[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, b.elle said:

@Chewy Think out of the box.. maybe they went mini-golfing instead :joy:

@Chewy Actually I had wondered not long ago.. I had it on my list of their potential dates but I didn't list them here LOL! I only thought about it ;) I know she loves amusement parks. So I wondered if they went to Disneyland/Disneyland California Adventure Park, Universal Studios or even Six Flags :lol: However, I was like golfing sounds better though :P So I never thought of you know potentially them staying at a amusement park resort ;) - That is normally what I had done before in LA lol - visiting those attractions lol. Also, I know they both like museums and galleries. So I figured that was something they would do too in LA lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, DoolyDose said:

Smart Signature isn’t really that new; it’s their 4G-powered postpaid plan that’s been around quite a bit, but they’re launching their 5G service today, so I think it makes sense that they’d reveal SeRi’s Signature Choice ad around this time, too.

I never said Smart signature was new, I just said it was a product they are promoting. :D And as you said, it’s the 5G Service. I was a Globe subscriber in the PH so I’m assuming Smart signature is the equivalent of Globe Platinum? 

———————

Adding this to the long list of non-verbal cues from binjin. First time I’m seeing this. She taps him on the thigh and he mumbles something to her. I wonder what he said? My English-speaking brain makes me lip-read his reply as, “at home.” LOL. Can anyone lip-read Korean?

Whatever it was, he, yet again, knew what she meant when she tapped him. No words needed. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRExRCJZEE/?igshid=1jnxoj8cn3gtz

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

13 minutes ago, Nenski said:

I never said Smart signature was new, I just said it was a product they are promoting. :D And as you said, it’s the 5G Service. I was a Globe subscriber in the PH so I’m assuming Smart signature is the equivalent of Globe Platinum? 

Hi @Nenski -- from what I know, the equivalent of Globe Platinum is Smart Infinity :)

Definitely exciting though that Son Ye Jin is endorsing a Smart product!! :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Could she be wearing HB's coat?

@BeadharmonyI think she is wearing the women's version.  She is much too petite to be wearing his coat, she will be dragging it as HB is 6' and she is 5'5" (not to mention he has very broad shoulders)

If I may add to outfits, the Balmain double breasted dress she wore to the Negotiation press conference is very similar to the double breasted coat he wore to the Rampant premiere.  Also the twinning ensembles they wore to the CLOY wrap party.  Perhaps this is their way of non verbally telling the world they are a couple, albeit in a subtle way?

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 3

This quirky twitter account ( has Binjin confirmed?) , who always said NO, but for today.. :scream:

Updated: Yeah, I think roughly I get the idea why the owner of this twitter tweet like that. Thanx for explanation @Beadharmony

Keep calm & watch their real love story in CLOY :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

BINJIN MARRIED!!

I am chanelling the BJ shippers on Twitter.

But seriously BJ shippers fighting with X shippers on Twitter again. I think the Smart CF announcement dropping on Aug. 3 hit a sore spot on the X group. Be kind, be nice, leave YJ alone. She’s just doing a iob. 

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

Since its been widely circulated already (albeit unofficial ones)... dropping this here (official invite)...

Wow! This silhoutte definitely looks like SYJ. Much more her than the Mediheal one in the beach. This silhoutte reminds me of her standing over the hill in Switzerland in the final scenes of CLOY.

I wonder what ProjectSunflower has got to do with Smart Signature though. Unless that’s just an internal code name.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@CartPusherInLA, dressing as couples is very common in South Korea. Whether straight out matchy-matchy or complementing outfits. Their outfit coordinations definitely spells COUPLE! Loud and clear!

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/couples-south-korea-wear-matching-outfits-one-reason/

Also, it has been another eventful day! Where as last night I had difficulty sleeping, tonight I won't.  I leave you with this.

Jalja!

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I wonder what ProjectSunflower has got to do with Smart Signature though. Unless that’s just an internal code name.

Yup it is just an internal code name for a project. Major Ad campaigns use cryptic code names like that to refer to the project when it is in the development stages. :D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

This quirky twitter account, who always said NO, but for today.. :scream:

@Channel20 actually we should keep that out of our thread. it goes with the shipping fan war warning we got. 

@Beadharmony oh yea did CLOY do that on purpose? is the leather jacket exactly the same that YSR wears :D hahaa

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Nenski said:

Yup it is just an internal code name for a project. Major Ad campaigns use cryptic code names like that to refer to the project when it is in the development stages. :D

LOL I should have known better! It’s the same here in Hollywood for TV shows, movies, actors where it’s code name galore!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@BeadharmonyI think she is wearing the women's version.  She is much too petite to be wearing his coat, she will be dragging it as HB is 6' and she is 5'5" (not to mention he has very broad shoulders)

I agree. She would drown in that coat. I think she’s 5’4 and he’s 6’1 :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1