[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, Kari said:

I'm sorry, but I believe that is made up by a delulu Twitter user (I saw the tweet first hand). I don't think the majority of shoppers believe that. This is the type of theory that crosses over to a bit delusional :lol:

I know we're very supportive of BinJin and think they are meant to be (and they certainly are), but there's no need to think they were into each other since 2005. 

He was dating someone we don't know of then too lol.. sometime in 2005 most likely. Due to his Feb 2006 interview he gave.. he mentioned a recent break up. That is all I am going to add to this discussion from his younger years. We can't even confirm anything. I don't know why that person also made such an assumption (the story she came up with was crazy LOL). I know people back then did visit the sets a lot. However, give me "proofs" because we can't even go further back of October 2005 on here (since earlier years were lost on Soompi). All I can say is set visits have happened before back then. I have seen other articles mentioned in his thread of later year of friends visiting. Also the person could have at least said the correct year for AMTR potential set visit .. The person even wrote the wrong year down :P So yea.. :lol:

Also she clearly seen MNIKSS, she was free those months to watch TV (I looked at her schedule and when MNIKSS aired lol) :P Probably why she talked about MNIKSS in an interview she gave then but referenced it more to if she played Sam Soon - she can do the role well but her fans wouldn't like her in the role. 

She sure likes to tease him lol.. even beginning of TN promo period :lol:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

Most shippers of our OTP we have learned  from past mistakes and we all have find alternative routes to have a proper discussion regarding their whereabouts while keeping the privacy to the maximum , new fans will  always be  welcome to our lot , it’s sad we can’t have a pin post but it’s always advisable to check the rules of the forum , previous pages etc and use common sense . We have come long way and we’ve come across different platforms , cultures and ages a true force to be recon with and I have seen and have been surprised how well behaved we are now . 

Now again we are so close , we have supported them through and through and we wait to reach the dock . Keep calm and that shall happen when these two are ready with their plans coming to fruition , they know we support them and we will be here beyond that and if anything they have said themselves and proved how much they care and love their fans . 

• Like 17
  • Love 2

On 8/5/2020 at 11:17 AM, BinJin99 said:

Could someone show me a link for 

I believe BInJin is in a relationship, but I think sometime we tend to turn every everything into recipes.

Could someone please send me a link in which YJ said herself that she accepted the offer because she trusted HB so much

Here is what Jane actually said

“She knew of SMART because her friend Hyun Bin is an endorser.... I GUESS she trusted the brand because Hyun Bin trusted the brand.”

I don't know why we are so surprised with the script "How should I know it meant to be".

YJ already said that It means to be in a sense that they co starred in CLOY at the press conference, when they did not confirm they are dating. 

Jane also said that YJ PLAYS a strong woman character in the CF.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, ninjayejin said:

I think people take granted that the CF is a sort of confirmation. A company doesn’t ship anyone per say  . They signed a contract with said company and they do what a marketing book suggests . Promote them taking in consideration that a lot of PH fans are their fans and “lure “ them to sign with their company. 

They are not “using “ them , of course they gonna our their pictures together , they booked them to boost their sales on the particular  department. That’s what a CF is for . Just a reminder / 

There are underlining reasons why one of them would do the project as we discussed previously thoroughly.  They weren’t booked in the assumption they are an item in real life , they were booked as leading couple for Crash Landing On You and because the fans wanted YJ they persisted on that . 

Let’s keep that in mind , external companies are having on goal in mind , however that doesn’t mean if BinJin are not an item that they tease you for something  , they didn’t come up saying “ they are together “ please don’t misinterpret it . PH fans are excited due to the fact two A listers are endorsing a company in PH .

The status of these two is their personal information until disclosed to the public . If you are on this thread your guess , my guess is leaning on their personal status being “close friends *wink * “ . We have enough information to our benefit anyways to rely on a CF for verification of sorts.  

my two cents 

Thank you @BinJin99 and @ninjayejin for your posts. 

I think from time to time, I need to see messages like these to keep me sane.  I know sometime I take every crumbs into a receipt with hope to see the M news the next day.  And because of that I forget to enjoy the scenery or smell the peonies in this shipping journey.  I forget these two beautiful people from "saranghae" country, that I only know their existence after watching CLOY, with the language that I don't understand, are individual person that I don't really know their real life except from the news/IG postings.

I hope everyday take us closer to the happy day for Binjin and I refrain myself just to enjoy and learn to become a patient person.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10

This AMTR issue has already been discussed here sometime June or July. If you care to backread, it should be somewhere in the 900 up pages. Like I said before this issue is immaterial. Why discuss what could have been, when we have socmany verifiable receipts now? And yes, that Twitter account really has no basis for stuff that was presented. Seeing something in an old forum? Well if you could actually give the link to the forum that would be helpful to read what was actually said. But then different people can have different interpretations. So I say, just be happy and content with the here and now.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Sorry with my bad English.

As far as i know, if we want to talk about  Jung Woo Sung, Hyun Bin, and relationship, actually, we will get HBxKSR era.(2016-2017).

its in the news, may 2017.

(note= i talk this just to add about all this clarifctn.

and plis, dont be jealeous,he he).

KSR was FA( free agent). JWS met her for his agency, Artist Company. but deal fell trough.

Then HB contacted her for his agency, Vast Ent. The deal fell trough but HB finally got to date her.

It will be so nice if we dont dig too deep about something that absurd.

We already have many candies.

Lets be happy!!

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Because it is.

I think that the company chooses the images in their CF (motorcycle meeting up with car) and chooses the dialogue spoken ("meant to be") to sell a popular idea--obviously their CLOY relationship, but Smart has no problem if people want to assume they are together. Why would they? CFs are all about getting people talking!!!

What we shippers CAN assume rightfully is that if you do not want to be depicted as "involved in a scandal," you don't agree to an advertising campaign that lends itself to the idea. You simply do not do it if that is not the way you want to be seen. SYJ has been very careful for many years where her image is concerned.

The receipt is obvious:

A racy and sexy CF with a motorcycle meeting up with a car + the participation of a very careful and scandal free SYJ and a very protective HB = 2 people willing to be seen as a couple!!! Just to sell their CLOY product or capitalize on the success? PUH-LEEZE. The only people who would say that do not know these two actors. They do not roll that way.

End of story.

Obvious receipt.

We are no longer projecting our desires or acting delulu since BinJin are now selling this idea in a million different ways post-CLOY (no denials, matching attire at Baeksang, IG likes, SYJ choosing to follow Binnie into Smart, participating in racy Smart ad campaign, etc.).

You missing my point . What I suggested is that by saying that a company who wants to sell a product posting pics of them in order to succeed on their goal it doesn’t mean they confirming or leading on the fans by posting their pics because the fans are been mislead by these actions as confirmation per say . 

basically is one thing the reasoning behind the decision of accepting the project from them 

another if the company promotes them in such scale 

one is considered a positive receipt than the other considered a marketing way of boosting their project to the right direction . Satisfied PH fans = more chances of switching to smart . 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

A twitter account said that he saw a discussion from an old forum that JWS set up a meeting for HB & YJ (JWS's is HB's idol). Then another popular twitter account picked up this information and wrote many posts about BinJin assumptions.

It could be wrong, it could be right.

Just my two cents.

JWS is a senior actor to both YJ and HB and has been HB's idol for a long time. Considering HB debuted not long ago around the time where this so-called incident took place, it was perceived as super disrespectful to the senior if it really happened that HB asked JWS to set him up with the senior's costar, not to mention YJ was even a senior to HB (people in SK emphasize a lot on hierarchy in the industry).

If it was not HB's intention, I still found this rumour not plausible. I doubt if JWS was that close with HB to set his junior up with his co-star.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

Could someone please send me a link in which YJ said herself that she accepted the offer because she trusted HB so much

Here is what Jane actually said

“She knew of SMART because her friend Hyun Bin is an endorser.... I GUESS she trusted the brand because Hyun Bin trusted the brand.”

To be fair though, most of the other fans got that tidbit here:

1. She trusts Smart because Hyun Bin trusts Smart.

Smart shares that Ye-jin already knew Smart through Hyun Bin and decided to trust the brand because Hyun Bin trusted the brand.

https://www.wheninmanila.com/5-fun-facts-about-son-ye-jin-smart-commercial/

Yes, it’s important to understand the context of the things that are said, but I also think it’s important to not get caught up in the semantics as well. Whatever or however it was said, I think it’s not too unreasonable to surmise that HB was brought up during the pitch, whether by YJ herself or Smart. After all, what else would the connection be? Smart execs themselves said they got YJ because of the strong reaction to HB.

We are not privy to their entire conversation, but I don’t think Jane, and other press releases would word it that way if it’s all not true, or if HB had nothing to do with it at all. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

To be fair though, most of the other fans got that tidbit here:

1. She trusts Smart because Hyun Bin trusts Smart.

Smart shares that Ye-jin already knew Smart through Hyun Bin and decided to trust the brand because Hyun Bin trusted the brand.

https://www.wheninmanila.com/5-fun-facts-about-son-ye-jin-smart-commercial/

We can see the difference, the article that I shared was put into a quotation. It means that is exactly Jane from Smart said. The third party article did not put the statement in a quotation. Jane is the official person from Smart, so her source is the most credible.

And Jane said that she GUESS YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart but she did not say, YJ said that YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart. It is different.

Moreover what YJ said on the CF is correct. Just google and we can see articles about Smart 5G is the fastest LGE network in Philippine, tested by a third party. Without this report both YJ/HB will never know how good Smart is as they don't use them and they can not test Internet by themselves. Internet is different with cosmetics which YJ needs to use to test. But reports are the best source to check Smart, so that's why YJ may accept to say these lines in the CF because she has seen the report, as we know she is a smart woman.

"Smart is The Philippines' Speedtest Awards Winner for mobile data network speed during Q1-Q2 2019. To win this award, Smart achieved a Speed Score of 17.07, with average download speeds of 19.33 Mbps and average upload speeds of 9.16 Mbps.

Smart – 2019 Speedtest Awards"

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

23 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

Binjin fam 

A massive  explosion happened in a fireworks warehouse in Lebanon . Somebody sent me a video ,it's devastating. 

Don't worry I think Amman , Jordan where bargaining and binnie's team are currently staying is faraway from Lebanon.

Can somebody confirm this . Anybody from middle East here , European news channels are showing nothing about this . 

Plz somebody confirm whether it's real news or not. Thank you in advance. Praying for everybody's safety .

its a 4 hour drive away from Amman. i just hope the people are all safe

Hello Binjin Shippers made another video with Smart Couple's edited version compilation od interview bts and possible CLOY 2 film location. Just enjoy. Hoping the Bargaining team are all ok. Though Manager already confirm they are all well. Another Binjin Shipper the Commercial Director :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

We can see the difference, the article that I shared was put into a quotation. It means that is exactly Jane from Smart said. The third party article did not put the statement in a quotation. Jane is the official person from Smart, so her source is the most credible.

And Jane said that she GUESS YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart but she did not say, YJ said that YJ trusted Smart because HB trusted Smart. It is different.

Moreover what YJ said on the CF is correct. Just google and we can see articles about Smart 5G is the fastest LGE network in Philippine, tested by a third party. Without this report both YJ/HB will never know how good Smart is as they don't use them and they can not test Internet by themselves. Internet is different with cosmetics which YJ needs to use to test. But reports are the best source to check Smart, so that's why YJ may accept to say these lines in the CF because she has seen the report, as we know she is a smart woman.

I was only pointing out two things:

First, the trust thing wasn't some delulu stuff that fans made up. I pointed out the other source because a lot of fans saw that first and it's a credible source in itself as the writer was also part of the press conference. It didn't come from some gossip site which wrote hearsay.

Second, the other thing I was saying is that it's not unreasonable to think that HB was brought up during negotiations, whether by Smart or YJ, who knows. No one was saying that YJ only accepted Smart because of HB ONLY, and of course, as a 20-year professional, she would vet any product she attaches her name to, whether or not that product was already previously associated with friends. In that same tweet you posted, this is also in quotes: “She KNEW of SMART because her friend Hyun Bin is an endorser...."

So suffice to say, she is at least familiar with the brand because of HB. I don't think that part is delulu. Also, this is a person who asked for the storyboard and script two weeks before filming to see if she can do the English voiceover. She is a meticulous professional. So of course, she made sure that whatever she is saying in the commercial "5G LTE, fastest internet, etc." is also true by her own vetting, not just because HB already did it previously. 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1