[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Re: HB’s humor

He’s so playful with Yejin. I don’t see that in his other interviews (or maybe I should watch more videos?). He usually likes to joke around on set with the staff and in interviews but you can feel that it’s still different. What’s nice is that Yejin responds to his jokes well. I think HB likes it when she calls him Ahjuhssi :) he looks so happy/accomplished when he’s teasing yejin. 

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I don't know if someone had already shared this video here but , this Love Fortune of BinJin appeared to my recommends on YT last night.

I DO NOT believe in fortune tellers BUT, I founded this video interesting.

This Fortune Teller seems to be pretty well known in SK (at least one user that's korean told me that), and on this video she talked that BinJin it's indeed a match made in heaven :wub:(but we already know that)

She also said that the marriage thing could be difficult BUT , she told that they could overcame those difficulty together.

I know that those kind of videos are just for entertainment and like I said bf4 I don't believe, but still, all kind of videos that says that BinJin it's end game makes my heart beats fast :relaxed:.

I mean , Yejin with that interview from that newspaper seems like she' already on a relationship but she doesn't wanna that ppl focus on her personal life now 'cause of the corona virus pandemic.

OUR SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTH, it's just a matter of the time.....:D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't know if someone had already shared this video here but , this Love Fortune of BinJin appeared to my recommends on YT last night.

I DO NOT believe in fortune tellers BUT, I founded this video interesting.

This Fortune Teller seems to be pretty well known in SK (at least one user that's korean told me that), and on this video she talked that BinJin it's indeed a match made in heaven :wub:(but we already know that)

She also said that the marriage thing could be difficult BUT , she told that they could overcame those difficulty together.

I know that those kind of videos are just for entertainment and like I said bf4 I don't believe, but still, all kind of videos that says that BinJin it's end game makes my heart beats fast :relaxed:.

I mean , Yejin with that interview from that newspaper seems like she' already on a relationship but she doesn't wanna that ppl focus on her personal life now 'cause of the corona virus pandemic.

OUR SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTH, it's just a matter of the time.....:D

After I watched this video for several times, I have a slight different  opinion. I guess the fortune teller explanations are more subjective rather than straightforward. Just by their birth dates alone, their love fortune is not good HOWEVER the 5 elements  of life matches well and they have strong Love Fortune. Meaning to say even in general (birthdate and chinese zodiac) suggest they are not that compatible but the 5 elements works otherwise. It seems like they have this strong connection to each other that if they overcome the hardships and problems between them, they can overcome anything. That is how strong their love fortune is (kinda like match made in heaven)

About the marriage problems, to me the difficulties is not much between them as a couple. I guess it is more like their marriage and surroundings. Their marriage impact to the people around them and how others acceptance of their marriage. They will be hardships that they need to identify and work it out as a couple. If they manage to tackle this problem, they can be happy forever because their love fortune is so strong. 

Hence I think the fortune teller said, if Hyun Bin is his son and really wanna marry her she will approve. And on the other hand, she will help to ask for good vibe for their marriage so that they can overcome the difficulties. Probably because she knows their love connections are just to strong to be ignore and rejected marriage just because it will be hard will be a waste. 

This is just my opinion on this. I tend to think a little bit outside of the box. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

10 hours ago, Helena said:

Hehe. His staffs said he wouldn’t use emojis in his messages, he told them that they are not his girlfriend. Lol. 

haha, not using emojis bcoz not being his girlfriend. Our CEO is so cute :blush:

Calling him ahjussi of Tiger Mommy is exactly. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

On 3/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, ChunSungIm said:

english cc subs

some point theyre no in vacation on any other trips,also if there just friends, eating at restaurant could be easier rite than buying at supermaket ?.

I want English subs please!!!!

5 hours ago, BJHope said:
5 hours ago, BJHope said:

Well, well, well…we saw during the Kakao interview where HB and SYJ were given phones to read incoming texts from fans. HB/SYJ were given phone icons that concealed their identity. At the end of the session, the icons were revealed and people could see how HB/SYJ responded. I recall a posting of a phone screen showing HB’s response to comments on what a great couple BinJin were and he answered “Yeah!” and as for references to SYJ, HB would click multiple heart-emojis:wub:. No wonder he stopped texting when his identity was revealed. Too shy and didn’t want to get found out?

I had a question ever since I read about the weibo post mentioned here pages ago,where HB's texts as the black bean were revealed.My doubt is did they initially know that their identity will be revealed at the end?If no then that means HB was secretly praising YJ and was genuinely enjoying when fans said they look good together.It was so cute to see him act cheeky.But  it is the other case and he knew beforehand then I must say that he is one daring man to so openly show his affection towards YJ even after his agency denied previously.I watched the video but couldn't clarify as most of the MC s unrelated announcement was not subbed.

• Like 11

@eLizza haha apparently they were both under the impression that they were to engage in the kakaotalk with fans anonymously because only towards the end they are required to reveal their IDs and that’s when everyone realize this slow burn guy KTP is actually a puppy who is actually pretty good at using emojis even though he never used it with his staff because they are not his girlfriend. And safe to say he use it with SYJ alot. 

and KTP has his own brand of humor. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@eLizza I was watching HB’S taxi interview 6/7 years ago? And when the host asked if he’s dating (ex ex) and he said yes. Even the host was shocked as he’s not supposed to admit even though it’s a known fact. So I think he can’t help to show affection towards YJ but got to deny because need to stay low.:ph34r:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/23/2020 at 10:04 PM, bpwinces! said:

Oh my goodness THIS HAS TO COME TRUEEEEEE
Would be the BEST thing EVERRRR. I would completely pass out though xD But just to see them actually acknowledge the fans who'd been loving them as a couple  since day 1 would be such a BEAUTIFUL moment for us...can't even imagine it T_T

Every comments are beautiful, thank you esp @Moonstarmagick you're comment made me SMILE so high! <3

@bpwinces! Please. My comment is nothing compared to how impactful your creation is. Honestly, I repeated it several times now (like how I put CLOY on repeat). And asked myself, after these 101 reasons, how can I ever still doubt them? It was clear as day and good thing you pointed them out in details. So whenever I'm in doubt, all I do is re-watch your video. 

Mygoshhh. You are so keen. Example, #71 reason, I was discussing this with my friend @janesnow. Omg. Y'know what I mean. Hahahaha. I can't even explain myself you see. Hahahaha. My body is just shaking from too much fluttering hahaha.

Thanks again! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

Being 'lock' at home in this season make me re-watching CLOY all over again. I don't know how many times have I watch this drama, but for sure it doesn't get boring :rolleyes:

The one that make me smile non stop is ep 14, the scenes that RJH take good care of YSR. Gosh, i'm stress with my work but their cute faces and funny scenes make me laugh and smile again. 

Look like I didn't watch the drama but real life of BinJin. Oh my :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 6

44 minutes ago, Helena said:

Pretty Noona (SITR) post drama interviews were done on May 25, 2018 (they got published later than the actual interview date).

In the long interview with The Fact published on October 21, 2018 (interview done on September 18, 2018), Ye-jin said: “If I meet/encounter a good person, I can marry at any time, have to marry before 40 years old. Hehe”

WOW @Helena, you are really a wealth of info and insight when it comes to Binjin. Thanks so much for posting the latest SYJ's thots on love and marriage. When I read the Pretty Noona interview she did, I was a bit worried with her views there as she didn't seem to want to get married at all. But her thots has changed quite a lot during the TN interview, and we know what happened then (or rather who she met or re-met). Something happened that changed her mind pretty drastically!

Found a series of videos about Binjin, and their Double Standards towards each other vs towards other co-stars in BTS/ promo etc. What I love is that it has 2 videos of SYJ's reaction towards HB cuz we mostly see HB's reaction towards SYJ. The commentaries are in Chinese so we might miss some of the subtle differences esp for SYJ. Can someone who reads chinese provide some translation or overall insight on the different clips below?

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Son Ye Jin, after experiencing realistic love affair in the drama, said that when she loves someone, she shouldn’t regret. No matter how anxious or frightened, she will not try to hide her feelings and will love deeply at that very moment. However, she also said that she does not want to get married at this time because she doesn’t believe the end of love is marriage.

Surprisingly,  it matched with her Astrology sign. One of her zodiac sign read she resists to marriage (at least not formalized one) as person with the sign love freedom. most of the time ppl with this sign have a better unmarried relationship. 

But just take this with a grain of salt. Don't think too much. It maybe just coincidence. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Helena said:

In the long interview with The Fact published on October 21, 2018 (interview done on September 18, 2018), Ye-jin said: “If I meet/encounter a good person, I can marry at any time, have to marry before 40 years old. Hehe”

[2018-08-09] ‘The Negotiation’ production report

Vogue photoshoot-interview; KBS Ent Weekly interview

[2018-09-03] “The Negotiation" Showcase

Seoul International Drama Award

[2018-09-10] ‘The Negotiation’ Media Preview/Screening

Naver Movie Talk with Park Kyung-lim

[2018-09-17] “The Negotiation” VIP premiere 

[2018-09-18] STAR LIVE TALK

[2018-09-19] ‘The Negotiation’ opens

[2018-09-22] stage greetings

[2018-09-23] stage greetings

[2018-09-24] stage greetings

[2018-09-25] stage greetings

[2018-09-28] ‘Rampant’ production report

[2018-09-29] “The Negotiation” stage greetings in Busan

[2018-09-30] “The Negotiation” stage greetings in Daegu

Wow her thoughts on marriage must’ve changed during these negotiation times as she met a special somebody ;)perhaps he changed her view on it hehe.  I love that both of them say that they wanna get married before 40. Ye Jin just turned 39 (in korean age) and Hyunbin turns 39 in September . Hmm getting closer and closer :wub:

• Like 7

Binnie (pre Jinnie) - Sangnamja Wolf who’s charismatic, shy and jaemi opso.

Binnie (Jinnie onwards) - Dimpled face, emoji laden, expressive Puppynamja.

I think, other than Jinnie, he’s also quite relaxed with male cast mates e.g. Yoo Hae Jin during promo of Confidential Assignment. They were quite a hoot!

Though I have to say, the fact that he knows how to use those emojis still amuses me. I want to see him doing a dark comedy work someday. Maybe pair with Yoo Hae Jin or Cha Seung Won. Or both, if at all there is any chance. There’s a lot more of personality in him underneath that gorgeous face I think.

Jinnie gets his wicked sense of humour I guess. She knows how to play along with it - as if she’s already used to (if not already hahahah).

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2