[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Full version of YJ's new Saselomo clip 

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

[Off Topic]

It seems that Viki Admin took over some of the threads yesterday. Some were subsequently returned to the original thread owners while some were transferred to new owners.

Our Binjin thread is no longer owned by @cybertron. If cybertron had willingly relinquished ownership, I just wanted to say a big thank you for starting the thread :) 

I'm so sad, so many of the Mods are leaving; I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. What if Soompi slowly changes into something else different and it's no longer the same because those who have been with these threads for so long are no longer here :((

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Wow ..kmedia reporting about Binjin's Smart deal..

https://m.anewsa.com/article_sub3.php?number=2193973&type=&mobile=

They better let CLOY sweep the hallyu category in SDA this time..Come on!! what can topple CLOY in terms of International popularity..

OMO finally K-media picked up about Binjin's Smart deal? It's about TIME!!

About Seoul Drama Awards, my expectations were low but I was still disappointed that HB and SYJ were not nominated for the Best Actor/ Actress category. CLOY was still nominated in the Best Mini Series so that's a consolation, though I don't want to expect any award for that either (been burnt by Baeksang).  

But I am now carefully anticipating the Hallyu Best Actor/ Actress category in SDA. I think both HB and SYJ has a chance of winning that, though they may not award SYJ so fast again since she won for SITR in 2018 (those were fans theories at twitter LOL). 

Question - did SYJ go to SDA 2018 to accept her award for SITR? Since there is no nomination announced, the only way the winners will attend is that they were informed ahead of time. 

Here's the twitter account that has some good info on SDA and its past history.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

Regarding Seoul Drama Awards, I am not keeping my hopes up for any award to be honest... the best shot i believe would be the hallyu category... but based on what we have seen on baeksang.. i think the chances are not that high.. im hoping to be wrong though... but am keeping my expectations in check to avoid dissapointment...

56 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Our Binjin thread is no longer owned by @cybertron. If cybertron had willingly relinquished ownership, I just wanted to say a big thank you for starting the thread :) 

Thank you to @cybertron for starting the thread.... this place has brought a ton of joy n happiness to a lot of ppl B)

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

OMO finally K-media picked up about Binjin's Smart deal? It's about TIME!!

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

Wow ..kmedia reporting about Binjin's Smart deal..

https://m.anewsa.com/article_sub3.php?number=2193973&type=&mobile=

Wayy to goo Binnie and Jinnie! Congrats! My cousins who are smart subscribers are delighted to see that BinJin is now endorsing their carrier. They're just so proud of it and taunting my other cousins who are globe (LoL) snooze you lose haha....suffice it to say they're all CLOY fans. Hoping my globe cousins will switch to Smart anytime soon. I'd do the signature one if I live there.

@cybertron to you girl, we miss you and  yes thank you for spearheading this group. Congrats to  @ElectricHearts  :D 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Question - did SYJ go to SDA 2018 to accept her award for SITR? Since there is no nomination announced, the only way the winners will attend is that they were informed ahead of time. 

Yup she attended! It was the same day as the second TN promo press con on Sept. 3, 2018. I loved her Miu Miu dress when she accepted her SDA award. :)

https://m.codipop.com/celebrity/148-Son-Yejin-at-the-13th-Seoul-International-Drama-Awards-and-Movie-Negotiation

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224837wpp/winners-2018-seoul-international-drama-awards

I don’t know if her fellow nominees attended though, or if it was just her because she was informed beforehand that she was already the winner.

Hoping at least one or both of them win this year!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

[Off Topic]

Oh ... after reading what you said, I go check and found that this thread is now owned by @ElectricHearts .

What happened to @cybertron ? Anyway, a big thankyou from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nenski said:

Yup she attended! It was the same day as the second TN promo press con on Sept. 3, 2018. I loved her Miu Miu dress when she accepted her SDA award. :)

https://m.codipop.com/celebrity/148-Son-Yejin-at-the-13th-Seoul-International-Drama-Awards-and-Movie-Negotiation

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224837wpp/winners-2018-seoul-international-drama-awards

I don’t know if her fellow nominees attended though, or if it was just her because she was informed beforehand that she was already the winner.

Hoping at least one or both of them win this year!!

I think only winner attend, 2018, JHI was also nominated for best hallyu actor, but PSJ won. JHI didn't attend. Only YJ and her director.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, YJ4Ever said:

Oh ... after reading what you said, I go check and found that this thread is now owned by @ElectricHearts .

What happened to @cybertron ? Anyway, a big thankyou from the bottom of my heart.

Cybertron is already informed of the change. She said ok,no worry, since she has been inactive for a while.Cheers to her for it's the only thread she ever created in Soompi.  @cybertron

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

I still don't know why I got the first post! To me it should always be @cybertron ;)

@TotoroSY SYJ was there. It was on Sept 3 :) She even mentioned about the actors who are busy working right now ;) aka Binnie lol :D  (since she saw him earlier for TN promo lol) 

Yes, she was referring to a person who was being grilled (interviewed) by the TN MC that morning. YJ even missed the SDA red carpet. Guessed she arrived the last minute.

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also, I guess I am required* to eventually update our first post :lol:

Congrats !!  加油哦!and looking forward to ur message to our Bj shippers here:P

:hooray2:

@cybertron Gamsahabnida! for creating this lovely thread for BJ shippers!

• Like 10
  • Love 3