[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

TN days :P He can't stop talking about her and thinking about her. It is just who he is.. I dont think Jinnie was confirmed then. I think they might have talked about it when he officially confirmed for Smart as they knew Phillipines was interested in getting her too.

My take on this, HB was offered first. No Jinnie yet. Why do i say this? A lot of the people in my country were talking about CLOY. I told you, it even penetrated the Congress body here and since the most influential people were involved in celebrating the joy that CLOY brought into their hearts and how Capt.RI portrayed the ideal man sweetheart, they went for the Capttain first. As everybody was celebrating the CF of HB, some fans of CLOY were kidding SMART about Yoon Se-ri otherwise the Captain is alone thus the caption " The Captain may feel lonely." The Top management of SMART said to wait... but also the clamour for SYJ to do it with the competitor. 

The Winner: As HB said .... "SMART AKO EH!"  meaning... I am SMART!:happyshakes:

You know what happened next.... this shoot with the attractive and awesome looking SYJ!

I am thinking with joy in my heart.... HB said " I DO NOT LOOK FOR THE APPEARANCE FIRST..." I wonder when he met SYJ, what was running in his mind.... I am still thinking and thinking ..... i will tell my thoughts later! :yay:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, BinjinHome said:

Wait ... Am I the only one who hasn't seen this?  Or is it confirmed that Smart supports binjin, not just the fandom idea.

For those who are not part of Latin America, the CEO of Smart responded via zoom: The more Hallyu stars for his commercials: Captain Ri would feel lonely if he had no company, right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/binjin_home/status/1284023163798597637/photo/1

He said that since the smart press end of May. They've been trying to get her since HB was confirmed. However it took them a while. Since SYJ is picky, that is why HB most likely convinced her or they talked about it since he officially signed up. Pretty sure they knew since they originally followed her but they had to keep it a secret even longer lol. They had deleted everything that day last month lol. Since she only works more when he is away lol 

@Channel20 lol well for bargaining we kept getting movie filming updates all of a sudden in regards to Jordan and navar went from saying the actors flight schedule is being kept under wraps and later they told us when they were flying out. Thus to expect paps and fans at the airport lol. Same with SYJ filming. It came out that she was night shooting a cf in the Nate club? I think it's also connect with navar? Yeah her team knew it was happening because they've bodyguards for SYJ lol. The roads were closed off and lots of food trucks. 

Wonder what happened when Binnie had filmed this lol. Nothing came out haha 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Channel20 said:

New Jinnie update from jennyhouse's YT :wub:

Lol glad they finally updating now. They waited a month :lol:

1 hour ago, Peony said:

My take on this, HB was offered first. No Jinnie yet. Why do i say this? A lot of the people in my country were talking about CLOY. I told you, it even penetrated the Congress body here and since the most influential people were involved in celebrating the joy that CLOY brought into their hearts and how Capt.RI portrayed the ideal man sweetheart, they went for the Capttain first. As everybody was celebrating the CF of HB, some fans of CLOY were kidding SMART about Yoon Se-ri otherwise the Captain is alone thus the caption " The Captain may feel lonely." The Top management of SMART said to wait... but also the clamour for SYJ to do it with the competitor. 

The person running smart Twitter did the eyes emoji reply at the son ye jin tweet. This was when we just got the teaser of Binnie I think? So it was before the press interview smart had done lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

In Pifan 2014, while walkiing up to the stage, althou Binnie was walking infront of Jinnie and they are not friend, he DID TURN HIS HEAD AND LOOK AT HER STEPS (vid 0.15-0.19).  Hes such a gentleman!  That nite must be a memorable one that he still remember after 4 years

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

48 minutes ago, b.elle said:

@SHpectator

”Hyun bits of kilig” indeed. HAHAHA.

@b.elle i know! kilig to the max! hits different hearing him say it, no? I can listen to that sound bite all day. :heart4: we're very lucky indeed they both chose to do Smart and reciprocate love of their fans!

Kamsahamnida Bin:heart:Jin!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1