[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I am aware of that couple but my ship was Burak and Fahriye, they had drama together and had a movie afterwards. Now they are happily married and have a baby boy:wub: They gave similar vibes to binjin and i hope binjin will end up like them.

I thought she just said that about JH, i must have missed Samsuk part.. Let me check again :) 

Yeah, that is who I had in mind :D turkish sweethearts 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin share sweet couple photos from their drama set

Article

this one is so true lol you must be blind to not see sth going on between them

7. [+104, -2] They've passed the point of looking like a couple, they look married;;

Hahahahahahha we’re all same ship right now and waiting for wedding announcement. 

But seriously, I don’t know why TVN released those pictures that not aired or see it in any episodes. Are they teasing us? Special episode so we need to buy CLOY DVD? :joy: 

WHAT THEY WANT TO US?! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I’ve gone way past the honeymoon phase cos I literally thought it looked like a maternity/family shoot :lol:

When those photos came out, I didn’t see the CLOY watermark and also the photos were all over IG so I honestly thought VAST announced something like “We’re expecting!” LOL almost gave me a heart attack!!

Seriously? OMG. That will be the day! When that happens, we need to send a coffee truck to the VAST staff. They will need it. :lol::D

Oh, and I'm sure you were thinking that it was convenient that they were filming during winter bec the thick jacket was hiding the baby bump. :D:lol:

Me, I saw the photos with the TVN logo so I knew they were from CLOY. But I saw the selfie pic first so I thought they were just BTS pics. Then I saw the preggie Se Ri and I'm like OMG this was supposed to be the ending that didn't air because it would mean that they have gotten married and by doing so RJH must have defected. And they don't like the defection part. Oh well... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Tomato.Ketchup! said:

It's not just you, I feel the dating vibes too! Action speaks louder and our boy HB can't hold it back sometimes. The wrap up party hug, SYJ was caught off guard with that. She didn't expect that when she turned around to face HB, he was already about to hug her. I think she was kinda shy thus making the gesture a bit off. And I actually smiled when HB tried to brush it off with the 'beer cheers'.. :)

SYJ was also quiet emotional i guess. Did you see her wrap-up party pictures with the kids, her eyes were teary. I think she was immersed in the finale when HB moved to hug her, that's why she might be caught off guard.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Just saying— for such a high rating drama, TVN is being stingy with their BTS and any news about CLOY. No interviews, no special episodes, no news of reward vacation? Even if HB has a movie shoot, it can be pushed back. A lot of leads have done the same.  All they give us are sweet lovey dovey pics of binjin and expect us to move on? 

I love the knet comment about honey dripping from HBs eyes! Like I say, ladies, his body language speaks for itself.  I’ve always noticed a stiffness to his body language when with other actresses. And that high 5 to SeoDan? His actions and his eyes don’t deceive him. 

Just like his NIS fanboys said, HB always angled his body towards SYJ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

It is with subtitles?or you understand korean? i will look it up.

It's without subtitles. Just one of the videos taken by people in the wrap-up party and posted in Insta and later here. There was a poster here who posted the translation here (or at the drama thread - can't recall for sure).  Not many picked up that post cuz the thread was moving so super fast!

At first I heard Hyuk-kie and Sam Soo-kie, and wondered who Sam Soo-kie was. Then realize it's Sam Sook, which is SR's fake name in NK lol!!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

I love the knet comment about honey dripping from HBs eyes!

I know right?! HB has been soooo consistent with the way he looks at Yejin on all the videos i've watched since Nego promo days! It can't be the look of someone who's only doing it for work. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

On 2/16/2020 at 6:58 PM, Yi Gui said:

one said our commrade  JH & sam soo didn't need to use their acting skills...All the others burst into laughter,LOL..:joy:

This was the post I am referring to about the ahjumma teasing SYJ and HB.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tomato.Ketchup! said:

It's not just you, I feel the dating vibes too! Action speaks louder and our boy HB can't hold it back sometimes. The wrap up party hug, SYJ was caught off guard with that. She didn't expect that when she turned around to face HB, he was already about to hug her. I think she was kinda shy thus making the gesture a bit off. And I actually smiled when HB tried to brush it off with the 'beer cheers'.. :)

Btw, I just started shipping them with CLOY. Also, CLOY is the first K-Drama that I've watched (came across this show in Netflix) and now I'm emotionally invested. So my apologies already if I'm offending anyone because I'm shipping them so hard :) Aye aye for our sailing ship! 

you and I are on the same boat.. my first time to watch a Korean drama.. didn’t even know anything about the lead actors until now.. I fell in love with them & became emotionally invested in them.. every chance I get I come to this thread.. I love reading all the positive posts here.. I must admit I get a bit discouraged when I read negative stuff about them.. I hope and pray they do end up with each other.. also a first for me to “ship” two actors.. this never ever happened to me before! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

For the paragliding BTS they just posted for CLOY,  they were re-enacting that scene when she got off the thing when she landed in NK in Episode 1 of the drama and they shoot this particular scene in Sept 2019. The fact that even that was in sync with everything from the drama was all due to the main leads chemistry. BUT! They opted for a different hug in the end anyways, so whats the friggin problem?!?!?! And if you were bothered by the “awkward” hug in the after party and maybe the “off” vibe hug from the photo shoot, not everyday will HB hug ANY woman. He isn’t one of those guys that will just hug every girl in the set (except for SYJ). So, stop over analysing and over thinking that if they are or aren’t together or if they are just friends. This is sometimes the “reality” or the doubt of a shipper. Welcome to shipping couples where YOU create doubts of your own. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

On 2/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, Binniejinnieslways said:

Can please someone translate to us what HB and SYJ are talking about? 

This is the video where supposedly one of the Ahjummas were teasing HB and SJY that they don't need to act as Hyuk-kie and Sam Suk-kie. Anyone here understand Korean and can verify that? Not sure which video it is, but I think it's the Ahjumma whom SR chose to sit next too when she first joined the birthday party LOL!!

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 9

32 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I am aware of that couple but my ship was Burak and Fahriye, they had drama together and had a movie afterwards. Now they are happily married and have a baby boy:wub: They gave similar vibes to binjin and i hope binjin will end up like them.

I thought she just said that about JH, i must have missed Samsuk part.. Let me check again :) 

Yes. I believe this is the video where one of the ahjummas said that.

"uri Ri Jung Hyukie and Choi Sam Sukie"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8n7YF2JYzx/?igshid=yh84cwwiphi9

Edited by Uyên Đoàn Thu
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

It's without subtitles. Just one of the videos taken by people in the wrap-up party and posted in Insta and later here. There was a poster here who posted the translation here (or at the drama thread - can't recall for sure).  Not many picked up that post cuz the thread was moving so super fast!

At first I heard Hyuk-kie and Sam Soo-kie, and wondered who Sam Soo-kie was. Then realize it's Sam Sook, which is SR's fake name in NK lol!!

I understood as "연기가 필요없는이 동무는 Ri Jeong Hyeokie", I interpreted as he doesn't need to act cool since he already is. I might be missing Samsuk part, if anyone is proficient in Korean here can you tell us exactly what they say? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

Yes. I believe this is the video where one of the ahjummas said that.

"uri Ri Jung Hyukie and Choi Sam Sukie"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8n7YF2JYzx/?igshid=yh84cwwiphi9

YES, that's a much clearer video of the same speech. I hope someone who understands Korean can translate and verify what the Ahjumma said about HB and SYJ.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

This is the video where supposedly one of the Ahjummas were teasing HB and SJY that they don't need to act as Hyuk-kie and Sam Suk-kie. Anyone here understand Korean and can verify that? Not sure which video it is, but I think it's the Ahjumma whom SR chose to sit next too when she first joined the birthday party LOL!!

Yes! Exactly lol~~~ I can hear she said "uri Ri Jung Hyukie and Choi Sam Sukie" although i dont know much about korean :D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HeartBeat_Skipper said:

you and I are on the same boat.. my first time to watch a Korean drama.. didn’t even know anything about the lead actors until now.. I fell in love with them & became emotionally invested in them.. every chance I get I come to this thread.. I love reading all the positive posts here.. I must admit I get a bit discouraged when I read negative stuff about them.. I hope and pray they do end up with each other.. also a first for me to “ship” two actors.. this never ever happened to me before! 

Hugs, sister! Our ship is sailing, let's pray harder! 

When I first watched CLOY, my first reaction was 'Who are these two lead actors? They are so good that I can't help but root for them". Then I messaged a friend about CLOY and she was the one who informed me about the dating rumors. I told her that I think they are already dating and just keeping it low - she agreed :D I have to research about the entertainment industry culture in Korea as I am clueless why there's a buzz with #ingrocerywetrust :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1