[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, iamjelbel said:

it has made my company suffer. Hahaha. 

Same... we’ve robbed our workplaces... the things we do for BinJin :lol:

18 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Then what will become of us when they give us the BIG announcement we are all waiting for? We’ll be dead!:w00t:

So true. Yesterday felt like multiple deaths and resurrections in the best way possible. LOL. So judging from that, I may have to seriously consider taking a leave of absence from work when THAT happens. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

7 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

Clearly HB is not being aloof or cold. He is just being professional when the live broadcast started. 

He is waving to Kim Young min aka Manbok 

Omg , I need cardio respiratory resuscitation! I just just woke up and all this is really happening? Sailing at full steam!! I’m soooo happy!:heart::smiley:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

There are more and more Korean media (more than 10) featuring SYJ being voted as the World Most Beautiful Woman of 2020.

Every man would be so proud to be the man of the world most beautiful woman.

How do you feel, HB!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 7

33 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Thanks for the info. I copy & paste it here.

The NO.1 beauty salon favoured by Korean celebrities, JENNYHOUSE

As a total beauty brand, we offer diverse portfolio of beauty products

as well as services including hair design, makeup, nail care and wedding consulting.

Thanks for the information. I've wondered why SYJ was not a brand ambassador for JennyHouse since both her hairstylist and makeup artist are contracted with this company. Much of the makeup she used for CLOY is JennyHouse. So it's nice to see her join their family in this capacity since she's been with those two ladies forever. Think it's a smart decision.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

47 minutes ago, Elle R said:

It is speculation. I personally don't think it was V@ST. They may have just jumped the gun or maybe a deal fell through. But what do I know, eh? Time will tell. I'm enjoying all the crumbs and candy I can get though.

After reading that it is purely a speculation, isn’t it possible if the admin of PublicityAsia IG is just a big fan & shipper of BinJin just like the rest of us ? Hence, the Binjin post...

And maybe the Binjin post was deleted to keep things professional ? I find it quite unprofessional if the account mix celebrities work & personal life in their posts. I don’t think we should give too much attention on why it was posted and deleted, it doesn’t really mean anything imho. Why would a professional PR company get themselves involved in a “rumor” ? Seeking for fans’ attention maybe ? Furthermore it is not even a Korean company as what I understand.

Let’s ship responsibly without reading too much into things & overthinking. We might ended up giving the attention to the wrong party. We are privileged enough today with all the “real” content from our OTP hehehe

• Like 18
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

The latest news before covid-19 hitting the worlds, North Korea even preparing their state for tourist destination. Its so weird why the north korean side feel so offended about this. CLOY gaining the more curiosity about their state, hugely.

If you saw the news recently, the tension between NK and SK is quite bad now. So it’s no surprise that cloy did not win any major awards. Even there’s a best supporting actress award, but the headlines were not focus on best supporting.. so to me it’s like a consolation award to the crews.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

7 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

If you saw the news recently, the tension between NK and SK is quite bad now.

Ya, I knew it too.. the north such an angry birds. They even had a nerve to try their new misil in the middle of covid-19 madness. 

i'm just sad CLOY treated injustices.. huhu

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Here's another article regarding HB's most recent endorsement deal with SMART. The article is an advanced notice for the first printed magazine cover of HB to be released next week. This company is ensuring return of investment in all possible means. ;) And I'm sure the endorsing power of HB will not fail.

http://peopleasia.ph/?p=19556

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Let’s enjoy good vibes together.

SYJ was voted as the world most beautiful woman with more than 4 millions votes out of 13 millions votes. Why we need to care about a few negative comments from her competitor's fans here. 

That blog is very toxic with hate comments, fan wars, women put down other women. 

It does not make any sense to compare 10 negative comments vs 4.1 millions votes. 

It is the opinions from 0,00000244 % netizens.

--

Here is how Koreans think about Son Ye Jin.

Son Ye Jin is The Nation First Love

---

Koreans Vote For Stars They Want To Gift Candy On White Day

IU topped the survey results with 26.3 percent of the total votes, while “Crash Landing on You” star Son Ye Jin came in second with 20.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387941wpp/koreans-vote-for-stars-they-want-to-gift-candy-on-white-day

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6

On 6/9/2020 at 3:56 AM, ElectricHearts said:

Why are they looking around like that, can they be anymore obvious. No wonder they were so cautious of the camera :joy: why is this new video edited like a fan video. Does that mean they had more footage 

I woke up a bit early  (very early morning.. So clearly going back to bed after lol) to post more thoughts:

So it is clear from the new fan video of contents :lol: that SYJ saw the cameras and was letting HB know about them. You don't try to avoid cameras like that unless you have something to hide lol. Based on the latest video, they also included the pictures. I assume this is the same media that took those pictures right? That basically means they most likely had more footage, footages of those moments that they took photographs of. I wonder if their teams saw the pictures come out after Baeksang aired and contacted them to review footage or request them not to post footages of those moments. Regardless, we technically didn't need these extra footages. We saw what we saw at the awards already :wub:

Back to publicity asia having to delete their instagram photo/unfollow SYJ: they are a PR agency of Smart. They shouldn't be teasing anything on their account. I never seen a PR agency tease about something unless it is something that it is confirmed. So yes it is most likely Smart having told PA to take it down but PA is the PR agency for Smart. So that makes no sense either lol. Also they somehow coincidentally post this around the same time SYJ was active on instagram? What! lol When did they follow her? So it had to be their teams as they saw us talking about it online and on here. Makes me wonder if that was why the Jennyhouse news came out the next day as we were guessing what she was filming, so they were like better announce the news now  :lol:

Regardless, this month will be lots of SYJ news. Whatever the other news maybe. ^_^

Spoiler

Another thought of why she may have started liking their pics on instagram, she did this post Baeksang 3-4 days after the awards. She already thanked fans for her 20th anniversary gifts. If we are correct and their teams/them are still keeping track of what we are saying online and on here, they would know that we spent after the awards finished most of that day and the next day defending them and HB of what really happened at the awards. We even said on all social medias, that we were going to respect their privacy and wait for happy news whenever they are ready to share and kept telling people to stop tagging their agencies and SYJ in stuff/also to stop flooding SYJ with comments about them. So maybe that was why she teased us with some of those likes.. Who knows. Only she knows the real reason for her likes. Regardless, she is happy and feels comfortable to at least do that :wub:

Regardless, this is still a TN centric month for them. So they clearly have lots of memories this month and only really know when they really met with director before filming/rehearsing for the movie. 

Another flashback to TN:

(Time to get at least 2 more hours of sleep)

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

So much goodies to digest in a day  but I need to take them in chewy bite sizes in order to savor the full taste and fill the heart’s delight. Many AHA moments today to douse any doubts of fire being set by a few who seemed to underestimate the power of the people onboard this ship. Glad to be in this ship of diverse personalities sharing their gifts and talents as they make sure we are all okay and sailing smoothly. It wont be long, with all the strength of our combined force of  fervent prayers,  this ship will dock on the land we have set our sights on from the time this ship started to sail. BINJIN all the way! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Regardless, this is still a TN centric month for them. So they clearly have lots of memories this month and only really know when they really met with director before filming/rehearsing for the movie. 

I thought you should had a periodical sleep if after that you give us this amazing Epiphany that linked to alot of future possibility.. :wub:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Willowkatcmr888 said:

Why is it that once Vast DMd someone or an agency to delete what ever post that go against thier will. That agency or someone will automatically do what vast demands......

Is it because not only that Vast have lawyers ..but I have read somewhere from a reliable source that HB comes from ( not only from a wealthy family but also from a long line and list of Judges and Lawyers in Seoul. 

If this the case he is indeed someone not to mess around with...

@ElectricHearts you are one of my IDOL in this thread.. I feel so excited and pumped up everytime I read your post....  OMG..!! You and @RiRiGaGa are  the best ...

One of the biggest mysteries about Hyun Bin's family background is why they are never around him to show support in movie premieres and other events and there are many theories but one that i once heard that makes sense is that apparently he has a older brother who is a cop, not any cop but in special units. I also heard that he has other family members in the force. I think that is one major reason he is using a stage name instead of his real name. His father also didnt approve of him becoming an actor at first. I think there was pressure for him to join the force also but he chose acting and he said he had to negociate with his dad to get approval for his career path. I bet his family life is VERY interesting.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

We need to be aware that Koreans may not see things the same way or have the same standards or taste as international fans whether it is in dramas, films, fashion or beauty. 

The comments of Korean netizens from Netizenbuzz in response to the Nate article on Son Ye Jin being voted "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" showed their scepticism with the poll by sns.

I am disappointed with the comments. Probably Korean netizens will be more impressed with the TC Chandler list so maybe fans can aim for that.

There will always be doubters and antis, you cannot please everyone, and there will always be positive and negative comments on the result.This is why some people voted for other nominees too. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder regardless of nationalities. Some Koreans will find her the most beautiful and there are some that will find other nominees more beautiful than her, and it applies to any nationality. It is a bit ignorant to generalize Koreans' standard of beauty. Some of my Korean friends find SYJ really beautiful (also I recommend watching her Guerilla date appearance where Koreans find her face really pretty and they consider her as someone who has always been beautiful- see below) while my Korean best friend find the likes of Kwon Nara really pretty as she said she has small face,  and some Koreans like Kim Tae Hee's face, and others prefers other faces. Beautiful is such a subjective adjective, some based it on the face alone, some on how one carries herself, some on their achievements and confidence, some on a particular body parts, some look at the total package and etc. For example, I find Angelina Jolie  (because I feel that she's got an exotic beauty) more beautiful than Jennifer Aniston but others may dispute that (especially my sister) because they find the latter's girl-next-door look specially beautiful. I suppose the fact that 4M people (compare to a very few negative commentators) voted for Son Ye Jin proves that many people find her the most beautiful in 2020 among  other nominees.  

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2