mean :tears:)

But anyways , I saw a lot of ppl on twitter translating k-netz comments and a lot of them was just hoping that BinJin could be real and was cheering about them being together on real life, others were hoping for another drama of them together and even some of them believes like many here on this forum, that in fact BinJin are already dating :wub:.

No, you are wrong.
A similar thing happened with Park Park couple of What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. During the drama’s broadcast, people wanted them to date. After the show’s over, it was reported that they have been dating for 3 years; And fans kept looking for proofs on their instagrams to support this theory. Both of them denied repeatedly. Eventually, knetz turned against them.

For Binnie & Ye-Jin:

when the 1st round of rumor (January 9, 2019) came out, knetz reaction was very positive. It’s mentioned that they probably denied because his drama was still airing.

Since the 2nd round of rumor (January 20, 2019) came with pictures and his drama’s over, many thought they would confirm.

After multiple denials, the reactions were not so positive anymore, their articles would get a lot of thumbs down.

Same after they accepted “Crash Landing on You”. ‘Dating at expense of public’ (real life couple working together and get paid for it) is frowned upon.

In Korean entertainment field, public image is really important. It’s not a good thing to be associated with ‘not being honest’ (not trustworthy).  As seen with many stars who had controversies and scandals, a hit project can change the public sentiment to become positive again. 

As a result of CLOY’s success, things seem to be positive again.
 Seeing what some claimed as ‘them holding hands under the table” picture (come on!) got those of us who had seen how things can go out of hand really fast so mad and worried of the possible backlash.  Why would fans do this kind to thing to them? :(  

So worried........

They will share their news (whatever it is) when it is right time on their call. Please Respect them. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

it's so quiet that it's abnormal, i would have expect her insta post after  getting 22% rating for CLOY. perhaps she is having her break, travelling again. i was thinking it could be another trip with HB, her grocery partner :smirk: 

That would be awesome. Another travel with her “bestie”, her drink buddy :joy:. Every single time I go to Yejin’s insta to see if she had updated but nothing. I think just in one day I visit her insta 8 or more than 10x per day :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Helena said:

After multiple denials, the reactions were not so positive anymore, their articles get a lot of thumbs down.

I don't want to compare it with PPC because I think it would be different with BinJin because of CLOY's popularity it wasn't just popular like WWSK, CLOY has been phenomenal beyond expectation. SK peeps would definitely be more giving. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

I have no doubt they would be dating. Their controller "Vast Entertainment" CEO Kim would have to approve those photos first. But im worried about the media pressure and we would get another deny from their agencies. It would not be good. :mellow:

I’m cheering for them, hoping that everything was gonna be fine. At least on this past weeks a lot of ppl on twitter had translated a lot of good comments about BinJin supporting them. I hope that they keep supporting them whatever happens :wub:.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mykimchiworld said:

I don't want to compare it with PPC because I think it would be different with BinJin because of CLOY's popularity it wasn't just popular like WWSK, CLOY has been phenomenal beyond expectation. SK peeps would definitely be more giving.

I agree with u ^^ .

Since that I don’t understand korean I was reading tweets that other ppl had translated about knetz on social media and sites and a lot of them was expecting like us for BinJin starting to date. And some of them were even saying that already looks like a couple and when would be the marriage announcement :joy: (it’s good to see that some of them are crazing over BinJin like us).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I think HB’s gesture was so sweet towards her. Really warm :wub:.

Yes! I read that this photo shot was during  the last day of work for this drama. SYJ looks a little sad indeed. Maybe the withdrawal symptoms. After 6 months working for this amazing production, it must be bittersweet to say goodbye. 
So sweet of him those gestures! 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Guyssss let’s talk about the latest BTS, honestly I wasn’t expecting much more since the previous one was soooo ahem. But pleasantly surprised again! The part where he was touching her hair, while I agree with some of you thats said it’s sweet and indicate their closeness more, but wasn’t that part of the scene itself? 

The reunion scene was oh so sweet, it is just so fun to watch how comfortable they are with each other. HB totally teased SYJ a lot (which is funny, the early BTS it was the other way round lol they take turns) and when he was like spinning her around :rolleyes::wub: Um yeah sure you lost your balance but I mean sure looked like he was having extra fun spinning her with that beautiful scenery surrounding them.... close friends, indeed tsk tsk. 

and the ending scene... there was this very very brief part where he was holding the flowers and pushed it to her nose to smell!!! Like ummmm :relieved: I dunno obviously it’s not that big of a deal but I just thought like small moments like those capture their intimacy, without them maybe realising. 

Can’t wait until the video gets translated! 

So much to analyse but we are still waiting for the verdict of “it is as clear as day” announcement hewhewhew. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, I❤BinJin said:

Maybe shes scared she might get a DM from Vast hahaha lol 

Seriously as SYJ long time fan..she very private if you have follow her career she works hard gives excellent performance promotes diligently her work, very humble polite to audience and her fans but thats it ..she doesnt participate much in popularity she compensated thru the awards and recognition she receives ..she a true actress in the sense that she passionate about her acting career i personally think that she in the industry not for glamour nor fame BUT really because she loves acting. In an interview she was asked what she likes to hear from people who have watched and seen her, that she very beautiful or she very good actress, she answered very quickly ..good in acting. 

She never trives on publicity very low key actress but nevertheless well recognized ( because she is really one of the best Kdrama actress if not the best)  ..she loves that she can quietly get out of the buzz of being celebrity to take her personal time like traveling ..and then CLOY ( or hyunbin lol)  happened so much attention to her private life i think shes still has to adjust and thats why she shying away from posting ( look at the increased in her ig followers, crazy!! Lol) before, yes she does  have a very solid fan base ( ahemm ahemm me one of them!!! So proud of her) but now it must be crazy for her to see a lot of comments on her  every ig post ...lets give her time to adjust or if its not her thing lets respect that.  And cloy just finished she got sick during shoot so she needs to rest ..maybe its her time to stare blankly ahead  ( her small happy moment)

Yejin will post im sure, she is a fun girl and she does what she wants so she will be back in ig lets give her time ...same with their relationship lets be patient.. I dont want her to be preassured esp when it so obvious she happy with Hyunbin.   You know at the beginning of the rumors of them dating a lot of hyunbin fans were mean/harsh on her ( ive come to terms with it doesnt make me mad anymore esp when its so obvious Hyunbin is crazy over Yejin  hehe lol so it so easy to just gnore them) i was so worried for her, to the point that i wished if she falls in love maybe better to an ordinary less popular man so she will have a blissful life.  BUT because I saw them together in all those times that we have discuss here ( nego, golfing, grocery, interviews all of it) she very happy, first time ive seen her giddy shy little flirting very girly and im so happy for her ..so yes now i love Hyunbin also hehe 

now im 100% BinJin believer i only have this wish that  Whatever they have before, now and in the future ( obviously their interest fondness, love, comfort for each other)  i hope it stick to them mutually and that they will be each others strength through the rest of their lives..

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

Yeah I’m her fan since 2014 so I know that she’s very private about her personal life :D.

I was just comparing about her pasts works that she was more active on SNS posting more on her insta especially on SITR era, and that I was expecting that she would do an update on the last day of shooting or on wrap up party like she did bf4.

• Like 8

I'm so happy and excited for our Binjin couple because i can feel it... an announcement we've all been praying for! But... with all these news from all over the media, somehow i also feel scared for them. They are just humans, and with all these pressure and attention... they can also feel scared and unsure on their next actions. 

But whatever they choose to do next, i will support them all the way. The level of chemistry these two have on screen and on BTS is just waaay too crazy and once in a million. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

2 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Yes! I read that this photo shot was during  the last day of work for this drama. SYJ looks a little sad indeed. Maybe the withdrawal symptoms. After 6 months working for this amazing production, it must be bittersweet to say goodbye. 
So sweet of him those gestures! 

I think that’s ‘cause of this as well.

I hope that despite everything, they still keep contact with each other. Despite me being a BinJin fan and my desires for them to be real , I hope that their friendship and closeness don’t be harm :tears: by the media and all. I find their bond so special :wub:.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Helena said:
   21 minutes ago,  cybertron said: 

We already stop to analysis this under the table pic,but just now on naver??:crazy:

Hope knetz wont attack them...

I am nervous too.
Sadly, Things can change very fast. Past Example: Pak Park couple 

No, you are wrong.
A similar thing happened with Park Park couple of What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. During the drama’s broadcast, people wanted them to date. After the show’s over, it was reported that they have been dating for 3 years; And fans kept looking for proofs on their instagrams to support this theory. Both of them denied repeatedly. Eventually, knetz turned against them.

For Binnie & Ye-Jin:

when the 1st round of rumor (January 9, 2019) came out, knetz reaction was very positive. It’s mentioned that they probably denied because his drama was still airing.

Since the 2nd round of rumor (January 20, 2019) came with pictures and his drama’s over, many thought they would confirm.

After multiple denials, the reactions were not so positive anymore, their articles would get a lot of thumbs down.

In Korean entertainment field, public image is really important. It’s not a good thing to be associated with ‘not being honest’.

editing

editing 

I ship ParkPark Couple hard and still actively lurking in their thread until now. I think for PPC, they made a lot of mistakes with their interviews after the drama finished. I realized that knetz are generally fine with denials but do not treat them as if they are stupid. The rumors of them dating for 3 years and planning for marriage broke out exactly 1 day after the drama finale. Knetz were really supporting PPC but during the interview after the drama ended, both PSJ & PMY gave bad answers to the press. Unlike BinJin & SongSong who just laughed it off over rumors when asked, PPC were a bit dramatic. PMY told the press how stressful she was with the rumors that she could not sleep, cried or something but when journalists asked if there is any possibility of them dating, both PSJ & PMY gave vague answers that obviously indicated that they are dating. After that, knetz starting to turn their backs on them. 

I shipped quite a number of rumored & confirmed couples including idols, knetz are actually supportive of them as long as the celebs are chill and considerable about their dating life. HB & SYJ are top stars, the amount of support they are getting is unimaginable as long as they keep it cool even with denials. Let it be an open secret until they are ready to tell the world about their relationship.

• Like 16
  • Love 3