[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Will Yejin do a new drama series right away? Some said she'll film the movie Boston 1947 next. It seems that both HB and YJ will be both very busy shooting their next projects for the next few months... are they trying to sweep both the dramaland and movieland this year before tying the knot?! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

What i worry is people will say it is love from one side.

From SYJ and her fans.

And HB really dont like SYJ,thats why his agency always make a statement bla bla bla..

You know that kind of comment.

Eventhough it is obviously HB so into her.

While this is probably an expected reaction from his fans / fans, I think most of us who have followed them in some capacity the past few years have similar sentiments: He's changed; she's mostly the same. From what I observe as a fan, he's displayed more than her in terms of having possible feelings for the other.

I feel like within this forum alone I've read more from HB fans than SYJ fans - could be wrong. So I don't see criticism towards her being anything other than fangirls being fangirls (jealous :lol:) which is typical.

Reputation-wise for a SYJ male suitor - that's unfortunately a different story.

To add, I know HB has tons of fans but oddly I feel like on social media platforms there are more fans idolizing SYJ than HB. I could be wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Lets expect Vast will come with official statement “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating”.

For sure they know we are stubborn because isnt “Vast’s Man Bok” read this thread?!:phew:

Frankly speaking,im not worried they are not dating..

I think i said this multiple times.

At least they can be each other close friends compare to their other co star.

What i worry is people will say it is love from one side.

From SYJ and her fans.

And HB really dont like SYJ,thats why his agency always make a statement bla bla bla..

You know that kind of comment.

Eventhough it is obviously HB so into her.

yes, i think so. But I really so sad to the new.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Binjin4real said:

Hi guys, i’ve been lurking around this forum for weeks, love all the posts here!!! You guys are amazing :blush:

I decided to join the forum as i have this thought i wanna share. Regarding this hand holding photo and denial from Vast, what i don’t understand is why is it on the news now, again? I mean this was weeks ago, and no matter if it’s true (i secretly hope it is :wub:), it’s old news, why make an article about it now and get Vast to deny? It feels to me that whoever did this just want to get ppl’s attention. I’m not sure if Vast denied when this photo first appeared (could anyone remember if they did deny it?). 

what i’m saying is, don’t lose hope shippers!! This might be just a tactical thing news outlets do to get ppl attention. And even if they deny again, i’m still going to hope they are together :heart:

It's because, that so called "fans analysis" just up on the mainstream news in Korea. Mostly weeks ago it's just around fans, but blown out of proportion. And the hype of CLOY that's just ending, ofc media will looking for on the fanbase etc. And when it's up on the korea news portal, it's spread and asked confirmation to the agency hence they give out statement.

That's why be careful of the over analysis and speculation. I mean, we got alot of moment, why digging something that is not there(?)

• Like 9
  • Love 3

If she's going to be in a new drama, she cant really confirm any relationship can she? :D

I'm definitely gonna watch her new drama but idk if I'll be able to handle another melo with another male lead :sweatingbullets: Like what she said, chemistry isnt forced and I think she really reached her peak chemistry with Hyun Bin.

I guess i still have Grocery pics to hold on :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It's true they are not holding hands and Yejin has her hands clasped together, but you can see Hyun Bin's hand over her clasped hand. Maybe he grabbed her hands/wrist for a second who knows? He could have done it in character as RJH, Seri has her head on his shoulder later on in that scene. And so what if they as themselves or as their characters touched hands? It's not like he was grabbing her thigh lol. I don't get the uproar. Imma gonna take it as RJH in the hospital scene saying "no, I did not unbutton my shirt" lmao

HB will be busy prepping and filming his movie, that's why he couldn't even do post-CLOY interviews. Hope Yejin will do some. I don't want them to feel unnecessary pressure but unfortunately this is what they have to deal with as top A List stars on top of a super successful drama. I think they're both strong and can deal with whatever media/fans/netizens throw their way, whether good or bad. I have great expectations. No to dating news. Yes to wedding news.:blush:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 3

25 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

It's because, that so called "fans analysis" just up on the mainstream news in Korea. Mostly weeks ago it's just around fans, but blown out of proportion. And the hype of CLOY that's just ending, ofc media will looking for on the fanbase etc. And when it's up on the korea news portal, it's spread and asked confirmation to the agency hence they give out statement.

That's why be careful of the over analysis and speculation. I mean, we got alot of moment, why digging something that is not there(?)

So true :heart: Those sweet moments are what keeping our heart happy! :love:

i hope HB and YJ stay strong for each other :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

If she's going to be in a new drama, she cant really confirm any relationship can she? :D

I'm definitely gonna watch her new drama but idk if I'll be able to handle another melo with another male lead :sweatingbullets: Like what she said, chemistry isnt forced and I think she really reached her peak chemistry with Hyun Bin.

I guess i still have Grocery pics to hold on :wub:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, jessyqueue said:

If they are dating with marriage in mind, it is wise to deny it to the public because it involves their families. All eyes are on them right now due to their popularity and the success of Cloy. Too much attention wont be good for their families too. Many years ago, Yejin once said she's not the type to fall in love with a co-actor because she's focused on acting and she will firmly deny any dating rumor until she finally gets married. Let's respect her wish. 

Yes my inner hope is for them to announce their wedding and be happily married. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Can’t help but share my thoughts. :wub:

With all the repeated denials that’s been going on - I’ll hold on to the grocery pics and sightings by the public off cam because it really does speak volumes.

Praying that all this denials is because HB and YJ are heading to something more. :P:D

• Like 1
  • Love 6

To all my dear comrades, we have to have faith in both of them.

They are at the age nearly 40, they went through so much to be at their position right now with their capability and very good attitude. They are talented, tough and smart. I am sure they know how to handle all these situations and I am sure they will do it very well.

Regarding the relationships, they are mature enough to understand what and who is important to them. I am sure they wont easily loose the person or the love that they have built with lots of hard work ; because at their age, they know it is precious, it is treasure for them. So they will do all essential actions to protect it. 

I have faith in them and I believe they will find their happiness in whatever situation because they worked hard for it and they are deserved it. We as their beloved shippers should give them positive energy and boost them up so that they are confident to sail through it. 

So my dear comrades, hold your paddle tighter and lets ship positively and smartly. 

p.s cant hold myself giggle with all their hints to us. #binjinyourocks!

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sianna

I am with you 100%. 

I think we cannot be childish in shipping, knowing the age of BinJin couple. 

I also think that whatever they felt before/during/after CLOY, matters. 

We need to respect them as individual actors and as humans who are living in the height of their careers but also want genuine romantic relationships. 

There's a lot at stake. 

Thanks for your post! :) 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, truongapril said:

Son Yejin said in the last greeting of the last BTS: "Even though I know we've reached the end of 'Crash Landing on You,' I really thought this day would never come. Even though I think we'll still be filming tomorrow, the end has finally come. I'm really grateful for all of the viewers who've given the show love. I think the viewers who have been supporting the Dooly couple are going to enjoy how their story comes to an end."

She added, "I've given a lot of strength and gained a lot of support on this show, but I think I'll try even harder moving forward. You'll definitely see me in a new drama soon. To all of the viewers, please continue to support 'Crash Landing on You' to the very end. Thank you all so much."

I’m happy that she’ll be moving on to her next project. But I’m sad at the same time cuz she’s not taking time for resting.. My “Cow” Yejin, love you forever no matter what will happen next, no matter who you’ll choose to be with. 

Same thoughts ..i love Yejin forever whether she sail with Hyunbin or not.  

If its not Hyunbin i hope someone will come ( im sure someone will come) 

Though there is blessedness in being single  lol and Yejin being her usual natural self will always atrract happiness as she is always positive and cheerful.

New drama soon...will wait for that.

BUT dont get me wrong im not giving up on this ship theres too much evidence and hints too give up and so soon ... nahh....the latest vast ent comment oh well its their business to do that and im having doubt how the alleged comment by vast is being word, it may be that vast just respond to the holding hands but you know how these write ups are you give them answer to certain specific questio then theyll use that to expand and conclude on a whole or the entire issue. I still think mr ceo want his personal affairs all to himself ..for now.  He is really testing my patient hmmmm lol good thing ive come to love him lol 

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I have to say I was expecting some denial after the intense scrutiny our couple received especially after the release of latest couple stills. However i didn't expect the "holding hand under table" thing would make an issue so that it received a denial. I thought it was already closed case and so trivial that no worth mentioning as we already have so much more. When the pic of them allegedly holding hand circled around, I didn't believe it and I commented that why would almost 40 years old very high profile actors resort to such act. But i have to admit it was discussed to a point that i started to doubt myself and further analysed it. I feel bad now that such trivial thing made our couple uncomfortable. I know now that reporters who dig for more news regarding hot couples go beyond their measures and lurk around our thread. I'll self-reflect and won't analyse anything further. 

I am already convinced that our couple have something special going between them, we don't need PDA to convince ourselves. I already mentioned many times I am happy with them being lowkey, I want them to date secretly and get to know each other better so that they can have strong foundation for a marriage later. I will follow our captain @cybertron and wait silently for our ship to sail.

• Like 5
  • Love 8