[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 9/12/2020 at 8:48 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie is so tan! What surprised awaited for him when he got back home. 

Did she decorate the place? Did she prepare him a feast? He came back in time for dinner :lol: Wonder what his cravings were since he was away in Jordan for 2 months

If there was no covid and no paps at the airport.. would the reunion have been more like

Binnie can't wait for her

And to look into her eyes again

He was only gone for 2 months but he sure felt longer than that lol

Can't wait to see Bargaining! Hope to hear about when it gets release later. 

:ohboy2:Soon :7555_attack:

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Dear Kari, I dont want you to change name which will only reminds me of something that happened in the past. As Hyun Bin said, look forward and be excited for the future. 'Til then, let us wait and pray desperately. 

With love,

Real citizen, not a refugee here. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Good thing he wasn't as dark like hershey kisses. 

:dontwanna:

Is his food cravings sweet or salty or does he prefer something meaty :lol:

:eats2:Since he has to quarantine for 14 days, lots of popcorn I guess?

Wonder what rom coms he wants to watch? Or is he in the mood for more action and thriller films?

Does he have enough beer in the fridge? :lol:

Time to spend more money on food

:kaching1:

:issohappy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

The valley of desert is finally over

Oasis Atlas..atlas...atlas...

I feel surreal knowing Binnie is finally home my heart is palpitating so much and about to cry i can't contain my happiness knowing he is safe and healthy... And when he drove his Lincoln N..whoo so sexy and  yeah I melted instantly...

Me having this feeling i am just their loyal and loving supporter that only the social media is the mere connection..

What is more for YJ knowing her other half is finally home:)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie is so tan! What surprise awaited for him when he got back home. 

Did she decorate the place? Did she prepare him a feast? He came back in time for dinner :lol: Wonder what his cravings were since he was away in Jordan for 2 months

He only has one craving -  his wifey of course who was waiting for him. And if it tis rue that he tested negative, they can happily quarantine together. 

Welcome home, my favorite panda. 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

To be frank, based on the interviews ,like many interviews, binnie likes and loves CLOY  perhaps the most and the best. He always mentioning his behalf no other than Son Ye jin and he portrayed Captain Ri because of her. If am no mistaken, it was even Binnie who asked the production that Ye Jin is very well appropriate as Yoon Seri..How could he hated Cloy the most the fact that he is pairing with an actress he was longing to act With via the same space and breath the same air..which infact  that he  was  even very excited and inspired working  at CLOY ..Imagine, working hard with your good friend who is a multiawarded actress, very charming with soft and feminine voice , attractive in all sort of angles, a respectable  actress in the industry?. How could  one says that Cloy is the most hated drama by hyun bin?..it makes me laugh out loud! I think the worst drama which binnie did and regret was his lowest rating drama.. I have  even known that binnie and co returned their talent fees since the drama was totally flopped. 

• Like 17
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

What a good week!!! First SYJ won the Hallyu Best Actress and now HB is finally back home! 

Thank God our drought is over....I have a feeling more good stuff are coming our way this September :)

I'm not sure if HB can meet YJ straight away or does he have to way til his quarantine is over? either way I'm so happy he's back in SK. I bet they are going to have some quality time for two weeks now. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

:Pandabulous:  Where's Oppa Hyun Bin ???!!!

Your guess is as good as mine! :happyshakes:

Been MIA in the forum ... you know, real life gets in the way.  Bright orange skies, burning sun, rolling black-outs & CoViD all around, here in L.A. - yeah, reality bites!

Nice to see both of them looking healthy & lovely, as always. Coming home just in time for his birthday ...

:letsgo: the two of them, getting away from it all!

xoxo,

BinJin  Fan  :heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Love 6

38 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

I think the worst drama which binnie did and regret was his lowest rating drama.. I have  even known that binnie and co returned their talent fees since the drama was totally flopped. 

Honestly i have to disagree with you.HB so-called" flopped" "low rating" dramas are actually very good(except for that controversial drama he did in 2015).At that time World Within had low ratings not because of its quality .It is very realistic and different from most dramas at the same year,so probably most pp are unfamiliar with it.The drama aged quite well and gain a cult following over the years.Another excellent drama i wanna add is Friend Our legend.Up until now i still get upset because the information of this drama is very limited on the internet and HB did not even get a nomination at award even though this is one of his best and memorable role in his career so far.The drama is fairly difficult to watch,but it is definitely worth watching.

• Like 8
  • Love 3