[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, jacdayans said:

I ship ParkPark Couple hard and still actively lurking in their thread until now. I think for PPC, they made a lot of mistakes with their interviews after the drama finished. I realized that knetz are generally fine with denials but do not treat them as if they are stupid. The rumors of them dating for 3 years and planning for marriage broke out exactly 1 day after the drama finale. Knetz were really supporting PPC but during the interview after the drama ended, both PSJ & PMY gave bad answers to the press. Unlike BinJin & SongSong who just laughed it off over rumors when asked, PPC were a bit dramatic. PMY told the press how stressful she was with the rumors that she could not sleep, cried or something but when journalists asked if there is any possibility of them dating, both PSJ & PMY gave vague answers that obviously indicated that they are dating. After that, knetz starting to turn their backs on them. 

I shipped quite a number of rumored & confirmed couples including idols, knetz are actually supportive of them as long as the celebs are chill and considerable about their dating life. HB & SYJ are top stars, the amount of support they are getting is unimaginable as long as they keep it cool even with denials. Let it be an open secret until they are ready to tell the world about their relationship.

PPC had a very strong chemistry with WWSK and I too wanted them to be together. I was trolling the few BTS that I could find online but somehow the BTS showed nothing at all. In fact, with the BTS that I saw, I somehow came to the conclusion that there was nothing between them. They were awkward. I don't mean to offend you, I hope. 

CLOY BTS somehow gives me hope. Hahahaha. There's this level of comfortability & closeness in them that one can say they are really close friends, at the least... But I honestly wouldn't dare smell my closest guy friend's hair unless I like him and I want to flirt with him. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Their agencies are right to deny such rumour as some pointed out, it would show unprofessional. 

1 minute ago, cybertron said:

Lets expect Vast will come with official statement “Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not dating”.

For sure they know we are stubborn because isnt “Vast’s Man Bok” read this thread?!:phew:

Frankly speaking,im not worried they are not dating..

I think i said this multiple times.

At least they can be each other close friends compare to their other co star.

What i worry is people will say it is love from one side.

From SYJ and her fans.

And HB really dont like SYJ,thats why his agency always make a statement bla bla bla..

You know that kind of comment.

Eventhough it is obviously HB so into her.

Oh my~ this is exactly what I was thinking when I worried about the comments from non-shippers.

• Like 6

I'm ready with every truth in the end, either they're dating or not. But if they're not I'll definitely crying (yes, I'm too emotionally invested in this ship, my too overthinking self)

Just remember guys, do not blown things out of proportion like this again. If they're trully dating, ofc they do not want the news cover the project they're in. And if they're not dating, all this out of proportion and our delulu "speculations" will just make them uncomfortable.

At least we know that they're great friend, that we can get moment of them together. That's what make we board on this ship, their interaction and chemistry, not necessary they're dating or not.

Now, I've accept the fact if they're not dating

• Like 7

For me, there will always be a fine line between "HB and SYJ are not dating". - This does not reflect the future. This is just the present. They could be in the process of getting to know each other fondly but not saying anything. Things can change because knowing their age, they probably want any romantic relationship to be just right for them, with all the things that's happening in their industry right now when it comes to relationships. Not everything is final.   

SO! Cheer up, buttercups! Friendships to lovers is a long journey to be had. 

Let's enjoy our BinJin couples journey. I think we over think, over analyze, over stress, etc. about our ship that it affects our actions, conversations, etc. 

I'm all for sailing when those white sails are up for this ship as BinJin lead it. As fans, we cannot control it as much as we want to stir it to any direction. 

I'm all for following @cybertron wherever this ship is going. 

All hail to the 1st mate lol! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

(Chinese translation / weibo)

8413-F767-E832-458-B-9-E1-A-B30-BF94-B8-

玄彬方否认与孙艺珍恋情,在桌下没有牵手,两人不是交往关系。
18日玄彬的所属公司VAST娱乐方表示:“玄彬和孙艺珍在桌子底下牵手并不是事实。从视频来看,是孙艺珍自己抓着自己的手,两位演员都是专业演员,在拍摄中牵手是说不通的。玄彬和孙艺珍不是交往的关系。”
(cr heraldpop)

5-D8-D99-F5-6-ADF-4854-A18-D-C39-A03-F88
D02-B4-C5-B-08-AE-4616-8345-B7-E1366-D16

• Like 3

Shippers hearts are fragile and I know that once I got on board I have to prepare the worst ending that one of them get married with another one.

But is it too crude to show us too much “bright moments” between these two during the filming time & also the “parody” of there real life as abt “grocery” boy or “channel 20” and that NIS guy comment? Just like they give us hope and then let us down. I dont think HB or SYJ can be that “crude” to troll shippers if they are not really have something, I cannot understand the motive or reason to troll shippers like that way for fun only. Its not really FUN, if after all those were jokes only. Fans are hurt, arent we?

I think the Announcement from Vast are understandable and if its HB’s idea I think that is to protect their privacy.

Finally I still believe in the gaze and comfortable atmostphere of them no matter they are dating or not. They will find way to get together if they are “the one” to each other, if not, then they will break up just like the hot couple that we already know. So I am patient and wait for the good news, though it may happen long time later.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

After reading VAST statement, I feel like they’re protecting Son Ye Jin. I mean, Ye Jin agency was so quiet about holding hands under the table rumor, If they’re really dating and announce their wedding, hyun bin will have bad feedbacks to knetz since his agency denied the rumor. 

If I’m right , god Hyun bin such a sweet and protective just for Ye Jin :bawling: He knew that Ye Jin don’t like any scandals about her so he protecting her :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 4

@SiannaSo sorry I confused you. I typed it so fast I didn't realize I made a mistake. And thank you @BINGO_Ofor clarifying it. 

27 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Hopefully this is a lesson for us not to over analyze things especially when our assumptions and delusions might put their professionalism at stake

And I can't agree more with what @jacdayanssaid. In addition, they are now the most mentioned celebs in Korea because of CLOY, of course the media is keeping an eye on them and also the hot topic among their fans. Being a bit delusional is a part of shipping but over-analyzing can create rumors that may affect their reputation. 

Hope that our couple don't feel pressured or even try to stay away from each other.

Even though they keep on denying I'm still sailing this ship until one of them really have a significant other. I'm gonna enjoy what they've given us until now. 

I've mentioned that I'm not fluent in English so if I made a mistake I'm sorry ^^

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Let just remember happy things guys. Whether they are dating or not we can only "Just wait and pray desperately" for better outcome.

For now let just enjoy the sweetness of their 'friendship' from the bts

Edited by Meily Jima
  • Like 12

SK agencies behavior patterns:

Park Shin Hye dating

Mar 7, 2018

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon finally admitted that they are a couple after a year of dating. They were rumored to be going out since early 2017 but it was only in 2018 that they finally confirmed their dating status.The 28-year-old actress and the 26-year-old actor are said to have been dating for over a year. 

Sources from the industry say Shin Hye and Tae Joon usually enjoy quiet dates at Shin Hye's apartment in Chungdam-dong or hang out with their common friends around the neighborhood. Tae Joon's friends are reportedly aware that they're dating.

Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment has denied the dating reports, saying, "It's not true that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are dating. They are just close friends." 

This isn't the first time Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon were hit with dating rumors. In May last year, rumors emerged that they were more than just friends. The reports surfaced as the two were spotted going on a vacation together with their friends in April and visited a national park together in May. There was also a video showing the two stars' close relationship while they enjoyed a trip overseas.

At the time, Shin Hye's agency also denied the reports, stating, "They merely have a close senior-junior relationship. As Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are both students at Chung Ang University, they have maintained a good friendship as industry senior and junior."

The statement continued, "Fans are very well aware of their friendship. Park Shin Hye went to the park not only with Choi Tae Joon, but with many other fellow students as well. 

They were rumored to be going out since early 2017 but it was only in 2018 that they finally confirmed their dating status.

https://www.econotimes.com/Park-Shin-Hye-dating-How-fans-caught-the-actress-and-Choi-Tae-Joon-long-before-they-even-confirm-their-relationship-1568161 

PS: obviously, agencies are very lazy, they just copy and paste each other's statement

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sianna said:

I've said that and I'll say it again -- they did NOT hold hands under the table!!!!!!!  If you look at the original picture 100 times, (the one without the misleading circling/drawing of the hand) it is clear as day !!!!!!  They didn't hold hands!!!  Geee...I am sooo pissed about this rumor!!!!

Same here, i posted a picture (the original one) pointing out HB's hand saying they are not holding hands under the table...but i still saw posts insisting on it... :joy: 

@avocado yum @marshemell0ws  @Helena I agree with all of you, we should all refrain from feeding this kind of rumors and be careful in what we posts... Let's all be responsible shippers, respect their professionalism and their privacy.  Enjoy what we have and Fighting everyone!:thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Yi Gui said:

Park Shin Hye dating

Mar 7, 2018

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon finally admitted that they are a couple after a year of dating. They were rumored to be going out since early 2017 but it was only in 2018 that they finally confirmed their dating status.The 28-year-old actress and the 26-year-old actor are said to have been dating for over a year. 

Sources from the industry say Shin Hye and Tae Joon usually enjoy quiet dates at Shin Hye's apartment in Chungdam-dong or hang out with their common friends around the neighborhood. Tae Joon's friends are reportedly aware that they're dating.

Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment has denied the dating reports, saying, "It's not true that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are dating. They are just close friends." 

This isn't the first time Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon were hit with dating rumors. In May last year, rumors emerged that they were more than just friends. The reports surfaced as the two were spotted going on a vacation together with their friends in April and visited a national park together in May. There was also a video showing the two stars' close relationship while they enjoyed a trip overseas.

At the time, Shin Hye's agency also denied the reports, stating, "They merely have a close senior-junior relationship. As Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are both students at Chung Ang University, they have maintained a good friendship as industry senior and junior."

The statement continued, "Fans are very well aware of their friendship. Park Shin Hye went to the park not only with Choi Tae Joon, but with many other fellow students as well. 

They were rumored to be going out since early 2017 but it was only in 2018 that they finally confirmed their dating status.

THIS GIVE ME HOPE!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

My chinggus dont lost hope Hyunbin once said, "you have to keep waiting. Because the moment you stop it just means that you accept defeat. Things happen at exactly the right place at the right time and with the right person.Hence, dont lose hope if they're meant to be, it will be". For me I will just wish that SYJ will find a pure person who will love and accept her coz she deserve it. And if ever he is HB then our ship wont sink:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 15

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383617wpp/watch-crash-landing-on-you-has-us-crying-one-last-time-in-final-behind-the-scenes-film

Son Ye Jin said, “Even though I know we’ve reached the end of ‘Crash Landing on You,’ I really thought this day would never come. Even though I think we’ll still be filming tomorrow, the end has finally come. I’m really grateful for all of the viewers who’ve given the show love. I think the viewers who have been supporting the ‘Two Ri’ couple are going to enjoy how their story comes to an end. I’ve given a lot of strength and gained a lot of support on this show, but I think I’ll try even harder moving forward. You’ll definitely see me in a new drama soon. To all of the viewers, please continue to support ‘Crash Landing on You’ to the very end. Thank you all so very much!”

Hyun Bin said, “We’ve finished after six months of filming. I’d like to sincerely thank all of the viewers who’ve shown us support during that time. I was able to work together with this incredible cast and crew, and it was a really memorable, enjoyable time. Once more, thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the viewers who’ve loved the show.”

seems like son ye jin doesnt stop working :blink:

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1