[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, Krystal. said:

This week has been a roller coaster ride binjin what have you done to us? :tears: I think I died and came back to life at least 50x the past two days. Yejin also got a line of food trucks today maybe one of them is from her “close friend”? Hopefully she updates something today so we can see who sent her the food trucks :wub: now I have to go back to practicing my surprised face for when they announce the marriage :o so see you guys at the wedding :highonflowers:  OMG THEY’RE EVEN WEARING MATCHING OUTFITS (I am dead once again goodbye world)

Me too! My heart is so full of excitement that it's almost burst and now I have to write here so I won't die! So many things going on lately, waking up with extra 5 pages to catch up.  I hardly write anything in this forum, mostly I check IGs and last night we're bombarded with crumbs! 

Try to catching up all the news here, it's like a one stop shopping for all binjin news! I love it!!! Thanks to all contributors here who diligently scouring news and sharing it here.

Talking about bodyguards, there are so many of them around her. Was it always like that? Her 'close friend'  must make sure she's well looked after. In my delulu mind, one day in June is referred to their "official M" day. I don't know how to get through the day.... TGIF. Virtual hugs for everyone xx

:fullofhearts:

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 I was wondering why they went to the airport with no bodyguard this time. I was very suspicious hahaa. Makes sense now :) 

Also his team had to tell Navar when their flight was leaving out :P Plus all those Bargaining filming updates. :) 

Sorry, I don't quite follow, why his team has to inform Navar about the flight?

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Binjin Nation!!

:issohappy:FRIDAY!!!!

Let's add on to this

When Binnie is away

Day 1 - MSTeam adds Binnie video to SYJ playlist, and then deleted the whole playlist, we found out Binnie declined DOTs

Day 2 - SYJ SMART commercial

Day 90 - WHAT WILL IT BE????? 

:foryou:

Honestly, at the rate things are speeding along in a BMW :sipsboba: and a Ducati :letsgo:... i doubt we need to wait till Binnie is back!

:heart2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@TotoroSY I was reading the lyrics after you posted the tweet. I have heard it a lot and I just never read the lyrics.

OMG Ireland is too sad lol. Gookie Oppa.. you deserved a better ending on the show. I do like Binnie gets to run a lot on the show and he even got to do a similar parking lot saving scene like in CLOY :) Also the OST is a bit too sad :P I mean I like it too I guess I will agree with Jinnie on that. I can't see someone listening to the songs repeatedly though :P 

they ate too much food while filming TN. More food jokes with them :lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Choisamsook said:

Flirts like two  teenagers in love. 

Let me intruduce you to the captain of binjin ship.. Binsshiiii

OMO!! Binnie already stated since TN days that he wants to be held hostage by YJ!! Hostage of LOVE!!

:fullofhearts:

Brilliant picture of the Ahjumma Avengers with telescope!!

:wow1:

1 hour ago, 2Ri4ever said:

Try to catching up all the news here, it's like a one stop shopping for all binjin news!

Hahaha!! That's a perfect description of this forum : ONE STOP SHOPPING FOR BINJIN NEWS

We learn from the best - Binjin Grocery Shoppers.

:shaq:

56 minutes ago, BJHope said:

I woke up to 3 hopeful, happy thoughts this morning (and they're STILL here): 

Love your 3 hopeful, happy thots and I wanna share that too!! No denials, Binjin in joint CF ala Mr & Mrs Smith, and Bodyguard crumb (our protective Sangnamja making sure his gal is fine).

And Binjin enjoying their video love calls with each other daily, makes me SWOONY and HAPPY!

:issohappy:

8 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@TotoroSY I was reading the lyrics after you posted the tweet. I have heard it a lot and I just never read the lyrics.

OMG Ireland is too sad lol. Gookie Oppa.. you deserved a better ending on the show.

Yes, never really paid attention to Perhaps Love lyrics before this and just enjoyed the melody and singing. Then it just occur to me to check it out, and WOW, no wonder the video creator chose this song. Perfect lyrics for Binjin's love story.

Ireland - I actually ended up loving this drama a lot. Gookie really had a tough time with love, but in the end he found happiness. And he looked happy. So I am happy with the ending. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I found the English translation for Perhaps Love lyrics and just had to repost the video. Watching with the lyrics makes the video even sweeter. Binjin Love Story!!

I remember there's a Tagalog version of that back on 'Princess Hours' days. I love that song

• Like 3

Today marks 6 years since they met :criesariver: this beautiful couple started off as strangers who barely looked at each other that night. 6 years went by and now they only have eyes for each other :wub:. And to think that nobody paid attention to them as a pair before. Can’t wait to see what the next 6 years holds and their entire future together. 

• Like 18
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

I woke up to 3 hopeful, happy thoughts this morning (and they're STILL here): 

1.      No denials - What a twitter storm that was!! When the "BinJin Married" tagline was going viral, I was jumping up and down with joy but simultaneously holding my breath, wondering if it would trigger something unwanted (a la hands-under-the-table denial). I’ve never been this excited by the making of a mere mobile ad before, so why the glee? Because the couple’s endorsement of SMART show how comfortable BJ are with being so tightly-linked together! The caveat being that if it wasn’t a SYJ-Smart ad, then I’ll walk around like a zombie with pie on my face but for BinJin, pie makeup is fine.  It’s already noon in SKorea - NO DENIALS.:w00t: Obviously,  SYJ/HB/Vast/MS know how to differentiate between fun-making and career-damaging hype and saw the Tweet buzz as just a big global party. So, @jamy47 @noodles25 @Beadharmony You are right. Everyone should develop that differentiating skill too. 

Thinking back, ever since the LA pics, the trajectory of BJ career paths and social media presence have been discussed at length by the couple and strategically planned – what projects to accept, when to reveal, when to implement, what to upload, next steps. Like a choreographed ballet, our couple have mastered the art of the graceful, slow reveal:rolleyes:. This has cost me my finger nails which are bitten down to a nub and marked hair loss but I’m OK, just keep it coming BJ!

2.      HB’s SMART contract involves 3 events to be completed by May next year – one event has already happened with HB’s ad and the other two are…a fan meet and a joint CF with Jinnie? If there be mercy in this world, let it be so!! Can’t you picture them – him getting out of a BMW and she climbing off a Harley, both in leather, interacting cheekily with each other, concluding with a back-to-back pose like Mr & Mrs Smith. As for a joint HB-SYJ fan meet!! OMG. If SMART lands that one, I'd nominate them for the Nobel Peace Prize. 

3.      The bodyguard: Given the speed of the vid and the face masks, it’s difficult to confirm it is HB’s principal bodyguard. However, the resemblance is there and his taking the lead in “waving off the crowd” stance is quite typical of him. Being BJ-demented, I tend to stand with the seriously-delulued and would certainly like to think that this is HB’s main bodyguard. It sends tingles all over me thinking that as HB knew he would be away and SYJ’s filming coming up, he ensured his woman gets trusted protection when she’s out working late and he’s not around. By the time she got home, it would have been 5am which is 11pm in Jordan - he would hv wanted to know she is home and OK - the BJ phone-vid line must have been on fire. 

hbsyjkisses.jpg

:luvarrow:THIS IS SO AWESOME! Can’t wait for #2 :winkx:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

58 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Ireland - I actually ended up loving this drama a lot. Gookie really had a tough time with love, but in the end he found happiness. And he looked happy. So I am happy with the ending. :D

But it took 16 episodes to get there :P  lol I think the songs were also getting to me too lol. Sigh. Binnie is sure really cute on the show :wub:

Yes PIFAN! I have been watching the PIFAN footages to celebrate the day earlier :wub:

pifan4.jpg

• Like 10

@BJHope, goodness gracious you made me laugh so hard! SMART nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize Award be like :crazymad:!

But yes, it is a wonderful thought to have BinJin together in a Manila fan meet. It will be jam packed for sure! It will set records for the biggest, noisest, most love filled fan meet ever!

• Like 8
  • Love 5

:lol: I remember when he said that.. He would think it would be nice to be taken hostage by her.. I was like umm ok ;)

:heart4:

Maybe she thought about doing fan meetings since cloy press con days interview. When Binnie got asked about his favorite dessert and he said mango bingsu in Taiwan and jinnie said if they'll have me in regards to fan meeting. She hasn't done one since her birthday 2010? It was for a birthday but not on the day. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Wait ... Am I the only one who hasn't seen this?  Or is it confirmed that Smart supports binjin, not just the fandom idea.

For those who are not part of Latin America, the CEO of Smart responded via zoom: The more Hallyu stars for his commercials: Captain Ri would feel lonely if he had no company, right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/binjin_home/status/1284023163798597637/photo/1

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

My thought about this Smart photoshoot? Seeing they both seem to be wearing the same outfit and colors, I am thinking that the Smart ad will feature both of them. Can't wait. 

I very well believe that if SMART is smart, they will cast them together. I am banking on the FACT that the Top Management of SMART said ....."Capt.Ri will be lonely if......" Second, read a lot of tweets and push from fans that the competitor of SMART should get SYJ:confused:. NOoooooo! I cannot imagine what will happen! ....BUT SMART is really smart sila! 

And since both look so damn GOOD (SYJ outfit is really awesome), SMART will go wild because their sales will skyrocket!:crazymad:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

PERHAPS LOVE OST lyrics translation

I don't know when it all started
When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing
Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel
The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you
Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]
We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]
I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled
I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings
I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories
Pleavse don't ever leave me agai
Even the hortest moments without you make me uneasy
Please stay by me~
I already love you so much (you're the only one) :wub::wub:

:ohboy2::heart2beat:  BINJIN FOREVER!!;

P.S. Love that last line so much!! :wub:

My favorit clip of our couple Perhaps Love, by binjindiary. Only 13 seconds of the last line, our favorite part of the song :wub:

The precious TN Promo Era, when our 37 y.o couple behaved like teenagers in love for the first time, even too shy to look into each other's eyes. My goshh, these two!!!:heart2beat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhGVG8AaRn/

• Like 10
  • Love 4

16 hours ago, jamy47 said:

What will the agencies do? the fans are not all from Korea. I think we should let people react however they want. For a lot of these people, Binjin is a happy thing that help them relieve some stress during difficult times.

I follow a lot of tweeters from the Philippines and a lot of creative FMV creators and really, it tells me that HB has solid fans in the Philippines as well as SYJ. From their stories, they have been around since the debut of our OTP individually. I also saw these fans in Fb and really admire them for their dedication and work. They just recently renewed their memberships but i am glad also that there are a lot of BinJin groups mostly after CLOY! They are connected to some groups in KOREA,SINGAPORE,TAIWAN . 

I think they are very excited so they want and think that our OTP are already married but i also see grounded tweeters who caution them. I am not worried as SYJ and HB are matured actors already .

I came across a petition from India too! I read also fans from South America!

Let them be noisy and announce to the world that fans and media alike are really going gaga over CLOY and our OTP. Somehow, this will catch attention and SOMETHING IS BOUND TO HAPPEN!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 13
  • Love 3