[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

22 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

It is for Smart lol.. She's clearly doing this to make headlines in skent before the actual reveal happens isn't she? Yup she's very Smart lol. 

I like how she's so excited that she's not even hiding what she's doing in terms of cf lol. Maybe the video was also shot so she could send it to Binnie lol

YES SHE IS! ..and we all love her for that.

I like that she posted the video. It keeps the engagement between the potential customers (fans) and the brand that she is endorsing (Smart right? Haha)

Binssi, you're one lucky guy. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That isn't what she actually said in Korean lol... He's been asked before about his routine. Just not both hair and skin together lol.. 

I missed something. What did she actually say in Korean? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, thegrocerygirl said:

wow i wonder if this motorcycle CF is really for SMART or not! i'm surprised she was "allowed" to post it already even if it hasn't been released yet!!!

I just mentioned this to my friend too (she works in advertising) -- usually they don't post something clearly related to the shoot, right? Unless she was given permission, as everyone is aware of the hype surrounding them already.

Smart hasn't confirmed explicitly, but the vibe of the shoot is consistent with that of Hyun Bin's. It'll be really funny though if we all turned out wrong, and it was for something else :P  haha. I guess we will see in about 2 weeks (post process work), that was around the same time frame as Hyun Bin's.

Regardless, she looked great in the video she posted :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

I think it is for Smart.

Jane Jimbas (Smart important people, I am sorry for not knowing her full designation in Smart) commented on that post "Vroom Vroom" with a green heart (Smart colour).

Forgive me for not knowing how to show the proof, just explanation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, BinjinFangirl said:

The post made me realize another thing tho’. She unfollowed 8 people on instagram. Then I stumbled into this video. Apparently one of them is Chen Bolin. And someone said that Bin is jealous Chen could hold her in an award show like that, when she literally looked like a goddess in the white dress. Lol. The big smile on his handsome face didn’t help much too. He looked proud haha. I’ll be irritated too if I were Binnie

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxQypTJ-lP/?igshid=ghke329s834y

Imagine YJ was holding HB's hands at BAA like what she did with Chen Bolin in that video. God save us, BinJin nation. 

She did unfollow him but the remaining was some interior design IGs, not persons.

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

Jane Jimbas (Smart important people, I am sorry for not knowing her full designation in Smart) commented on that post "Vroom Vroom" with a green heart (Smart colour).

You mean in Yejin's post? Edit. Ooooh! In her post!!!!:Woah:

I also want to know the comments on that post by the cinderellas hehe. I saw 2?

• Like 6

21 hours ago, BinjinFangirl said:

She is so hot!! :love:

But yeah, trolling like always: ‘how do we leave?’ :sweat_smile:

When I saw the photo of the bike, I immediately thought ‘there was no way she could drive it, it’s way too big for her petite body’

The post made me realize another thing tho’. She unfollowed 8 people on instagram. Then I stumbled into this video. Apparently one of them is Chen Bolin. And someone said that Bin is jealous Chen could hold her in an award show like that, when she literally looked like a goddess in the white dress. Lol. The big smile on his handsome face didn’t help much too. He looked proud haha. I’ll be irritated too if I were Binnie

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxQypTJ-lP/?igshid=ghke329s834y

Yeah I saw this too. But this video is just posted 5 hours ago today, and the unfollow was done some 24 hours ago. 

Whatever, even I thought she looked great with him.. He's handsome. Checked out the same video on YT to see comments like Chemie master YJ etc. 

So yeah I can understand someone could be irritated. Haha. :lol:

I would tell Papa Binnie to wait and he might have the chance to hold her like that very soon.. Maybe the Seoul Awards would be a good time? Lol:P

Edited by Lawyerh
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

Wow. Someone’s looking STUNNING in the cf. What time was it in Jordan when she posted it? Did Bin wake up, look at it, and wanted to be on the first plane back to Seoul? Hahaha. Giggles.

The light/atmosphere in his cf is green, and hers red. I wonder what kind of theme or connection between the two they are going for. Very cool.

And yep, she is such a troll hehehe. She looks all cool in the video and her caption is like yeaaaah the coolness ends there because I don’t know how to ride this thing. Love her. 

One more thing.. what do we have to do to get a Mr & Mrs Smith movie starring these two?!

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, CLOY Nified said:

When I first saw Mommy Yejin's post, I thought, Oh uh! Someone leaked the video. Hahaa and i was looking at the screen lone enough before I noticed, oh! it's her! It's her! She has a post. And that made my day. Period. :wub:

HAHAHA! Same here! I was shookt! That's one SMART move. Actually, SMART has great signal here in Ph. In our home in the province and  in our metro manila residence, SMART has been consistent. Its competitor has weak signal in the three places I've been residing. So, it's not a shame for Hyunbin and Yejin to endorse this telecom.:foodie3:

• Like 9

SMART is tooooo smart... dropping HB crumb after that Yejinhand update..At this rate we will surely become diabetic.

By the way..they literally used BJ nation's hashtag

#InSmartWeTrust..

Lol!! Look at that emoji

PS: The person from Smart who commented Vroom Vroom on YJ's update followed her as well..

So there is no room for doubt now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1