[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

@Halinakorea I'm not sure YJ riding the bike herself in Smart CF. Its way too big for her and she's probably never rode a Ducatti before. Its the same as she needs someone professional to help her with paragliding scenes in CLOY.

Agree with you that YJ is very versatile and slays in every CF she's done recently. HB must be very proud of her and its quite sad that he's only being able to watch his beautiful lady from afar.

I really miss cheery emoticon stories of our dear sister @PrettyNoona. A lot happening lately, BJ must have talked a lot over phone. Please feed our delulu minds with your imaginative narrative.

It may be really her since the Smart execs said that she really enjoyed riding the Ducati, but they used a high-speed camera to make it look that she is driving that fast, just like the camera that they used for HB's motorcycle scene in CLOY.

And not sure if you've seen YJ's workout videos, but she's a bad a** and crazy strong. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pa3m2YgC4o

There's a longer video of this episode but unfortunately, I can't find.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2

17 minutes ago, mamipoppins said:

It may be really her since the Smart execs said that she really enjoyed riding the Ducati, but they used a high-speed camera to make it look that she is driving that fast, just like the camera that they used for HB's motorcycle scene in CLOY.

And not sure if you've seen YJ's workout videos, but she's a bad a** and crazy strong. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pa3m2YgC4o

There's a longer video of this episode but unfortunately, I can't find.

Oh cool!! If Smart execs said that so it must be YJ riding that Ducatti. The caption of her insta post "how do I start" must be a joke, very cute. I know our girl is very energetic and strong but riding a huge bike that fast can be dangerous. The camera trick surely can help. Thanks for that insightful info.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, PeachesAndCream said:

Maybe he’s the one who unfollowed Chen Bolin :ph34r:

I'm following him for 2 weeks now. Updates everyday on instagram story and is updating his instagram lol. If I were him or her, I would unfollow him too. 

:loolz:no need to see constant updates from him while Binnie is away :P 

We know she is still lurking

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

Congrats, @ElectricHearts for being the new owner of our BinJin forum. 

Many thanks to @cybertron for creating this forum.

Ms. Basas of Smart had several IG entries dropping hints of another CF, featuring SYJ in blue,  sunflowers,  seems like a hand touching her face , but

"Where's my Oppa??? "   :Pandabulous:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

For Chen Bolin, I think it's probably for the better that SYJ unfollowed him. Aside from updating very frequently, around April this year, he was implicated in a sex scandal. Well not him per se, but his very close friend, a famous Taiwanese Singer/Dancer and goes by the nickname "Little Pig," who was exposed by his ex-girlfriend. (Am I allowed to mention other names here? Will I be warned? lmao) I've only glanced at the news about the scandal. I'll just say that the sexual activities described involved multiple men and women and were pretty racy lol. And since Chen Bolin is his very close friend, people were wondering if he was involved as well. This is why you see no posts on his IG between April and July. Some people suspected he was involved, some said no. Anyway, I don't think SYJ knows about this and that was the reason for the unfollow. I just think she's the type who only follows people she keeps in touch with or things she's interested in. Unlike me, who follows like more than 500 IG accounts :D

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Kari oh really? oh no :lol: interesting though. I still like to joke that Binnie remembers his character in Life Risking Romance :P The romantic good looking side that swoon the ladies of this character :P not the other side of his character we learn later. Plus Chen Bolin speak s lot of English in that movie with Han Ji Won.

This interview popped up on my youtube channel. He did it for his fans on The Space back then. He was in LA shooting a CF back in January 2013 (the only other time he was in LA to shoot a CF) ;) It was for Samsung - there was even a press release back then to confirmed this..

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, cybertron said:

And tbvh,i dont want to believe someone is dating based on watch,leaf,tree,grass,chair,table,aircond,air fryer,crocodile,monkey,or any animal in the zoo.

Hahaha! Same. I won't ship for those reasons. Lol!

• Like 12
  • LOL 10
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Peony said:

A lot of HB stan were taken aback and were not happy with her comment and they were trying to put words into her mouth by saying she could have just said...He is a nice person or a good actor or simply...goodlooking!

Actually, "nice person" or a "good actor" are too common descriptions, what are those fans thinking? Hahaha. Yejin's answer is not only witty and funny but is so sincere that anyone being complimented that way will be very happy. She did not just say his handsome rather she described it more convincingly. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Halinakorea said:

Hyun Bin is totally inlove with her..his excitement to bring out ye jin's compliment towards him way back TN promo days is so obvious. I have a korean friend who owns a department store here (overseas work site) knows Hyun Bin well.She's known as Mrs. Kim..She said that Son Ye jin must marry now Mr. Kim as 50% of Korean women like Hyun. She loves Son Ye Jin much to be Hyun Bin's spouse. According to her, most koreans like them to be together..She's so happy about learning that am idolozing their celebreties like BinJin. I let her listen the song of Hyun Bin (That Man) that stored in my cp.  

did she know the real score of BINJIN?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 8/8/2020 at 2:38 AM, Peony said:

Now ....wait, it reminded me of something..... i read a topic related to this in Twitter, HB's thread and early on this thread!  ......Surprise....surprise but it now proves how SMART and Witty our Son Ye Jin is! 

A lot of HB stan were taken aback and were not happy with her comment and they were             trying to put words into her mouth by saying she could have just said...He is a nice person or a good actor or simply...goodlooking!  Now, it comes out to be the TRUTH!!!!  

My impression when i was watching that video for the first time , was, she wanted always to give  true comments in a FUN way! That is who she is!  Nevertheless, that statement got HB smitten!!!  SYJ just knows how to make a man's heart flutter!  You know apart from SYJ showing different sides to her ... and by the way...this is one trait that HB likes about her...(CLOY press con).... she can lighten or has the ability to bring light energy to any situation. I am really into hard SHIPPING these two wonderful people, gosh....it makes me abandon myself!

I'm not an old timer HB stan nor YJ but her response was actually refreshing to me. Yes she could have elated him more for his acting but let us not forget that she has been his fan since Ireland and will always be. She already knows how good of an actor he is, how passionate he is in is craft and everybody knows HB already but not everyone knows how soft his hair is and smooth his skin ..heller for a person like me who lives on the other side of the hemisphere and only see them on screen? Heck how'd I know that??? I know he's a superstar I want to know something personal about him....and boom! Smart Yejin just outright delivered that for me. Albeit if she gave him praises about his acting, he'd never remember that she said that as he must have heard the same praises from his other co-workers.  So YeJinssi...you are amazing and now everyone would never forget her for that (LOL):Twerkdatbutt:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

I saw before someone posting binjinpredict on curious cat and tweeter.  I cannot help not to follow this guy/girl now.   And so far all the predictions are good. 

I know it will be on my own risk to believe, but all its prediction just make my heart flutter

And today..... :hooray2:

• Like 17
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3