[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

I'm now pretty sure they won't walk the red carpet together the upcoming award shows to avoid rumors:pensive: There's a possibility they won't even attend the award shows at all.

No one avoids Baeksang Yeasul Daesang for rumors~B)

The honor of Baeksang Yeasul Daesang  means less than some rumors to the two excellent actors? Come on~

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

No one avoids Baeksang Yeasul Daesang for rumors~B)

What if they won't win? :( I'm ready for the scenarios in which only one of them attends or none.

We also have Itaewon Class that is a huge contender.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

What if they won't win? :( I'm ready for the scenarios where only one of them attend or none.

HB did not win last year (2019), but he still made it .

He  obviously  really enjoyed himself in the Award show:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Winny said:

I knew this would happen when that pic came out and spread widely on IG and twitter... :unamused: 

Let's respect their professionalism and their privacy.

Same I remember when someone posted about not discussing such things openly few fans didn't get it. But this is what most of the shippers were fearing that it may make it to news and there will be another denial which may not sit well with few sensitive shippers. They are being highly scrutinised now and media is on high alert to out them and now is making articles about fan analysis. Holding hands under table while working can really be sighed upon especially in Skorea. Somethings should be discussed privately just my personal opinion.

EDIT: The reporters are stressing that Vast denied DATING BUT if you read the article they just denied holding hands, This isn't third denial. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Same here, i posted a picture (the original one) pointing out HB's hand saying they are not holding hands under the table...but i still saw posts insisting on it... 
@avocado yum @marshemell0ws  @Helena I agree with all of you, we should all refrain from feeding this kind of rumors and be careful in what we posts... Let's all be responsible shippers, respect their professionalism and their privacy.

I was so mad when I saw that picture being circulated, I was worried it will go viral & cause major backlash.  To cast doubts on their professionalism is a serious matter, it is not something to joke about.  Career wise, They both work very hard to get to where they are now..

—-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383639wpp/hyun-bins-agency-denies-dating-rumors-with-son-ye-jin-sparked-by-crash-landing-on-you-making-of-video

Hyun Bin’s Agency Denies Dating Rumors With Son Ye Jin Sparked By “Crash Landing On You” Making-Of Video

Feb 17, 2020
by S. Nam

Hyun Bin’s agency has denied dating rumors with Son Ye Jin again.

Recently, dating rumors between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin from tvN’s recent hit drama “Crash Landing on You” resurfaced. On February 18, an online user posted a screenshot from a making-of video for “Crash Landing on You,” pointing out a scene in which Song Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are seemingly holding hands underneath the table.

To clarify the rumors sparked by the post, Hyun Bin’s agency stated, “Son Ye Jin is holding her own hand.”

In the screenshot, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are filming the scene where their characters go on a chicken and beer date in Pyongyang. The scene aired on the December 29 broadcast of “Crash Landing on You.” In the screenshot, it is unclear whose hand is holding Son Ye Jin’s right hand. However, Hyun Bin’s agency clarified that Son Ye Jin is holding her own hand.

Previously, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin already denied dating rumors twice in 2019. When rumors surfaced that the two were traveling in the United States together, both Son Ye Jin’s and Hyun Bin’s agencies denied rumors of them traveling together, and they denied the rumors once again when photos of the two grocery shopping together with other acquaintances surfaced.

“Crash Landing on You” recently came to a successful conclusion with the series finale overtaking tvN’s “Goblin” to achieve the highest ratings in tvN history with average nationwide viewership ratings of 21.683 percent.

Watch the making-of video below!

https://tv.naver.com/v/11758134

Source (1)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

HB did not win last year (2019), but he still made it .

He  obviously  really enjoyed himself in the Award show:D

Perhaps HB cannot attend due to his filming schedule. However for his lovely wife  she will definitely be there:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

AS MUCH AS I LOVE HB-SYJ TO BE REAL COUPLE (HOPEFULLY UNTIL BECOME MARRIED),

I will always truly completely support everything for their happiness. :heart:

And I hope HB-SYJ consider all shipper wishes as a love from fans not as a pressure.

Totally agree with @phoenixember

17 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Coshoppers, let's help each other..

..to wait patiently..

..to pray fervently..

..until we can reach our destination.

#INGROCERYWETRUST

• Like 4
  • Love 7

26 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Coshoppers, let's help each other..

..to wait patiently..

..to pray fervently..

..until we can reach our destination.

@phoenixember Agree with you so much.. its happen with my other sailing couple like Heechul x Momo.. Heechul is so obvious likes and protect Momo.. had a lot of denied things too..

thats why i have a faith with HB and YJ.. as we all see how lovely they are off on screen..

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I think my heart is not so strong to be a shipper (this is actually my first time). Every denial feels like a stab in the heart. Vast Ent. makes me think... am I really crazy and delusional? Are my spidey senses failing me? I am not even asking for them to expose their personal lives to the public, just for HB and SYJ to take courage for people who support and love them.

Their actions has caused a worldwide tidal wave of curious and hopeful shippers. HB and SYJ have gone beyond being just an actor and actress that we admire. They have become people whom we truly care about. Of course there'd always be rotten apples but they are just a small fraction of a whole population who are sincerely rooting for them to have a happy life.

Thinking about them, merely trolling us with their flirtations and BTS-- that's not nice. I know they are professional actors, but you can't fake those loving glances right? Oh my heart is fragile is broken, please don't judge. :tears:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

As the Buddhists say, "If you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that's not the one. When you meet your 'soul mate,' you'll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation."

This is the first time seeing a living example. Hyun bin is the one.

Hyun bin to Son ye jin: "No matter what you think, I will be goofing around with you. Because you are my soulmate"

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Hi guys, i’ve been lurking around this forum for weeks, love all the posts here!!! You guys are amazing :blush:

I decided to join the forum as i have this thought i wanna share. Regarding this hand holding photo and denial from Vast, what i don’t understand is why is it on the news now, again? I mean this was weeks ago, and no matter if it’s true (i secretly hope it is :wub:), it’s old news, why make an article about it now and get Vast to deny? It feels to me that whoever did this just want to get ppl’s attention. I’m not sure if Vast denied when this photo first appeared (could anyone remember if they did deny it?). 

what i’m saying is, don’t lose hope shippers!! This might be just a tactical thing news outlets do to get ppl attention. And even if they deny again, i’m still going to hope they are together :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Son Yejin said in the last greeting of the last BTS: "Even though I know we've reached the end of 'Crash Landing on You,' I really thought this day would never come. Even though I think we'll still be filming tomorrow, the end has finally come. I'm really grateful for all of the viewers who've given the show love. I think the viewers who have been supporting the Dooly couple are going to enjoy how their story comes to an end."

She added, "I've given a lot of strength and gained a lot of support on this show, but I think I'll try even harder moving forward. You'll definitely see me in a new drama soon. To all of the viewers, please continue to support 'Crash Landing on You' to the very end. Thank you all so much."

I’m happy that she’ll be moving on to her next project. But I’m sad at the same time cuz she’s not taking time for resting.. My “Cow” Yejin, love you forever no matter what will happen next, no matter who you’ll choose to be with. 

Edited by truongapril
  • Like 6
  • Love 13

I think what grinds my gears most is the fact that the clips that are being analysed are so friggin TRIVIAL. Like, we have OTHER BTSs, body language, eyes bleeding honey, touches, etc to analyse and people just observe the most ridiculous things. I treasure BinJin as individuals and as a soon-to-be couple. BinJin don’t even have to prove anything to us, they just need to breath/show up/ announce something or anything about their romantic relationship. But I don’t think I would want that anymore because of darn triviality. I just want this two to be happy because their happiness comes first.

• Like 15
  • Love 3