[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Maybe MOTA filming made HB realize how much he missed her ....you know, absence makes the heart grow fonder!! It definitely wasn’t out of sight, out of mind!! Who can forget those legs in that shirt dress??? And the laugh out loud image???

Apparently he visited SITR film set and of course we know come April reshoots /more potential meal outings together (they really love to eat.. they keep talking about food in TN commentary lol).. then come May (we know he likes to golf in May.. so did they go golfing lol)  when he is in Spain starting to shoot MOTA and she is in France on her vacation. Maybe he really did join her in the end :lol: It isn't that long of a drive :P  Like I keep joking now how lonely his film shoots must have been especially in Spain. He did have a lot of filming scenes on the phone or by himself (bathroom, bedroom, in the car etc) :lol: I noticed more from my recent 2nd time watch again (currently on pause I didn't finish my 2nd rewatch of it)  - this time looking more closely at his scenes and where he had filmed them.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@lovelyz Just wanted to say thank you and that I appreciate you and your post! Everyone, please spill the tea once this ship has docked. It’ll be okay to spill then right? Pretty pleaseeeee. Asking for the harmless squirrels waiting in the trees. :cheers:

• Like 9
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 6/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Abanti Farook said:

WE ALL. NEED TO TWEET AND DM AMD INSTA COMMENT AND INSTA MSG TO BOTH SMART AND METRO STYLE to give us a post CLOY post award interview and a sexy commercial featuring BINJIN.....

Just awesome reading this again 2 months later and look where we are now :7555_attack:

#InSMARTWETRUST

#InBodyguardWETRUST

#KeepCALMandSHIPBINJIN

• Like 8
  • Love 5

On 8/7/2020 at 1:30 AM, BJHope said:

So shipper family, ALL of the above evidence came from HB and SYJ themselves. They are not oblique, fan-created incidents. We don’t need to twist our brains into a knot to find signs of a relationship. It’s all coming from BinJin personally. THAT is how solid and strong our ship is. It’s the finest on the ocean and sailing on the high seas to dock!!

Love your post, so much said with so simple words! You resume our journey in this years since 2018. Even though this forum began later, the shipping had already started with The Negotiation. Hope we all continue to be happy shippers, healthy and strong till the docking day. Blessings to all.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:39 AM, cybertron said:

Btw,remember this will be our reaction once BinJin announce something.B)

I'll be gratefull to you for iniciating this forum, if not for you, none of this marvelous people would be conected now. We all own you a lot of happy moments, a lot of laughs and this wonderful piece of heaven where we can come to dream, chat, share our thougths and insights about this great pair that is BinJin. Wish you good luck and happiness in whatever you do, and werever you go. Hope to hear from you once in a while. Love from all of us. 

On 8/7/2020 at 2:00 AM, ElectricHearts said:

Also, I guess I am required* to eventually update our first post :lol:

I'm sure you are more than qualified to do that. Congratulations on being our new coordinator, and thanks for acepting such great responsability. Know we all have your back girl, go on fighting! 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Apparently he visited SITR film set sometime in February and of course we know come April reshoots /more potential meal outings together (they really love to eat.. they keep talking about food in TN commentary lol).. then come May (we know he likes to golf in May.. so did they go golfing lol)  when he is in Spain starting to shoot MOTA and she is in France on her vacation. Maybe he really did join her in the end :lol: It isn't that long of a drive :P  Like I keep joking now how lonely his film shoots must have been especially in Spain. He did have a lot of filming scenes on the phone or by himself (bathroom, bedroom, in the car etc) :lol: I noticed more from my recent 2nd time watch again (currently on pause I didn't finish my 2nd rewatch of it)  - this time looking more closely at his scenes and where he had filmed them.

But didn’t she go to Baeksang that year holding hands w her male lead? I didn’t think they were in each other’s radar at that time.

36 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

But didn’t she go to Baeksang that year holding hands w her male lead? I didn’t think they were in each other’s radar at that time.

he holds hands with all his female leads :P He was also doing CFs with YoonA back then :lol: I don't want to talk about him no more. The guy don't know any better :lol: He sees them all as his noonas. He can't help he did back to back projects with his female leads that are older than him. 

It is morning soon for Binnie. Gotta get some coffee? :P:lol:

hawaiicoffee.jpg

vogue2.gif

:heart4:

• Like 14
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/9/2020 at 4:55 AM, Kari said:

Hmmmmmm my posted got deleted AGAIN. I wonder WHY. i mentioned nobody else and no other ship. All I did was respond to lovelyz's timeline, lamenting why BinJin gave us real and valid receipts, rather than trees, squads, stylists, or Yejin commenting and liking a song on IG? what did I do so wrong? is this a biased world we're living in? one can't be at the job if they're biased. :D

guess what? don't underestimate my patience. my posts can keep getting deleted but i'll keep coming back. i learned from the best - the QUEEN, YOON SERI. Stan Yoon Seri and Son Yejin for clear skin, better mental health, oh and superior acting.

It got deleted because those receipts are fake not valid at all. It was from 10 years old with no face value nowadays haha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2