[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Yeah I totally get you, I mean our frustration does not need to mean disrespecting the winners, it’s just a matter of difference in opinion I guess. And yeah basically the fact that they got so many nominations also created the expectation that they would bag at least some awards! It irritates me the more I think back about both HB and SYJ’s acting, they are so elite. Oh well if anything, perhaps we can just hope and pray that CLOY opens the door for them to better opportunities and better recognition in the future.

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

I know it right..it is so disheartening.. If you read the explanations given by the Baeksang officials it's so funny cause whatever their judging parameters were ...it perfectly suited CLOY ..and still they chose to ignore it.

And not considering YJ in top 3 is just:angry:..

.. Sorry for my rant and I m in no way disrespecting the  winners. Just feel bad the way CLOY was treated and used as a bait to garner audience.

Totally agree with you guys!!! The article about Baeksang kinda dampened the mood after all those BinJin goodies — way to keep me on the ground I guess! 

I’ve been thinking about it a lot and it seems that CLOY has been such a huge sensation that it’s become so mainstream and people are torn into two groups: either you fiercely love it or you fiercely don’t. I remember recommending CLOY to my friends and some said that they can’t watch it because it’s just too sweet for them (are you okay friends lol) but the ones who loved it went crazy about it (including myself). Whereas the drama that won big is “just” a solid good one — it didn’t cause the same huge sensation worldwide but on the other hand it didn’t have so many anti-fans. In Hollywood context, I’m a bit reminded of La La Land — people either really loved it or they really hated it. So it kinda seems that it’s the case with CLOY too, unfortunately for us the judges were part of those who didn’t like it :(

It’s always disheartening to think that BinJin and CLOY staff’s hard work hardly got acknowledged but I’m still trying to think positively:

- maybe the people who made the Baeksang teaser were actually genuinely CLOY fans that’s why there were so many CLOY references! Presumably only judges would know the results before the announcement, right?
- CLOY has been such a huge sensation worldwide, I’m sure all of the staff, writer and PD are well aware of that, which hopefully is also a “reward” for them in a way. :)

- Both Binnie and Jinnie felt like the script came to them when they were looking for another project to work on together, preferably a romcom. So it’s still destiny! (And obviously if they do end up mword, something good definitely came out of this project for them that’s worth more than 100 Baeksangs lollll :wub:)

Plus, I read speculations that there’s still a chance for CLOY to be nominated at the Seoul International Awards?? Crossing fingers!!!

ETA

@BinJinShoppingAide: They’re referring to PA (Publicity Asia) the PR company that just unfollowed yejin

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

It's as clear as day - NIS agent in CLOY

I get it BAA judging team, I am getting it, I will totally get it one day. Hahaha. Judging team decided that BinJin were not acting, it is as clear as day they are actually like that in real life. Like us, like NIS, BAA judging team also believes BinJin are in love (OR, maybe just like NIS, they called the appropriate field's experts on this!) . So, they put them aside to give ways to the other actors/ actresses/ dramas. To them, CLOY is a highest quality pre-wedding video that they cannot totally dismissed it. They still need to put CLOY in the nominations to let everyone knows, they still appreciate and in awe with it. I get it, hahaha, whatever BAA judging team, HAHAHA. (Am not laughing)

I was so crushed beyond words when CLOY lost in almost all categories. What did I do? Strangely, I binge-watched all the best moments in Personal Taste. I guess I need someone who is brass and harsh like LMH's JinHo to kick some senses to my brokenhearted SYJ's GaeIn head. At least, SYJ got kissed, in bed together and proposed by LMH's character. I guess BAA judging team sorely missed the above continuation in CLOY, so they thought it was not realistic enough. Again, whatever BAA judging team, HAHAHA. (Not laughing)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

May i ask why are you even investigating those users whether they liked or not... its all good maybe some glitch coz too many users browsing

Ah, fair question.  I was actually making a table of the photos she liked to (1) check for a pattern (for my own consumption) and (2) make a collage (for sharing, if I could make one that looked good).  It was nice to see that she spread the love, liking from different countries.  As I was gathering data, I happened to check one account for the yejinhand like and I didn't see it.  I was surprised so I went back through the list solely for thoroughness and completion.  Blanks in a table bug me!  That's all!  :D     

Edited by Serendipity
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, lovelyz said:

.if she wants to deny it,she would’ve tried to avoid doing things like this right and she won’t do it too if she knows one of them is in a relationship with someone else

Exactly!!! The ship is sailing happily and looks like it is nearing its destination. I am so excited. So many people will be rejoicing in gladness as we await the good news.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Samsam said:

funny thing is they had to unfollow SYJ. Makes it more obvious that they were summoned and requested to make some PR thinge. A PR agency asked to “clean up” :D

I was so happy yesterday that Publicity Asia had posted not one but 2 contents regarding Binjin. The first post was done almost 3 days ago and nobody really paid much attention to it so it was there till yesterday. 

Now I wake up to see that both of them are deleted, and even SYJ account is unfollowed. 

This really got me thinking that maybe it's because we posted regarding the page here

( sorry I think I noticed and posted it first here), and then everyone else on Twitter also picked up the news and we all got very excited that they noticed and have gone into damage control mode now. Maybe the account handler is a shipper and was just posting out of fun. Or maybe since it's 2:30 pm in Sokor now, the deal didn't go through ( they don't necessarily need to unfollow her account for that, but our attention to it must have blown it). 

Feel bad for whoever is handling the account, must be a bad day at work to get a memo. 

But this makes we think about how important responsible shipping is. We were talking about how our overexcitement might lead them to backtrack and hide more, this is an example of the same. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi! Please don't be disheartened by the BAA results and their voting process. The competition was really tough, and losing doesn't mean you're not good enough as an actor. CLOY already made it huge worldwide and that's already an award for the entire cast and staff. 

Cheer up! Remember our Jinnie surprised us by liking so many posts of her fans including BinJin shippers, plus that video of them walking together. :wub:

I hope there are more to come!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

@binyeji yes, there are many screenshots and it was even attached in the thread. It’s also all over twitter and facebook. 

Whoever is handling that account may have been too excited to share content but I can’t blame that person. BINJIN is all over social media right now.

But given the nature of their business, i would understand why the post had to be taken down. Whether it’s Smart, V/ast or MS team who asked them to do this, or maybe even PA’s head, it was like too much giveaway? :D  even if hints were given by Smart CEO, PublicityAsia cannot preempt anything especially if it’s still in the drawing table. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Sorry for my confusion, but what are you all talking about? Am I understand right that some people are claiming the pictures Yejin liked are gone and others are saying they are still there?

Hi @Intuition1, this is in reply to my post.  I just had trouble viewing IG likes and the other posters have helped me out.  All the photos and likes are still in place.  Sorry for the confusion. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really love watching over and over their video walking. Just soothing to watch. 

We didn't get a red carpet walk, but we got this instead! Whow! 

I love watching SYJ aura in the video. She is like a "submissive girlfriend/wife". Suddenly she became dependent to HB (looks so cute though!  Proof that she really like the guy to be submissive) and it is just weird that whenever they're together no one dares to approach any of them, it's like it's awkward for someone to butt in and ruin their "pink bubble"

watching them in the video it's so couple-ly vibes. Natural and effortless. Looks like they never left each other's side the whole event, SYJ didn't mingle after the event. HB either. They just stick to each other's side, i guess? What a lovely sight! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7