[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Sandra Wheeler welcome to our ship! I’m on this ship since March this year when it was re-opened and stuck here since. 

@ElectricHeartsI’m not sad about the disappearance of the club though because my request to join the club was never accepted. Maybe because I didn’t post but it doesn’t mean i’m not Binjin fan. Whatever. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

I'm sorry but when I saw the news of the denial that Binnie or Vast gave I screamed, I ran, I celebrated jsjsjs I know that maybe it is wrong but I can not be happier for our binjin, is that I love them and see that our ship sails so  Well it makes me so happy, I need the third of August to come quickly, I need my beautiful binjin

:heart2beat:

• Like 17
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, EdelweissTX said:

@Sandra Wheeler welcome to our ship! I’m on this ship since March this year when it was re-opened and stuck here since. 

@ElectricHeartsI’m not sad about the disappearance of the club though because my request to join the club was never accepted. Maybe because I didn’t post but it doesn’t mean i’m not Binjin fan. Whatever. 

Sames re the club. Let's all discuss here like one big binjin happy family. I had so much FOMO over the clubs.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Kari said:

My conclusion: I really do think it was XYZ's talent agencies (yes, both Chinese and Korean) that did this.

Kari! I loved your post and fully agree with your analysis. Also, HB and SYJ have no Chinese talent agencies watching out for them? But XYZ does have Chinese representation? That explains a lot. It's hard to deny to media outlets you don't directly interact with. SYJ and HB had no direct path to denying stuff that was originating in the Chinese media, while other agencies would benefit from getting their client's name out there in whatever manner. I agree that XYZ does not have to be a part of this toxic force taking place; there are plenty of other people benefitting from the rumors and connections. Thank you for your detailed information!!!!

This ship will reach land soon. Stupid Covid!!!!!

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 7/30/2020 at 1:47 PM, SHpectator said:

Who is that korean man outside a resto tho? "Treats her like his baby"? Korean men talk that way IRL? 

That man did not mention who he was. He didn’t talk so I don’t know if he talk that way IRL because he wrote it in words that said 아기처럼 which means like a baby. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4

Honest thought 

Spoiler

I don't defend antis but I think they are victims in this case.

They only reshiped HB and the xyz after she had posted photos and liked her friend post on IG which made her fans think that she wanted to be back with HB.

I do feel for them.

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

The blur photo was posted by HB's stylist with a caption: the stylist and her brother do jogging or s/t like that but she deleted the photo short after that, so speculation.

I think it's time for HB to look for another stylist to avoid further misunderstanding. We may argue that work is work as it's professional but...

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kari said:

Hide contents

My conclusion: I really do think it was XYZ's talent agencies (yes, both Chinese and Korean) that did this. This kind of buying trends and latching onto whatever's currently hot (HB) is, sadly, something C-agencies and media do. But I strongly find it laughable to think the Korean side wasn't part of any of this. It's impossible for two talent agencies to not communicate/know what is going on with their artist, especially since China is XYZ's biggest market outside of Korea. I mean, I'll give the Korean side the benefit of the doubt for the May 20 trend, but for the July 30 one? So I refuse to believe the Korean side had no knowledge of this. A bit of common sense and PR knowledge would tell anyone that both talent agencies were involved. As for XYZ herself, I am inclined to believe she wasn't a part of it.

Wow! I actually thought about this too. It was all business for them but I hurt for those XYZ shippers who really believed this. 

Spoiler

What if the IG posts which sparked the rumors a play too? Who knows?

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Insightful 5