[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@TotoroSY

LOL me too. I thought Smart site got hacked.

Is this the current SMART SIGNATURE ad in philippines? 

We hope to see  Jinnie SMART SIGNATURE (GOLD) and Binnie SMART GREEN together in ther final cf.  It will be so COOOL and POWERFUL

:happydance:

Poor Binnie...its so PAINFUL....

:cries:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

It is the end of the month tomorrow. If i remember right HB's SMART ad was supposed to drop June 1, which was  Monday. However, the week prior to that, there was much frenzy when in one day it was simultaneously announced that HB was endorsing both Bench and Smart. Bench's announcement came first with the catch line of your crush landing on you soon! An hour or two after, Smart also aired their announcement about the big RI-veal. I remember feeling so giddy that day. My friends and I who are HB fans exchanged messages back and forth about the exciting news. I then remember searching everywhere on the net about this and i found a similar private FB group with this new Smart Signature Choice. I  can no longer find this group now but I remember it consisted only of a handful of people (12 or less), all from Smart. 

HB's Smart ad actually came out before June 1. It dropped on the weekend, a Saturday if I'm not mistaken. For folks who have a better memory, please feel free to correct me. I think it was a race with Bench, who knows? The point is, I see the same pattern here. Teasers and hints, then a private FB group, finally an official announcement, then the commercial. So the next few days are crucial. Lets keep our eyes and ears open girls and boys!  FIGHTING!

• Like 15
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

HB's Smart ad actually came out before June 1. It dropped on the weekend, a Saturday if I'm not mistaken. For folks who have a better memory, please feel free to correct me. I think it was a race with Bench, who knows? The point is, I see the same pattern here. Teasers and hints, then a private FB group, finally an official announcement, then the commercial. So the next few days are crucial. Lets keep our eyes and ears open girls and boys!  FIGHTING!

I'm soooo excited about this. I hope someone will leak this...again, just like what happened to HBs last June. Can't contain the excitement anymore, only HB for YJ and YJ for HB, that's it! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Hint: think outside the box 

@ChewyNow you got me all intrigued!  According to Wikipedia "thinking outside he box" is a metaphor to think differently, unconventionally or from a different perspective. Is it Palm Springs? or as @Jimmy Greenesuggested somewhere more South, like Torrey Pines?  SYJ has been to San Diego as well based on her IG postings.

Regardless, the theory about The Resort at Pelican Hill seems to hold water and the clip that @Elle Rhas shown why this could be possible. 

I have not been to any Pavilions in the OC but the pictures @cloyfanhad taken were enough to convince me how SPOT ON it was!  When we do our LA meet, a visit to this grocery store is a must!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi shippers binjin nation. May we all help to vote and visit the link below now. Its for our love SonYeJin. HYUNBin has already won for male category. Tom is the last day guys. The 2nd female keep chasing our YeJinssi, so can we click now that link. Pls press Green Up for incresing YeJin's vote and press Red Down arrow for the 2nd female to make her points decrease. Thanks a lot beloved:heart1:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-beautiful-korean-actress-of-all-time-59.html?option=36800

• Like 15
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

Regarding the LA grocery receipt I shared: there were many pictures taken and obviously not everything would be released to public. And of course they saw their lovely interaction and how he paid for their stuff in the end. LA has tons of Chinese and Koreans who saw them throughout the trip but choose not to expose. 

just like how everyday people in Korea can sight either of them without spilling it out on the Internet because that’s their personal time. 

Regarding BAA voting: there are also users who ask for people to vote for SYJ only, so does that make them anti HB? Read my posts well please, I ask for everyone to vote for our couple right from the start so we can all see them together on stage. Yes that’s what I said. 

Regarding low key bashing/judging SYJ: how? Where? What? That’s again different interpretations and perspectives when you read. And I cannot change the way how everyone perceive my writing. 

Regarding Sharks: that’s just a example really. I don’t know how anyone can relate themself to real sharks. 

Agree with Chewy. 

I am an old-time HB fan since MNKSS, neutral towards SYJ (voted her for “most beautiful woman 2020” though) but love BINJIN couple cos they really look great together . That’s why I have been following this thread silently hoping to hear good news about them. So being a HB or SYJ fan not voting for the other doesn’t mean she/he is against either one... Most importantly we are all supporters of the couple which is the the main purpose of having this thread.

About Chewy’s low key judgement of SYJ? I may hav missed out some pages but I don’t remember having that impression.. or maybe it was tooooo looooow key that I did not realise ? So again it depends on how people interpret some messages. 

And now comes the Sharks ... When I saw that , I for one, did not feel offended at all. The first thing that came into my mind is she had said it in jest... so I was a bit taken aback when folks took it seriously and felt insulted by that phrase. 

On the whole, understand this is an open platform thus people are free to provide opinions but we should not try to influence/reverse the supports that folks are showing to other member/s, unless of cos she/he is an obvious anti-shipper.. We are mostly adults here , if a person we trust ends up in disappointment, then so be it, just suck it up and carry on with life.. No big deal.  

• Like 15
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

It is the end of the month tomorrow. If i remember right HB's SMART ad was supposed to drop June 1, which was  Monday. However, the week prior to that, there was much frenzy when in one day it was simultaneously announced that HB was endorsing both Bench and Smart. Bench's announcement came first with the catch line of your crush landing on you soon!

Typical of them announcing stuff when I should be sleeping :P Yea I wrote it down lol. The first captain riVeal teaser came out on May 27 - also the day the press release for Smart and Bench came out to announce HB as an endorser - Smart did the eyes emoji to the person on twitter that left the SYJ comment. The original CF was suppose to be release on June 1 (it got leaked and came out on May 31) :P Metro.style interview came out on June 1 and also when the media presser took place :) 

So August 3 would actually be the announcement and the first teaser :P since it happened on a Monday for Binnie too hahaa. Also I said it would be in August since she filmed it :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

hi all 

i'm silent reader since may 2020

i'm long times fans of hb and i love syj since 2018 

i really love this 2 beautiful human being together 

anyways i just saw on their cinderella group lee jung hyun instagram that she tag syj 

there are group photos but the photos in  the back is cut half 

happy sailing

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Typical of them announcing stuff when I should be sleeping :P Yea I wrote it down lol. The first captain riVeal teaser came out on May 27 - also the day the press release for Smart and Bench came out to announce HB as an endorser - Smart did the eyes emoji to the person on twitter that left the SYJ comment. The original CF was suppose to be release on June 1 (it got leaked and came out on May 31) :P Metro.style interview came out on June 1 and also when the media presser took place :) 

So August 3 would actually be the announcement and the first teaser :P since it happened on a Monday for Binnie too hahaa. Also I said it would be in August since she filmed it :lol:

Aww I feel bad for you! If it is indeed Aug 3, 2pm Manila time, that will be like 2am your time! Is staying up an option???

• LOL 6

People on Instagram taking what was in the picture and use "smart choice" lol Here

"signature choice" keeps making me want to order a signature cocktail and do the whole ysr moment in the bathtub drinking my wine lol

I stayed up for that press for Smart lol 2am isn't that bad lol considering I stayed up to watch Baeksang live lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1