[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/7/2020 at 7:54 AM, ElectricHearts said:

I still don't know why I got the first post! To me it should always be @cybertron ;)

@TotoroSY SYJ was there. It was on Sept 3 :) She even mentioned about the actors who are busy working right now ;) aka Binnie lol :D  (since she saw him earlier for TN promo lol)

Thank you soo much @cybertron for launching this cruise and for the original shippers who first boarded the ship and kept us sailing through stormy seas!:heart:  To all our fellow cruisers and our new cruise director @ElectricHearts 

:)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Thank you @cybertron, it all started because of you... it was a roller coaster ride for most of us here but look at this paradise now. We are still waiting for any of your updates as a senior shipper. Kamsahamnida! :foryou:

To @ElectricHearts who has been working hard for us to get fresh updates, good luck, always thrilled by your pieces of evidence.

To ALL others who have been tirelessly contributing, enjoying all your delulu minds. Kamsahamnida!

• Like 17
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Do u mean on Baeksang KHA won,so high chance for her to win this one too??

Baeksang 2018 : Kim Namjoo won Best Actress.Although YJ didnt nominated at that time,but i guess KNJ role stronger than YJ in SiTR.She also won over YJ in The Seoul Award.

But in Seoul Drama Award,YJ won for SiTR.KNJ also got nominated that time.

So i personally think,both have a chance to win Hallyu Category eventhough if Baeksang winner get nominated too.

Let just pray the best for them.:)

Actually I m not too sure whether WOTM is in the running for this.. cause none of the categories have any WOTM related nominees.. I think any of the best actress nominees from Baeksang have a good chance.. given how strong the field was this year... but good point on 2018 though... so if history repeats itself, SYJ have a chance this year.....

Like you said, pray for the best for them :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

Alright obligatory Flashback Friday to TN days...

HB smiles at YJ like all of his facial muscles from the side of his eyes to his bottom chin are getting flexed = genuinely happy 

Anatomist Duchenne's study has showed that a smile he called the "smile of joy," the muscle that is just to the side of the eyes (called orbicularis oculi) is activated. When this muscle contracts, it creates creases, sometimes called crow's feet. He called this the "true smile," the pure smile of enjoyment. Duchenne concluded that the mouth smile obeys the will, but the eye smile does not. He said, "The muscle around the eye ... is only brought into play by a true feeling, an agreeable emotion."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/how-smiles-control-us-all/272588/

So while SYJ has us mesmerized with her infamous eye smile, HB always gifts us his "crow's feet" smile of joy whenever he's with SYJ. They truly compliment each other. 

TGIF shippers, happy weekend!

waaahhh i missed using these gifs!

What an insightful post!! Our dear Binnie must be feeling very very Happy to be around Jinnie, this is not the first time i have seen his "Smile of Joy" remember the interview from Metrostyle?:twerk2:..heheh. Both Binnie & Jinnie smile is soo contagious...smile more pleaseeeee....

@Kari I went to re-watch the video, indeed there's a change in the expression, but im glad he got back his Smile of Joy after Jinnie gave him the Microphone tip:hooray2:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2