[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 7/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, jamy47 said:

It is him. I was actually searching for him at the airport with HB the other day and he wasnt there! Now i know why. Our ship is not only sailing, it is overflowing this damn sea!

When I first saw YJ video, I immediately noticed the bodyguard, though I am not sure coz it was a fast clip, I have a gut feeling that it was HBs' bodyguard. And yet true, that guy is not present or visible in HBs' flight to Jordan. All the physical attribute of the bodyguard are all present, so I guess it was really him and HB left him with SYJ..:transforms:

I am from Philippines, and so called "LOVE TEAM" (pairing one actor to an actress) is very common in the film industry especially if that "love team" became popular to the mass of people. Considering our BINJIN has been a phenomenal love team of Korea and CLOY success, it's not possible that they will really get by SMART telecom to be their new endorser because they know that it will be a big hit to Filipino people and will boost as well their sales and the brand. II thnk as well that there will be a CF featuring our BINJIN together, and probably both of them might be visiting Philippines when this pandemic issue is over. maybe it will be a series/ episodes of CF that will have a simple story. Oh, Philippines love BINJIN couple and this kind of "LOVE TEAM" will be a sure hit. i am wondering if other brand or network is thinking to get them as well. But I hope yes, cause it will be our chance to laid eyes on our BINJIN couple again. :please:

Let's keep on praying, soon our ship will dock and all the BINJIN shippers in every part of the world will be delighted...

Keep safe.. Let our delulu mind enjoy all the pink bubbles..:heart4:

On 7/17/2020 at 10:09 PM, BinjinHAB said:

Last week after HB left for shooting in Jordan we thought and anticipated drought but instead we were filled with water and buckets of candies.. 

Really, nobody knows what instore for us in the future but i always believe something wonderful is about to happen....

How good it is to read candies before going to sleep and waking up, holding your phone opening the forum with great anticipation..

Thank you BinJin for those unexpected sweet candies your hungry shippers are receiving..

Thank you fellow shippers for our ship will continue to sail until the moment we finally reach our destination..

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE..

we are all happy and delighted!!! This pandemic unite us all.. Miracle is in it? All the good thing are happening, 5 years ago when their first interaction in FIPAN happened and now all this CF collaboration..

Oh our heart's is so full..

happy sailing:heart1:

happy weekend and happy:happydance: sailing

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

I also think that YJ is a talkative person while HB is quiet and a good listener. So, they are opposite but complement each other well.

"i rlly feel like yejin needs a man who's a little less active than her but someone who will never get tired of listening to her endless stories. a man willing to give her full attention, care and love. a reserved but goofy arnd someone he loves kind of man and thats def hyun bin"

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Don't worry @BinjinHAB.. Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi, that from the blog that i read yesterday afternoon. :lol:

btw, this hotel table description remind me of @RiRiGaGa post. Suddenly makes me remember about our Daddy Eucaliptus

Based on this Le Manoir Hotel menu, with the iconic standing basil garnish

Reveal hidden contents

le-manoir-de-port-cros07.jpg

I thought this picture is the menu that Mom had at the hotel restaurant. Theres three conservative standing basil on Mom lunch menu. I thought this is maybe from her two times lunch. The right was her first lunch and the left was her second time lunch at the island, If she stay overnight

..or the other possibility maybe that actually from someone else menu who join her for short vacation?

the menu list is on this hotel website: http://www.hotel-lemanoirportcros.com/regalez-vous/

mom31.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

boat03.jpg

boat04.jpg

boat06.jpg

boat07.jpg

boat08.jpg

boat09.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

le-manoir-de-port-cros04.jpg

Hotel-Le-manoir-de-port-cros11.jpg

Hotel-Le-manoir-de-port-cros10.jpg

le-manoir-de-port-cros05.jpg

le-manoir-de-port-cros09.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

mom28.jpg

boat02.jpg

boat01.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1th jun 2018                       Memories Alhambra Last Day filming at Granada (Source. MOTA soompi forum)

SYJ MISSHA Fan Signing (has show her tanned arms)

2th June 2018                    SYJ Heading to South France for Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot

3th June 2018                    SYJ at Nice Beach French Riviera (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

4th June 2018                    SJY at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

5th June 2018                    SYJ at Saint Paul de Vence (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

SYJ Lunch at Le Mas De Pierre (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

SYJ at La Roseraie Aux Parfume (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

6th June 2018                    SYJ at Picasso Galery at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

YJ and her team last day on Antibes

7th June 2018                    Her Make up artist has back to SK

8th June 2018                    Her Make up Artist going to Thailand

2th – 11th Jun 2018          HB free

12th June                           

To                                        Memories of the Alhambra filming in Catalonia Audiovisual Park

16th Jun 2018  

16th Jun 2018                   Yj comment on Um Jae Won IG about golfing

18-22 Jun 2018                 Memories of the Alhambra filming in Barcelona

24th June 2018                 MOTA spain wrap up party (confirm)

Reveal hidden contents

This is the route on google maps. The reds round was Antibes. The place when Mom doing her photoshoot with her team. The blue round is Saint Topez, the possibility place that Mom rent her Boat. The Green Round is Port Cros, the place that Mom spend her time tanning, sailing and enjoying a beautiful mediteranian island

maps01.jpg

The city behind her was Saint topez port, that was actually part of usual yacht or boat trip around French Riviera (South France)

This is for confirming the picture she was on Yacth leaving saint topez

island-hoping.jpg

So, This should be on her way to Port cros while leaving Saint Topez port

Browse01-larger.jpg

Based on her same look, this maybe on her way to port cros too

browse05-larger.jpg

The fact about the picture with brown hat that, it took from film camera. If you look up on to Mom IG post, you could clearly see the different colour and frame. If you look up more, theres a light leak on the right frame who commonly you could see on film camera result. We know someone had film camera too.. 

this is the for confirming YJ picture was at Port Cros

20200715-124053.png

So, This picture should be When Mom arrive at the port cros and having lunch after that

browse03-larger.jpg

Thanks for this, very impressive...i also noticed for that same food post of jinnie from the 4rth set of pics the glass with yellow drink have two straws on it :eating:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

SYJ's international CFs.

It's truth that YJ is picky with her endorsements. 

She was Skin Inc's first brand evangelist - Singapore based - Global Market

Our products are rock stars. It's no wonder Skin Inc has won over 100 beauty awards and is featured in publications like VOGUE, WWD, Refinery29, and more.

Crash Landing On You’ Actress Son Ye Jin’s Secrets To A Radiant Glow

https://www.herworld.com/beauty/korean-actress-son-ye-jins-secrets-radiant-bridal-glow/

https://iloveskininc.com/pages/about-us

Marie - HongKong 

The largest allocation of its budget goes to the Korean star, who comes with a price tag of more than HK$ 7 million

Marier.png

https://www.marketing-interactive.com/son-ye-jin-stars-marketing-drive

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

When I said before they both like rainbows, clouds, sunset and scenery, it never clued into me that this was the same place in hawaii on her instagram here she went to until someone put them together here :lol: It is a bit amusing now looking at her pics back then from Hawaii. They literally did similar stuff. She even has a photo of herself with a camera :lol: Once I remembered they recently were both at the funeral the month before,  I just assumed they kept in touch. 

All this talk about that video earlier in the month, no wonder it ended up where it ended up ;) hahaa 

:heart4:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Don't worry @BinjinHAB.. Port Cros is one of France National Park.. theres a lot of tree at there that could protect from hot mediteranian Sun.. The place also private, theres not much tourist, more quiet, a lot of secret beautiful beach and free from Paparazi, that from the blog that i read yesterday afternoon. :lol:

OMG @Walk Kindly!!! That’s some incredible investigative work you’ve done there!! And it all started from that one picture that YJ posted of a hotel in South of France with the mirror reflecting an arm wearing white linen shirt!

Wanted to ask a few questions :

- How do you know YJ took that bigger auto pilot boat? Is that on the way to Port Croz?

- Was YJ still in France after 8 June ie after her staff have left? How do we know that?

- The lunch at hotel - which picture did YJ post? Is it the one with all the food pictures or the table with plates and glasses?

I am also amazed you spotted the difference in YJ’s photo with the straw hat, that it was taken with film camera and not via phone. But could it be her staff who took it and they have a film camera too?

The timeline analysis was incredible too! If HB was free 2-11 June and YJ’s staff was not there with her by 8 June, that’s a 3 day crossover. Enough time for a nice short couple get away Lol!! And HB has his camera with him in Europe, which he said he had a romantic time taking pictures during the HK interview ....

Bravo Sherlock @Walk Kindly !! I can hear the Sherlock music playing now.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 8

baeksang3.jpg

The Classic:

"When I opened the window this morning the romantic breeze signaled autumn coming. I'll put that wind in the letter and send it to you"

Ji Hye:

Romantic Breeze. That's so cliche. I guess I will look at it as a classic

CLOY:

Yoon Se Ri: 

"Why does the wind blow? It's blowing to move on not to stay. The wind needs to keep moving for me to fly"

cloyfinale1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, bingejin said:

Thanks for this, very impressive...i also noticed for that same food post of jinnie from the 4rth set of pics the glass with yellow drink have two straws on it :eating:

Makes sense and very romantic :wub: I don’t think she was alone on that yacht vacation :luvarrow: Good catch on the straws too :rolleyes:

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 7/18/2020 at 1:11 AM, Walk Kindly said:

btw, this hotel table description remind me of @RiRiGaGa post. Suddenly makes me remember about our Daddy Eucaliptus

I thought this picture is the menu that Mom had at the hotel restaurant. Theres three conservative standing basil on Mom lunch menu. I thought this is maybe from her two times lunch. The right was her first lunch and the left was her second time lunch at the island, If she stay overnight

..or the other possibility maybe that actually from someone else menu who join her for short vacation?

the menu list is on this hotel website: http://www.hotel-lemanoirportcros.com/regalez-vous/

Based on this picture, I thought this is when mom on the way from Saint Topez to Port Cros Island

This is the boat type that mom use on her sailing trip. Its exciting to found out the boat that Mom use was autopilot. Maybe this just on this boat rental (https://www.clickandboat.com/us/boat-rental/golfe-juan/motorboat/jeanneau-leader36-x5pj7), they don't include the captain. So, i guess a marine man had a basic knowledge to operate this kind of boat?

Reveal hidden contents

boat03.jpg

boat04.jpg

boat06.jpg

boat07.jpg

boat08.jpg

boat09.jpg

Seing the Boat interior that Mom use make me thought, Maybe Mom just had a lunch at Le Manoire Hotel? Like, it could be waste if you could not spend your night at that beautiful boat isn't it?

But, Its still make sense If Mom decide to sleep overnight at Le Manoire Hotel. That place is too beautiful..

this is some of picture of that hotels

Reveal hidden contents

Regarding about maybe mom going there with her team, based on her look and the boat that she use, i'm a little bit doubt. I thought maybe they're going to island near cannes. Which is not far from antibes too..

This is the kind of boat that Mom use when with her staff

Reveal hidden contents

mom28.jpg

boat02.jpg

boat01.jpg

This is the timeline regarding this trip

Reveal hidden contents

1th jun 2018                       Memories Alhambra Last Day filming at Granada (Source. MOTA soompi forum)

2th June 2018                    SYJ Heading to South France for Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot

3th June 2018                    SYJ at Nice Beach French Riviera (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

4th June 2018                    SJY at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

5th June 2018                    SYJ at Saint Paul de Vence (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

6th June 2018                    SYJ at Picasso Galery at Antibes (Based on her Make up artist IG post)

12th June                           

To                                        Memories of the Alhambra filming in Catalonia Audiovisual Park

16th Jun 2018  

This might be the  "romantic" thing Hyunbin answered in his interview. Bringing a camera in his vacation in Europe, with his special friend- Son Ye Jin.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Oh what a beautiful time to be a BinJin shipper!  Despite the apprehension that our OTP is apart, we instead get this abundance of blessings!

I watched CLOY again and in one of the last episodes, YSR's mother asks RJH the question "How long have you been dating?" 

The question was never answered. 

and this is yet another scene in CLOY that makes me believe that CLOY is the BinJin story.  Just like YSR's mom, the world, too, is wondering the same thing of HB/SYJ.

But does that really matter now five months after the drama ended?  

I realized autumn starts Sept 22 :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

MSteam new logo, So why should we read as VAMS? Ambiguous between the 2 agencies or one of their talents already made a fam? So they are completely vams by now :lol:

• LOL 22

16 hours ago, binjinfighting said:

Hello, catching up on the thread. A lot has happened these past three days. I’m not sure if we have absorbed everything that happened. One thing that I noticed while backreading was the debate between twitter and soompi shippers. As someone who’s active on both platforms, I wish we’ll refrain from alienating a group or labeling ourselves as superior. We are all shippers and we have a single wish—for binjin to get married and have their happy ending :) 

anyway, can’t wait for the smart CF. It’s gonna be fun! I hope yejin can post something on bin’s bday but that seems super impossible hehe but a shipper can still dream, right? 

You know what, at this point, we really can’t tell anymore what wish or hope cannot come true. I know that for a time, a couple CF seem far fetched but look at what this week brought us? So let’s send the universe all our hopes and wishes for/from our OTP. We never know who is listening :transforms:. Maybe a fairy godmother would grant our wish!

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

le-manoir-de-port-cros06.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

le-manoir-de-port-cros07.jpg

mom31.jpg

Based on this picture, I thought this is when mom on the way from Saint Topez to Port Cros Island

Reveal hidden contents

This is the route on google maps. The reds round was Antibes. The place when Mom doing her photoshoot with her team. The blue round is Saint Topez, the possibility place that Mom rent her Boat. The Green Round is Port Cros, the place that Mom spend her time tanning, sailing and enjoying a beautiful mediteranian island

maps01.jpg

The city behind her was Saint topez port, that was actually part of usual yacht or boat trip around French Riviera (South France)

This is for confirming the picture she was on Yacth leaving saint topez

island-hoping.jpg

So, This should be on her way to Port cros while leaving Saint Topez port

Browse01-larger.jpg

Based on her same look, this maybe on her way to port cros too

browse05-larger.jpg

The fact about the picture with brown hat that, it took from film camera. If you look up on to Mom IG post, you could clearly see the different colour and frame. If you look up more, theres a light leak on the right frame who commonly you could see on film camera result. We know someone had film camera too.. 

this is the for confirming YJ picture was at Port Cros

20200715-124053.png

So, This picture should be When Mom arrive at the port cros and having lunch after that

browse03-larger.jpg

This is the boat type that mom use on her sailing trip. Its exciting to found out the boat that Mom use was autopilot. Maybe this just on this boat rental (https://www.clickandboat.com/us/boat-rental/golfe-juan/motorboat/jeanneau-leader36-x5pj7), they don't include the captain. So, i guess a marine man had a basic knowledge to operate this kind of boat?

Reveal hidden contents

boat03.jpg

boat04.jpg

boat06.jpg

boat07.jpg

boat08.jpg

boat09.jpg

Seing the Boat interior that Mom use make me thought, Maybe Mom just had a lunch at Le Manoire Hotel? Like, it could be waste if you could not spend your night at that beautiful boat isn't it?

But, Its still make sense If Mom decide to sleep overnight at Le Manoire Hotel. That place is too beautiful..

this is some of picture of that hotels

Reveal hidden contents

Regarding about maybe mom going there with her team, based on her look and the boat that she use, i'm a little bit doubt. I thought maybe they're going to island near cannes. Which is not far from antibes too..

This is the kind of boat that Mom use when with her staff

Reveal hidden contents

mom28.jpg

boat02.jpg

boat01.jpg

This is the timeline regarding this trip

Reveal hidden contents

12th June                           

16th Jun 2018  

giphy.gif Sherlock Holmes :mrgreen:!

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1