Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CrashLanded said:

Guys...are we still waiting for another CF..the one Jennyhouse mentioned- the “best shoot ever” ( ig pic of them in front of a food truck) or was that for the Saselomo shoot ( white dress?) LOL! 
Just wondering if we have to prepare ourselves again for another CF - oh the visuals!!!

My guess is that post by her stylists is for the Saselomo CF. Assuming there’s not a lot of time in between the actual filming and their IG posts - her stylists posted the food truck picture within a couple of days of YJ posting those silly selfies of hers.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

(why it seems like people are confused and think it is Tuesday in May for her lol)

I don't have Twitter but someone in one of my  GC sent a screen shot of SYJ with her Chanel bag and another screen shot with HB on it and they were both dated May 19.  It was a meeting with Smart executives.  Looks like there was a Zoom meeting around that time cause they are thanking her.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I only see Tuesday for SYJ it didn't say May 19. Someone need to point where it actually says a date because I only see Tuesday for hers 

Also her arms are tan as Binnie's I just noticed lol - like her hands already obvious but yes lol 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I don;t know but when I saw the zoom meetings, I thought they are together in one meeting and then I think its possible they have shoot their joint CF. 

YeJin with her blue dress and a sunflower. We can't find it on her CF, right?

And, I saw in twitter someone ask Ms. Jane why they cant see the scene (YeJin with blue dress and the sunflower) in YJ CF, she replied it with "Secret"

:surprisedwut:

• Like 12
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@swclw lol it's the second cf where the romantic date on the table with sunflower and candles. It's in the teaser at the end lol. Jane teased so much of it on her Instagram. It's a bit amusing she did that lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 8

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I don't have Twitter but someone in one of my  GC sent a screen shot of SYJ with her Chanel bag and another screen shot with HB on it and they were both dated May 19.  It was a meeting with Smart executives.  Looks like there was a Zoom meeting around that time cause they are thanking her.

It was only on HB's screenshot that said May 19 while on YJ's screenshot there was never a mentioned of the month, just the time so it's not 100% validated whether it was the same date. I'd say it's the same room given all the similar details. 

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-1-21-11-PM.png

taken from binjinvitamin on Instagram

Also, Smart did say that they only started working with YJ in early June, they could have said May if they really met her before June. 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

I have been wondering why SYJ has been wearing white dresses for most of her CFs? Is she hinting that soon she will be wearing her white wedding dress? I cannot wait for HB to return to Korea. I hope he will be done filming in two weeks max, so we can hear the  good news soon. I cannot believe he will be in Jordan until September. They have been filming Bargaining since March right? Films do not usually take this long. I know with COVID everything is different, but still, this is too much. And isn't his costar's film starting soon? By the way, is there an official statement saying HB will finish filming in September or the film's production will end in September? Would it not be possible, for HB to finish soon, and the production team to remain behind with more scenes of extras and landscape? Another thing I am curious about Bargaining. I thought it was about a hostage situation from the 1980s Lebanon, but learned later the film is based on hostage incident in Afghanistan in the early 2000s. This really shocked me, because Afghanistan's landscape is very different than the Jordanian landscape. Afghanistan is green and lush while Jordan is dry and desert like. Why did the film production team choose Jordan? It would have been better if they chose India, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or other central Asian countries. I imagine they would have been able to start much sooner if they chose those countries. I really would like to know why they chose a completely different landscape.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Finally finished back reading fiuh.. :lol:

Been so long from my last post and love love to read all the comments. Some of you really funny and enjoyable to read.

Nothing that I can say about our queen latest CF except she nailed it and she so damn HAWT!!! Wondering HB reaction when he see it, he must be so proud and I imagine he will watching it over and over again too like us when he can ;):D.

@Intuition1 as far as I know shooting really depends on the situation there plus the weather reportly really hot so they have to be careful not make all the actor and staff suffer with long shooting.

About why they choose Jordan I'm sure the production house already survey the area. I remember when they shoot Matrix Reloaded in front of our apartment here in Sydney, the street suddenly looks like an LA street with additional palm tree and a phone boot at the corner. They shoot at night and the following morning everything already back to normal. But no, I didn't see Keanu Reeves that nite :bawling:.

Back to Binjin, I decide to low my expectation for both of them will do a join CF for Smart in the future but who knows :).

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2020 at 7:56 AM, swclw said:

Are we positive that would be joint CF?

So, they have shoot it already right?

Tell meeee, riighhttt? 

Please don't make us wait until Binnie come back from Jordan, Mam Janeeee! 

I cant stop wiggling from yesterday and my back is kinda hurts right now. :sweatingbullets:

That is not what I said lol. The only reason why May 19 don't make sense for Jinnie is basically what Jane and her team says on how they got Jinnie to be part of SMART. That would mean she didn't sign on late June like they had said lol. Sure she can visit him in May lol but it's not because she has a SMART gig booked then in May lol 

I don't think Binnie appears in her 2nd CF. Only since they had enough extra footage of Binnie in May to create his 2nd CF. Why would they film her footage already in blue outfit? unless they filmed together sometime before he left to Jordan..? However from the board meeting on July 7 and before Binnie left, I don't think that happened lol. They said she asked for the script and looked at it 2 weeks? That links up to when she filmed her CF footages with them 

@ncly they said late June unless somehow I got too sleepy deprived then and heard it wrong 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I have been wondering why SYJ has been wearing white dresses for most of her CFs? Is she hinting that soon she will be wearing her white wedding dress? I cannot wait for HB to return to Korea. I hope he will be done filming in two weeks max, so we can hear the  good news soon. I cannot believe he will be in Jordan until September. They have been filming Bargaining since March right? Films do not usually take this long. I know with COVID everything is different, but still, this is too much. And isn't his costar's film starting soon? By the way, is there an official statement saying HB will finish filming in September or the film's production will end in September? Would it not be possible, for HB to finish soon, and the production team to remain behind with more scenes of extras and landscape? Another thing I am curious about Bargaining. I thought it was about a hostage situation from the 1980s Lebanon, but learned later the film is based on hostage incident in Afghanistan in the early 2000s. This really shocked me, because Afghanistan's landscape is very different than the Jordanian landscape. Afghanistan is green and lush while Jordan is dry and desert like. Why did the film production team choose Jordan? It would have been better if they chose India, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or other central Asian countries. I imagine they would have been able to start much sooner if they chose those countries. I really would like to know why they chose a completely different landscape.

Doesn't she look pristine in white? Yes i noticed that too..has it something to do with the script or product being endorsed? For Bargaining , I think they chose Jordan over the countries you mentioned because of the low covid incidence there and they might be needing Arab (Afghan)looking supporting casts.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Back to Binjin, I decide to low my expectation for both of them will do a join CF for Smart in the future but who knows :).

I think as expected they will have a joint CF from the message of SMART;

ALSO, the last part where the Ducati was beside the car and SYJ gave a beautiful smile,,,,, they are planning a story but yes indeed, we have to wait!       :waves:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1