[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

Seems like HB enjoyed the kiss the most, show his feeling and "overcome their reality". While SYJ was happy to hear almost proposal HB speech. I mean even this picks give "couple vibes":wub:.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

50 minutes ago, HeartBeat_Skipper said:

you and I are on the same boat.. my first time to watch a Korean drama.. didn’t even know anything about the lead actors until now.. I fell in love with them & became emotionally invested in them.. every chance I get I come to this thread.. I love reading all the positive posts here.. I must admit I get a bit discouraged when I read negative stuff about them.. I hope and pray they do end up with each other.. also a first for me to “ship” two actors.. this never ever happened to me before! 

it keeps surprising me how many times Ive read these comments, as it’s my first Korean drama too! So weird, like two months ago I had no idea who they were. Thanks to Netflix as well lol. 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, campanulah said:

Seriously? OMG. That will be the day! When that happens, we need to send a coffee truck to the VAST staff. They will need it. :lol::D

Congratulations in advance to VAST tho :lol::PI’m crossing my fingers and praying that this will come true soon! I’ve always hoped that they’ll show Junghyuk and Seri’s domestic life with kids in CLOY. But it didn’t, I’ll be even happier if this happens in real life. :D Binnie said he wants to get married before turning 40. His wish of getting 22% ratings came true, I’m hoping his wish of finding someone and getting married sooner will come true as well. It’s all up to God now. I’m just here waiting for mini BJs hahahaha it’s a waste not to pass down those genes!

About the pics, I’m actually confused what the selfie was for? That was sooo not JH and SR, more like BinJin :lol:

• Like 11
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I know she hopes for marriage and a family too.

SYJ has said that she wants to date in her real rumor in the interview in 2018. She also shared that she hopes for a family by becoming a wife before 40 years old. Now she is 39 (Korea age). I hope she will achieve her dream soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, Sianna said:

1. The hug at the wrap up party:  I am in the same view as you that it was just an encouraging/good work pat on the back.  It only looked awkward because SYJ was caught off guard and the seating position.   But I also noticed after HB turned facing her and before the hug, HB gazed at SYJ for a few seconds.... I thought that was interesting because it seemed as if he hesitated for a split second thinking whether he should do it in public or not.  I don't know.  Any other thoughts?

2. I also notice HB's manner hands as well as that one scene where after kissing, SYJ took her hands off him a bit too quickly...I don't think too much of it because Switzerland shooting was their first public appearance after the dating rumor in January.  They probably were being cautious since most likely even the crew members were curious about their relationship status.  

I don't know if I am just trying to make justification being a shipper and all though...argh... being a shipper can be so hard sometimes...

Off course they won't hug passionately in front of all this people and they worked hard and they appreciate each other hard working so the hug like that is suitable for this situation .. i think there was no need to hug but he couldn't even hold himself he wanted to celebrate the moment so he did this like that even syj didn't expected ...

And about after they kissed ye jin was standing on her fingers because of the tall diff so anyone in her place will do the same it must be hurting to stand like that 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

it keeps surprising me how many times Ive read these comments, as it’s my first Korean drama too! So weird, like two months ago I had no idea who they were. Thanks to Netflix as well lol. 

Count me in. Ive never watched anything korean before. Now im so hooked with the 2 of them i can barely function

after several replays of the new bts, i just realized that HB was probably joking around with SYJ thats why he wasnt catching her since yejin kept on saying she can do it (koala hug) :D 

That was such a good discussion of points. Sincerely hoping we'll all get together again in this thread when the good news comes :)

• Like 7
  • Love 6

10 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@jinjin was he really trying to throw her away just like how he showed when the director asked him to hug and turn.Seems like they played a lot of pranks:joy:.

Theres also one part of the BTS where HB almost tripped over when SYJ hugged him. So in order for him to kind of “regain” balance, he spun both of them down hill. She held on to him with her dear life, if you rewatch the clip. HB held on to her too as he spun them downwards and she immediately let go afterwards. For me, it’s all fun and games until theres eminent danger. I don’t know if SYJ is scared of heights but you can imagine how high that mountain is...

• Like 12

I just read someone on twitter saying it would really hurt if it turns out that Hyun Bin doesn't want SYJ. Possible as it might be, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

There's a saying that a man shouldn't make a woman fall for him if he's not planning to catch her. Shots have been fired the moment he started giving SYJ those loving glances a couple years ago.

No single, unattached woman can stand those eyes on her without falling. I really hope he just sets the record straight so we could all rest in the thought that he is not one of those guys who take women for a ride, just because. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Site Admin said:

I just read someone on twitter saying it would really hurt if it turns out that Hyun Bin doesn't want SYJ. Possible as it might be, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

There's a saying that a man shouldn't make a woman fall for him if he's not planning to catch her. Shots have been fired the moment he started giving SYJ those loving glances a couple years ago.

No single, unattached woman can stand those eyes on her without falling. I really hope he just sets the record straight so we could all rest in the thought that he is not one of those guys who take women for a ride, just because. 

Take that twitter account with a grain of salt. People can say what they say, and being a shipper is not easy. But from everything that we have seen, I don't have the SLIGHTEST doubt that HB likes her and is smitten by her. For me, the ship has sailed or will sail. I just can't read SYJ enough to be able to tell how she feels but I do think feelings are reciprocated. 

• Like 11
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Binniejinnieslways said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

Seems like HB enjoyed the kiss the most, show his feeling and "overcome their reality". While SYJ was happy to hear almost proposal HB speech. I mean even this picks give "couple vibes":wub:.

Ow ow it's a code, HB please propose to SYJ ASAP!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2