[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also in It's Okay That's Love, I love the grocery shopping conversation involved talking about marriage. The marriage conversation is quite hilarious as they are also started their relationship not long ago. I guess JIS's character also had lots of other relationships in the past. She just wants to enjoy their new relationship. I never knew this would be what couples talk about while shopping for groceries. Then GHJ's character like teases him and she surprise kisses JIS's character - and JIS's reaction is that people could be looking at them.. I am still not over this scene I think. It just keeps making me laugh now. Wonder what they were talking about when they were grocery shopping in LA,

yes, that’s one of my absolute favorite scenes from IOTL! So natural. And also made me wonder what the convo was like when BinJin went grocery shopping. This wine or that wine? This popcorn or that popcorn? Did you grocery shop with your previous bfs/gfs? Can we not talk about previous relationships? Etc etc :Megalol:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Was there actually a picture of HB buying woman’s clothes in Jordan? All I saw was a picture of a dress. 

Yes. I would love to see a picture of him buying a dress if it exists. I have only seen a blurry shot of a ”dress.” 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

yes, that’s one of my absolute favorite scenes from IOTL! So natural. And also made me wonder what the convo was like when BinJin went grocery shopping. This wine or that wine? This popcorn or that popcorn? Did you grocery shop with your previous bfs/gfs? Can we not talk about previous relationships? Etc etc

In connection with grocery shoping, i went to grocery shoping with my male friend but  we used different cart . we paid our own bill separately. And he does not take my bag in his cart and we did it in our country ( Mongolia).  For Binjin, they did it outside Korea and used the same cart. Hyun Bin even took the bag of his behalf and put it in his cart. Obviosly a couple vibes. Probably, they ask with each other about that popcorn haha. " a salty one or the sweet one, the buttered flavor or the caramel one, what size, small medium or large?" 

My delulu !!! Gaks!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

54 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

In connection with grocery shoping, i went to grocery shoping with my male friend but  we used different cart . we paid our own bill separately. And he does not take my bag in his cart and we did it in our country ( Mongolia).  For Binjin, they did it outside Korea and used the same cart. Hyun Bin even took the bag of his behalf and put it in his cart. Obviosly a couple vibes. Probably, they ask with each other about that popcorn haha. " a salty one or the sweet one, the buttered flavor or the caramel one, what size, small medium or large?" 

My delulu !!! Gaks!

And what about the two small breakfast cereals boxes? Now, if I was shopping with a group, and staying with them, I would either get more boxes or a bigger box. Or if I was staying alone, one box should do. Just saying...B)

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Halinakorea said:

In connection with grocery shoping, i went to grocery shoping with my male friend but  we used different cart . we paid our own bill separately. And he does not take my bag in his cart and we did it in our country ( Mongolia).  For Binjin, they did it outside Korea and used the same cart. Hyun Bin even took the bag of his behalf and put it in his cart. Obviosly a couple vibes. 

Don't forget they were there with friends (yet we saw no such friends anywhere near them unless their friends are elderly white people) and they were left alone away from their friends for just a brief moment (yet we saw pics taken in various sections in the store by themselves) when they were pushing the cart (I only saw HB push the cart because they were in fact, sharing one cart, thus shopping together the entire time).  

:kaching1:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4

7 hours ago, Nenski said:

Well...HB is a businessman (CEO of VAST) and he does have many photos of them traveling together:P

Yes she is also a good businesswoman too but most of the stuff she does isn't known to the public. Plus they are both very good at investments (real estate). Not to mention they have gone on how many trips together (LA, Switzerland, Mongolia, Jeju..and who knows maybe even more) - That is how many potential pics they have of each other  - Plus they were working on TN together too and we know Jinnie and Binnie took selfies together. She only posted a certain amount to start her great wall of HB on her instagram :lol:

At this point, maybe they should start a production company or something together. Their Youtube series coming soon? :lol:

:approves:

I was thinking back to 2003. It always threw me off why Binnie would think Jinnie did Pocari Sweat in 2003, 2004 time. We know Binnie's debut was in 2003 (even though it could have been Shower if that movie had been completed). Jinnie says it is 2001 - in Binnie's defense, she does fllm Pocari Sweat a lot in 2002 and she does Pocari Sweat again in 2007. We know he does Pocari Sweat too (I still haven't figured out the year it was - does anyone know for him?)

2002.05.19 PM 01:00

Visited a golf tournament hosted by Pocari

2002.06.24 PM 02:00

[Pocari Sweat] Paper advertisement shooting

2002.08.10 AM 10:00

Attended Pocari Sweat Event

=

2007.04.02 PM 02:00

Advertising

Pocari Sweat CF shooting

2007.04.03 PM 02:00

Advertising

Pocari Sweat CF shooting

I know realized why :lol: - maybe I am trying to connect their past too much now but w/e he brought up those years in that interview ^_^

He was thinking about Classic :lol: (filmed at his university Oct 22-24 2002 time lol) The movie was released January 30 2003

Before the famous Me to You You to Me song plays, you actually see Pocari Sweat in the store which Jinnie's character Ji-Hye leaves running with the umbrella leading to this memorable epic rain scene 

What else happened in 2003? Jinnie attended Bong Joon-Ho's Memories of Murder premiere

2003.04.23 PM 08:30

Attend the premiere of the movie [Memories of Murder]

Binnie says that his favorite movie is Memories of Murder

(Not sure when he did this - Memories of Murder officially came out on May 2 2003)

Bodyguard started airing around July 2003 time - he only was in a few episodes. Non Stop 4 was airing September 15, 2003 - October 1, 2004. So he was definitely filming sometime in 2003 when Memories of Murder came it. It is too far into their past especially his that I don't know if he was also at that same premiere :lol:

Of course we know come 2004, Binnie was at  A Moment to Remember VIP premiere (October 25 2004)

Spoiler

Regardless, it is clear they like the same movies :lol: Jinnie says that they like rom coms. They were at A Voice of Murderer premiere and A Better Tomorrow premiere. None in which are rom coms though :lol:

:hwaiting2:How does she know this during TN time :lol: 

Were they at other premieres we don't know of from their past? Since we know Voice of Murderer premiere was not on Jinnie's schedule from the past lol. Otherwise, she had to have asked him a personal question to find out he likes rom coms too lol..

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 3

@sunset0  this is how fake and malicious rumors start. Which is why I am not quoting your post. The tabloids monitors twitter/IG/forums and will publish this and before we know it, this story will have a life of its own as it gets repeated as people will tweet/write about the tabloids posts. I wish people/fans understand that HB and SYJ owe us nothing. They do not have to tell us anything. They did not ask us to “ship” them so they do not have to make their relationship public. It is OUR desires that they are a couple and we want to know if OUR desires are true. They are not puppets dancing to our requests and wishes. 

• Like 18
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@Nenski, yes indeed, HB is a businessman! Imagine conceptualizing VAST with his mentor, then being CEO of your agency. He has got business smarts for sure.

@Halinakorea, yes I agree, action speaks louder than words. The stroll at BAA, the "we" speeches, the IG liking spree, the Smart CFs. Fan service only some say, at this point, them being such huge celebrities individually, A-listers in K-ent, do they still need to perform fan service. Nah, I don't think so. The fans love them, whether as individuals or as a couple.

@Beadharmony, yes I have not seen an actual photo of HB shopping for a dress. Only saying that manager does not allow photos of him being taken. So I am taking this item with a pinch of salt.

Oh, and i almost forgot! Those new photos released by VAST! HB at his dreamiest. So handsome, I am almost speechless!:sweet:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

6 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

yes, that’s one of my absolute favorite scenes from IOTL! So natural. And also made me wonder what the convo was like when BinJin went grocery shopping. This wine or that wine? This popcorn or that popcorn? Did you grocery shop with your previous bfs/gfs? Can we not talk about previous relationships? Etc etc

I find it funny that they were also near the beverage section :P Nice label section in the background that says beverage :D 

baeksang5.jpg

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.

- Marilyn Monroe

:approves:

I guess why they love space/starring blankly ahead/spacing out :P 

space3.jpg

couchtalk.jpg

:heart:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@itspeanutbutterjellytime now that you mention the CLOY DVD *sigh* why oh why is IOTNBO (which I loved btw) getting one and still nothing confirmed for CLOY. It's the same studio(?) and everything. I just don't get it. There is so much I will forever be bitter about :onfirex:

Anyway, on to happier things like SYJs latest Smart Conversation:

• Like 7
  • Love 3