Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

According to an article from Naver "SYJ has been conducting languages trainings with the intention to advance overseas".

We got news before Baeksang that she was considering international offers carefully. We know that YJ is a perfectionist & very competitive, so I think she has been focusing on intensive English learning for a while as she always puts 1000% in everything she does. 

There was mention before that HB was relearning English again to be better at it (have his accent not heard maybe)? during CLOY but maybe it wasn't really for him lol. Maybe it was actually her :lol:

25 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Hey @ElectricHearts, are we going gardening again?? Count me in then. It sure is turning out to be almost spring time in this so called drought!

From Jordan, with :heart:

Hahaa my name happens to be a flower too. I just became more obsessed of flowers thanks to them ;)  To be in a middle of a garden right now :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Teeners said:

I was craving new BinJin content and actually watched the Jenga promo clip for MOTA. Around the 1:00 mark, Binnie's asked about the most memorable character he's played, and he said Mansu from I Am Happy. My delulu mind tells me sneaky Jinnie has studied very hard for her very subject.

I noticed it again recently lol. Although in I Am Happy, Mansu's happy place is also Switzerland. ;) Honestly, though she clearly watched MOTA and then watched his interviews :lol: Since in the month of November, it seemed like she was a good partner and may have done a TV/movie marathon on his projects :lol: She wasn't that busy post TN promo period lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

And I love you to the moon and back @PrettyNoona! When the effect of the drought will be felt, I can always look at this sprinkling of joy and be happy again.

I, too, am very fascinated with Mr. Kang's little boy and look to the day when the Kims have their own. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

love-line between the Amman hotel & a house in Cheongdam-dong

in my delulu world, SYJ is being very productive right now taking care of wedding arrangements, would love to see that “dialogue” too :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

2 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

love-line between the Amman hotel & a house in Cheongdam-dong

Awww...... this story makes my heart go all warm and fluttery!! I was smiling from ear-to-ear as I read it, while imagining Binjin having this conversation.

:fullofhearts:

I really believe they have such funny and cute heart-to-heart talk all the time. And love teasing each other on everything (see Swoon videos for evidence).  Also love Binjin's interaction with HB's partner Kang's son. Both of them love kids!!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

37 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

in my delulu world, SYJ is being very productive right now taking care of wedding arrangements, would love to see that “dialogue” too :kiss_wink:

That is what I also think. She is the multi tasking queen ;) Probably trip planning for whenever it gets better LOL! I wonder if at this point she is planning multiple of trip options hahaa

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

We were robbed of this Seri and Captain Ri' happy ending due to changes in script. So TVN tried to make up for us by releasing the photos hinting to Seri in pregnancy.

the story she based it on they only meet once a year though lol. Plus My Love From The Star and The Legend of the Blue Sea. It wasn't exactly happy marriage ending :P Yes there was a waiting period too before happy ending lol. Also I think it would be harder to give them marriage and kids in CLOY. One would hope SK and NK borders are open or does she go back to NK with him? Or is there a way he can stay in Switzerland longer lol. Anyways sounds complicated 

@cloyfan i think this was the interview they were hinting on in the latest navar update. i wonder what she will say :) :wub:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Or is there a way he can stay in Switzerland longer lol. Anyways sounds complicated 

Yes, there is a way he can stay longer if he continues with his studies or even apply for associate/assistant professor position and will be able to help musical talents from NK. They can even have kids without official marriage to avoid any troubles it may bring. But I guess it was a smart decision to choose a safer ending and we were lucky enough to enjoy CLOY till the finale while it was airing without any problem before the recent explosive conflict between SK and NK happened.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Also are we ever going to get that photoshoot that Belma teased about "one day in June" lol Like I was starring at the picture recently and you can see a bunch of pics of the photoshoot on the right. Like I can't tell if he is going to do an interview or something. Like he is clearly getting ready for something :lol::wub: yes I underlined it for that reason. we can all fill in the blank ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Come on, Binnie. Show us the rest of the photos on that camera.

:Please:

For his eyes only. :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1