[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Ndit said:
  Reveal hidden contents

MSteam new logo, So why should we read as VAMS? Ambiguous between the 2 agencies or one of their talents already made a fam? So they are completely vams by now :lol:

Maybe in the future they will join forces together hahahaha

Can't wait to see YJ new CF and the photoshoots/interview along with it (plus she would be saying "Mahal ko kayo" too^^)

:hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

What are the benefits of keeping romance relationships private.

We all know that SYJ has very strong feelings about her private life, as evidenced by her words and actions over the years. It seems that she never wondered about the benefits of keeping to herself. Instead, she seemed to wonder if there was any upside to changing her ways.

And now BinJin carries the same vibe. They do not dwell on their reasons for keeping their lives private; instead, they seem to be waiting until there is a very good reason to share.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 10

On 7/17/2020 at 4:25 PM, Felizak@t said:

Agent @binjinhappypill

And yes, you are not getting a promotion. Master Cho's your boss? Plot twist: I am dating Master Cho. :naughty: He reports to me. 

Agent @FelizaK@t

WHAT ????????!! That stupid, short, ugly two timing &*#$$*@ ! Now I'm very pissed !  He lured me by promising the moon and the stars -  FULL ACCESS to HB, YSJ, VAST, and MSTeam.  I went along with it because  we had a deal that he is not to touch you. !!!!  Now you are saying that he went for you, too ! That dirty son of a Bacchai !!! I will have his wrinkled stinky hide !!!!

I get it now.  Cho was trying to delay your arrival in Jordan so there would be no chance for us to talk and compare notes. That black bird by my hotel window that night was an electronic bird saying buck...buck..buck..was designed to scare me off so i would leave.  When that didn't work, he sent more contaminated meals delivered to my room that made me sick . I thought I would black out earlier today . He was trying to poison me ! Soompidolax wouldn't have worked !  He was expecting that I would be taken to the hospital before you arrive in Jordan.

If he has direct access to HB and YSJ, why would he need us here for this mission ?  He has some dangerous plans up his sleeves that I have to figure out very soon.

But first, if I make it out alive here, I will stake out Cho's house, and sneak in after his wife leaves for the office. i will mess up his curtain rods and deposit a few of the half eaten shrimp shells into the hollow section of all curtain rods in his house. That would be the greatest revenge ever. His house will  stink forever and ever.

i will not be here when you arrive in Jordan.  You are on your own.  So where does this leave us - you and me ?  A broken friendship ?  All those good times we shared over the years.  All those dangerous missions we completed.  I wouldn't have cared if it was another agent.  You know I don't take crap. But this is the  mother of all craps ! It involves you !

i will report Cho to higher management at HQ and will personally talk to PQ,  Cho's boss.  I will request for transfer to a new base or for a new partner.  I will move on from this .  But knowing you, the arrogant and cold spy I thought I knew, wouldn't even blink an eye over this...and on that note...I wish you the best, have a nice life, Agent FK@at, partner, friend.  No regrets knowing you....

Over and out,

Agent BJHPill,

Spy

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

Our Pdnim did an interview with a Japanese Magazine..

*COUGH* *COUGH* ..let us hear what he has to say about these two close friends..

Aahhh.. That's why you were giggling slyly the entire time as it is the first time you saw two leads so close.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @Walk Kindly for your stunning legwork on the possibilities of there having been a BinJin rendezvous in South France in mid 2018! Never mess around with BinJin shipper sleuths, they don’t just fabricate stuff out of thin air or shoot the breeze but present tangible evidence for consideration. Your post has presented us with a banquet of possibilities to feast on for the weekend! Merci! :D

Makes one wonder whether this meetup is the missing link between the TN reshoot (in April 2018, where BJ worked together again) and the TN promo courtship tour (Aug-Sept 2018, where our couple were so into each other); whether this meetup was what made HB later talk about his romantic trip in Europe with his camera and say that he may no longer be public property. :phew:
The possibilities are endless and all of them delightful! :wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, luvlove said:

* Benefits of private dating (more privacy/ no break up announcement if any).

What I meant about private dating

- private dating (no announcement via Korean media).

- public dating (announcement via Korean media)

BinJin relationship is still private until Korean media announce that HB and SYJ is currently dating.

If BinJin do not end up together, they have never been an official couple in Korea. They are close friends.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Aquí hay una traducción más precisa (gracias a @ celest1al por supuesto  :RE):

Pregunta :  Se rumorea que Hyun Bin y Son Ye Jin están saliendo ... ¿es esto cierto?

Respuesta : No tengo idea de cuál es su relación. Pero al menos parecían ser amigos cercanos. Para mí, dirigir fue fácil  porque los dos trabajaron muy bien juntos. 

Es muy divertido cómo siguen preguntando a los actores y al personal de CLOY si HB e YJ están saliendo o no, ya que realmente no pueden preguntarles directamente. Y lo primero que siempre dijeron al responder esta pregunta fue diciendo: "No tengo idea ... "jajaja Recuerda cómo Yang Kyung Won también dijo algo similar que primero dijo que no sabía pero luego dijo que se veían bien juntos : lol: 

También quería señalar que BinJin claramente estaba evitando hacer entrevistas en la prensa coreana o incluso entrevistas en revistas justo después de CLOY. Recuerdo cómo YJ siempre hacía una después de cada proyecto como BWY y SITR. Es tan obvio que no quieren responder cualquier pregunta sobre citas / matrimonio porque no quieren mentir más jajaja Probablemente se dieron cuenta después de CLOY PressCon que ambos son mentirosos : lol: 

Tbh al principio pensé que no hacían entrevistas debido a la pandemia, pero luego me di cuenta de que Kim Jung Hyun incluso hizo entrevistas en la prensa y en la revista justo después de CLOY, y luego NK Soldiers y el Departamento de Policía también tuvieron una.

En conclusión ...

: heart4: 

Have you noticed that none of the people you asked (except the "agencies"), including the same binjin, have denied the rumor?  they only make excuses, deviate the subject or pretend to have no idea, according to several the honey drips from their eyes but they don't know if they are dating ... by God!  we all know, we just play dumb to get the news confirmed:kicks:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

OMG yejin just posted a video of her with the motorbike!!! She looks so hot and attractive :heart4:

binjin are definitely no longer hiding and more open now that she’s openly posting about the filming!!!

I’m sure that they know what everyone is speculating about and yejin is only doing more to spark more talk ahahaha I love how binjin is feeding us so well omg:sparklyeyes:

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

They probably realized after CLOY PressCon that they’re both bad liars :lol: 

Tbh at first I thought they didn’t do any interviews because of the pandemic but then I realized Kim Jung Hyun even did both Press and Magazine Interviews right after CLOY.And then NK Soldiers too and the PD actually had one as well.

So in conclusion....

:heart4: 

And when Binnie finally did one for metro.style, he talked about her over almost 1.5 mins and when a simple question about hair and skin was asked, he immediately thought of her and didn't lie because he knew we knew. Plus now we know that was actually only in the English translation of what Jinnie says. That isn't what she actually said in Korean lol... He's been asked before about his routine. Just not both hair and skin together lol.. 

I'm sure she knew even more after that she would be even worst at it lol. However now she is finally ok to do one?! Lol

Jinnie trying to kill us now I see 

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

It is for Smart lol.. She's clearly doing this to make headlines in skent before the actual reveal happens isn't she? Yup she's very Smart lol. 

I like how she's so excited that she's not even hiding what she's doing in terms of cf lol. Maybe the video was also shot so she could send it to Binnie lol

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1