[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

52 minutes ago, stephiora said:

Is Directornim the first shipper of BinJin? :joy:

2 hours ago, Haarik said:

The Matchmakers

You all know who this guy is. Negotiation director Lee Jong Seok.

Directornim: the very first "victim" of these two adorable lovebirds - BinJin

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

29 minutes ago, Tita Ganda ❤️ said:

Silent shipper, been following these two for a long time. I am more invested in their lovelife than my own, lol. I have also joined the chatroom in Kakao.

Same hahaa. I keep wondering why I'm into this deep of other's relationship while myself couldn't find one ~_~

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Honestly, I stop looking at any clue on the set or in the public because it is just a clue. I am

sure 1,00000%that they did more than holding hand in LA. Ha ha ha. Look at her IG. It is clear that the girl is in love. Her pictures with other male co stars did not give out a couple vibration like she had with HB. And it is not just one side interaction. He did it too. I just finished watching Negociation. They have only one scene together and the interaction on the monitor probably 40%, other the story about why and how they find out the true beneath his action. 

I wish they can star in a historical

movie or drama. It will me menificent. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, shinacya said:

Same hahaa. I keep wondering why I'm into this deep of other's relationship while myself couldn't find one ~_~

Me too...I m 20 years old..never been in any relationship.And after watching these kdramas my level of expectation has shot up.I kind of accepted that these type of sweet and lovely things can happen only in drama and real life relations are kind of boring and without any excitement(#my views).In fact it has been a long time since i had a crush on someone.I kind of like my current state ..only worrying about the sailing of my ship.I am really happy being delusional and all:joy:..that too for others.

sorry if it seemed off topic but i m just stating  that kdramas can  really transport you to a total different universe which you can see and admire but is not in your reach.And that is where the beauty lies:love:..

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Prueksachittham said:

Honestly, I stop looking at any clue on the set or in the public because it is just a clue. I am

sure 1,00000%that they did more than holding hand in LA. Ha ha ha. Look at her IG. It is clear that the girl is in love. Her pictures with other male co stars did not give out a couple vibration like she had with HB. And it is not just one side interaction. He did it too. I just finished watching Negociation. They have only one scene together and the interaction on the monitor probably 40%, other the story about why and how they find out the true beneath his action. 

I wish they can star in a historical

movie or drama. It will me menificent. 

I would love to see Son Ye Jin in a Sageuk.She hardly played any historical character (apart from princess Deokhye in the movie The Last Princess where she spent most of her time in Japan).I cant imagine how beautiful and refined she would look in a pretty han-bok.She would totally slay it.And I do believe that she will be the prettiest actress ever in a historical attire.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@ineedalifewatched this video nth times coz everyone in there was having fun. , it made me realized watching it again now that hyunbin ever since the promotion of negotiation movie has been very vocal and telling everyone he wanted to work with SYJ again in the same space in a melodrama or romcom. Then months later, his wish came true sooner than later. Just thinking maybe hyunbin worked with the writer so he can work and be closer to SYJ. Coincidence it may be that some of the scenes or lines in the drama are parody to their life situation.:)and just my 2 cents :D

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I would love to see Son Ye Jin in a Sageuk.She hardly played any historical character (apart from princess Deokhye in the movie The Last Princess where she spent most of her time in Japan).I cant imagine how beautiful and refined she would look in a pretty han-bok.She would totally slay it.And I do believe that she will be the prettiest actress ever in a historical attire.

She said she won’t act in Sageuk.

She don’t like the attire.

She accepted The Last Princess because the dress more modern (of course shes joking about this).

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, cybertron said:

She said she won’t act in Sageuk.

She don’t like the attire.

She accepted The Last Princess because the dress more modern (of course shes joking about this).

Oh wow! I didn't know this. No wonder I haven't seen her in historical drama other than The Last Princess but you are right that is pretty modern. I'm surprised! SYJ seems to be the type of actress that will take on any role, if she thinks it's interesting. Do you remember when/where she shared this?

BTW tomorrow or is it today in South Korea already is Valentines day. Since our ship has the day off...eeps! LOL

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Oh wow! I didn't know this. No wonder I haven't seen her in historical drama other than The Last Princess but you are right that is pretty modern. I'm surprised! SYJ seems to be the type of actress that will take on any role, if she thinks it's interesting. Do you remember when/where she shared this?

Same here.. didn't know that she won't work in a Sageuk. Seems like my wish will never be fulfilled then :pensive:.

• Like 2

Hi. I've been a lurker here since December last year. I'm not really into kdrama before but that changed when I happen to pass by my sister watching CLOY in our living room. Hahaha. After catching a glimpse of the first episode, my interest and curiousity for the show developed, and now, I am hooked, addicted even. HB and SYJ chemistry is just too strong, it's hard to resist shipping them in real life.:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 2/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, cybertron said:

@eLizza @marshemell0ws she said she doesn’t like the wig:lol:..

I want to see her in medical drama.

Or in revenge drama...kinda like Innocent Defendant.

In this clip,SYJ also explain why she said “There is a man inside me”.

Suddenly remind me of when HB said she is a bit tomboyish..

I can't play this video ㅠ.ㅠ

Can you give me link of video when hb said that or can you tell me in what video he said that?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Referencing the video about the Last Princess that you shared, I remember reading somewhere during Something in the Rain that after a crying scene, SYJ continued crying for x amount of minutes. In this video, the actor also shared that SYJ cried for another 10 minutes after the crying scene.

DANG. Since CLOY had so many emotional and crying scenes, I can only imagine our Binnie consoling her and comforting her after the crying scenes!!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, shinacya said:

I can't play this video ㅠ.ㅠ

Can you give me link of video when hb said that or can you tell me in what video he said that?

Not video.

In his interview.

Will post it here when i found it.

Forgot which ig upload his interview

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, cybertron said:

I want to see her in medical drama.

Or in revenge drama...kinda like Innocent Defendant.

In this clip,SYJ also explain why she said “There is a man inside me”.

Suddenly remind me of when HB said she is a bit tomboyish..

Ah so YJ doesn’t want to wear wig for traditional roles? I bet it’s really heavy! 

I’ve watched The Last Princess and it’s a very emotional movie especially for SYJ’s role. I’m not surprised she cried so much even after the director says CUT cuz she’s probably feeling the emotions of the real person she’s portraying. The princess really had a very sad life. Even more so than CLOY, her crying scenes in the movie was heart breaking.

Didnt know HB said she was tomboyish before! He seems to know her well LOL!!

About the fan airport encounter again, it looks like they were seated together alone when the fan met them.That’s pretty unusual cuz usually their managers will be with them right? I guess the rest of the cast and crew left them to be alone together (wink wink!)

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Was randomly rewatching one of their Swoon interviews and SYJ talks about what travel means to her...her choice of words to describe it were 'be more free' 'no one knows me' and both HB and her said 'it's advantageous'. This in spite of the grocery scandal...makes sense as only a fraction of their LA trip became public, rest was advantageous :yum: #InGroceryWeTrust a lot!!

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 12