[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Cherie Cee said:

OMO, Hyun Bin saying I love you all in Tagalog! Somebody should teach him quick: PERO MAS MAHAL KO SI YE JIN! (But I love Ye jin more!)

Yikes I'm dead!:heart2beat:

Is it just me but the first woman’s voice sounds like YJ.

:what!:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, lovebirds said:

Throw back Pifan.

HB's reaction while YJ made her speech. He watched out her steps since 2014.

Yea I noticed. Even though he was really ahead of her at first, he did look back to see she was fine when they went up the steps ;) I also noticed when they got up from their seats and before they bowed down, it also looked like she was following his move? He first bow to the right.. which was kind too close to her :lol: Actually was that bow for her? In a way she did it to him too but she was just getting up for her seat :) It is just interesting when you watch different camera angles from that day :P She didn't end up bowing to the house left, she just looked and say "Oh? or a version of that lol in korean?" and decided to bow to stage left before heading to the stage. it is at 2:42 marker:

6 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

I hear it too hehe

I know I thought it sounded like her LOL But I didn't want to think too much of that. Before I remember saying if she was on set :P when we got that behind the scenes footage of that moment. I remember going who is he looking at LOL

• Like 4
  • Love 1

A fan spotted SYJ filming again today at the same place.  Cow Yejin is working hard right now :wub: maybe we’ll get more updates today *wishful thinking* cow Yejin fighting and please take care of your health :ok:?

• Like 12
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, noodles25 said:

So jennyhouse and Smart released CF bts on the same day... don’t tell me this isnt calculated move.... :heart:

I know I laughed hahhaa :) 

I am not surprised she is still filming. Makes you wonder now how many days Binnie actually filmed his CF too. Was it just one week of CF filming? Then again he like did back to back CF filming lol.

Oh there is a bridge at the park :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

Thank you guys for responding and giving me some peace of mind:wub:  I tend to over analyze things sometimes ....but yes, shipping should be fun and done with positive mindset. If we look at it, we already have so many receipts and crumbs here and there that are more than enough to assume Binjin is 99.9% together, Gotta remind myself everytime that those receipts and their real life chemistry are the reason I'm here in the first place!  @ElectricHearts @Fangirl22 @lovelyz @SHpectator@Riritobinjin@Abanti Farook

• Like 8

Did we ever find out what this was for? I haven’t seen any CFs with her wearing that. Call me delulu I’m still wondering if that was a wedding weekend. :Megalol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxWrTfH-7t/?igshid=zidyshmbem14

3 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi, that from the blog that i read yesterday afternoon.

Amazed at your sleuthing skills!!! :ok:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Did her entourage post a photo when they were in the boat/yacht? I’m assuming that yejin was with someone special that’s why she’s alone in all the yacht photos. Group of friends will be excited to take photos together but yj just posted her solo pics (but she posted about her team prior to the yacht photos) hmmm 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

31 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Don't worry @BinjinHAB.. Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi, that from the blog that i read yesterday afternoon. :lol:

btw, this hotel table description remind me of @RiRiGaGa post. Suddenly makes me remember about our Daddy Eucaliptus

le-manoir-de-port-cros06.jpg

Based on this Le Manoir Hotel menu, with the iconic standing basil garnish

Reveal hidden contents

le-manoir-de-port-cros07.jpg

I thought this picture is the menu that Mom had at the hotel restaurant. Theres three conservative standing basil on Mom lunch menu. I thought this is maybe from her two times lunch. The right was her first lunch and the left was her second time lunch at the island, If she stay overnight

..or the other possibility maybe that actually from someone else menu who join her for short vacation?

the menu list is on this hotel website: http://www.hotel-lemanoirportcros.com/regalez-vous/

mom31.jpg

Based on this picture, I thought this is when mom on the way from Saint Topez to Port Cros Island

Reveal hidden contents

This is the route on google maps. The reds round was Antibes. The place when Mom doing her photoshoot with her team. The blue round is Saint Topez, the possibility place that Mom rent her Boat. The Green Round is Port Cros, the place that Mom spend her time tanning, sailing and enjoying a beautiful mediteranian island

maps01.jpg

The city behind her was Saint topez port, that was actually part of usual yacht or boat trip around French Riviera (South France)

This is for confirming the picture she was on Yacth leaving saint topez

island-hoping.jpg

So, This should be on her way to Port cros while leaving Saint Topez port

Browse01-larger.jpg

Based on her same look, this maybe on her way to port cros too

browse05-larger.jpg

The fact about the picture with brown hat that, it took from film camera. If you look up on to Mom IG post, you could clearly see the different colour and frame. If you look up more, theres a light leak on the right frame who commonly you could see on film camera result. We know someone had film camera too.. 

this is the for confirming YJ picture was at Port Cros

20200715-124053.png

So, This picture should be When Mom arrive at the port cros and having lunch after that

browse03-larger.jpg

This is the boat type that mom use on her sailing trip. Its exciting to found out the boat that Mom use was autopilot. Maybe this just on this boat rental (https://www.clickandboat.com/us/boat-rental/golfe-juan/motorboat/jeanneau-leader36-x5pj7), they don't include the captain. So, i guess a marine man had a basic knowledge to operate this kind of boat?

Reveal hidden contents

boat03.jpg

boat04.jpg

boat06.jpg

boat07.jpg

boat08.jpg

boat09.jpg

Seing the Boat interior that Mom use make me thought, Maybe Mom just had a lunch at Le Manoire Hotel? Like, it could be waste if you could not spend your night at that beautiful boat isn't it?

But, Its still make sense If Mom decide to sleep overnight at Le Manoire Hotel. That place is too beautiful..

this is some of picture of that hotels

Reveal hidden contents

le-manoir-de-port-cros04.jpg

Hotel-Le-manoir-de-port-cros11.jpg

Hotel-Le-manoir-de-port-cros10.jpg

le-manoir-de-port-cros05.jpg

le-manoir-de-port-cros09.jpg

Regarding about maybe mom going there with her team, based on her look and the boat that she use, i'm a little bit doubt. I thought maybe they're going to island near cannes. Which is not far from antibes too..

This is the kind of boat that Mom use when with her staff

Reveal hidden contents

mom28.jpg

boat02.jpg

boat01.jpg

This is the timeline regarding this trip

Reveal hidden contents

1th jun 2018                       Memories Alhambra Last Day filming at Granada (Source. MOTA soompi forum)

SYJ MISSHA Fan Signing (has show her tanned arms)

2th June 2018                    SYJ Heading to South France for Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot

3th June 2018                    SYJ at Nice Beach French Riviera (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

4th June 2018                    SJY at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

5th June 2018                    SYJ at Saint Paul de Vence (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

SYJ Lunch at Le Mas De Pierre (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

SYJ at La Roseraie Aux Parfume (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

6th June 2018                    SYJ at Picasso Galery at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

YJ and her team last day on Antibes

7th June 2018                    Her Make up artist has back to SK

8th June 2018                    Her Make up Artist going to Thailand

2th – 11th Jun 2018          HB free

12th June                           

To                                        Memories of the Alhambra filming in Catalonia Audiovisual Park

16th Jun 2018  

16th Jun 2018                   Yj comment on Um Jae Won IG about golfing

18-22 Jun 2018                 Memories of the Alhambra filming in Barcelona

24th June 2018                 MOTA spain wrap up party (confirm)

that was an astounding collection of facts!! It's so amazing.. 

Thank you @Walk Kindly for the time you spend for thorough searching...:heartxoxo:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

On 7/18/2020 at 1:12 AM, BinJin2020 said:

Did we ever find out what this was for? I haven’t seen any CFs with her wearing that. Call me delulu I’m still wondering if that was a wedding weekend. 

We are still waiting... just like that photoshoot belma teased about one day in june :P However, I am starting to think even more now that wasn't work related at all ;) June 27 yes definitely it seems. They still haven't given us the stuff from then. They are just giving us stuff from rebak filming on june 8:lol: LOL! 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7