[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, MOONCHILD BTS said:

They are not really accurate ,please take it with a grain of salt,should i delete the post?it wasn't  my intension to make you sad.

She shared that the love between the couple will be great,and told marriage is worth it at the end of the video(even though there might be few difficulties) 

Honestly no relationship is bed of roses all the time,it's  working through it,growing together and deepening the bond together.

Well again they don't know the exact time of birth,which makes a hell a lot of difference,may be their time of birth can make their marriage really compatible who knows? Let's pray for the best

I took it positively as the couple fortune and the flow of love are good as the fortune teller said. She said marriage can be difficult but who says marriage was easy? I’ve been married 13 yrs and still difficult haha haha. But as the fortune teller says if there is difficulty, you overcome it by resolving it, something like that, which I agree. You just don’t divorce just because there is difficulty or personal differences like most of the reasons for divorce, you fix it and resolve it together, and it is continuous.  Marriage is always a work in progress. You don’t stop your effort just because you got married.

BinJin omg getting there, hold on tight shippers!!!

PS: fortune teller says BInnie is devoted and kind to someone he loves, and that I can see as clear as day :heart:

Edited by ktp-syj
Adding line
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Marriage is hard for any couple. There's always disagreement as each of us see other more important than another. My good friend went to see every possible teller and they all say the same thing to her. Even when she went to a Buddha  temple in Thailand, the stick fortune tells her something of similar that  Marriage with the guy will be hard. She ends up marring him anyways. They have their struggles with communication (he's the quiet type and she the opposite) but they are still together after a kid and 10+years later. When I look around the marriage couples I know, I tell myself I would not want to be in that relationship which goes to show it's the norm of a marriage life.  The biggest question is "do they love each other enough to want to fight to stay together  or would they rather fight with another person." 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, MOONCHILD BTS said:

Isn't  that  enough for a happy marriage :wub:

It is enough! Haha haha kindness and being devoted conquers all difficulties especially in marriage, if someone is kind and forgiving then love wins. At the end of the day, love and marriage are commitment and choice. It is not just the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, that is the moment of infatuation. 

I believe they will both choose to commit in marriage, they are matured enough to know these. And the moment they see little BinJins for sure that will give them more reason for their marriage to workout and not to trade it for the world.

Also their families both sides looks like intact and conservative, so it will help them as their parents will be like role models for the couple. The gift of family is worth every difficulty.

Edited by ktp-syj
Adding
  • Like 11
  • Love 3

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I feel better after reading your comments. Here in  Singapore, some of the elder ladies (at least in our district) still believe in fortune telling so I was slightly taken aback. But you guys are right. No marriage is easy. They need to work on whatever issue that comes their way. I guess the possibility of them facing difficulties made me sad because we’re used to seeing the pinky atmosphere of binjin. 

Btw, it’s nice to know that almost everyone thinks that they’re gonna get married someday. We’re not even doubting it at this point. :) I know binjin can survive anything! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I feel better after reading your comments. Here in  Singapore, some of the elder ladies (at least in our district) still believe in fortune telling so I was slightly taken aback. But you guys are right. No marriage is easy. They need to work on whatever issue that comes their way. I guess the possibility of them facing difficulties made me sad because we’re used to seeing the pinky atmosphere of binjin. 

Btw, it’s nice to know that almost everyone thinks that they’re gonna get married someday. We’re not even doubting it at this point. :) I know binjin can survive anything! 

@binjinunnie I also live in Singapore, high five to you! We should be united in hoping, wishing and praying fervently for uri BinJin couple. 

I have huge faith in them and to their love for each other and their destiny that keeps unfolding. Let’s cheer for them and root for them! Fighting! :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Oh my goodness THIS HAS TO COME TRUEEEEEE
Would be the BEST thing EVERRRR. I would completely pass out though xD But just to see them actually acknowledge the fans who'd been loving them as a couple  since day 1 would be such a BEAUTIFUL moment for us...can't even imagine it T_T

Every comments are beautiful, thank you esp @Moonstarmagick you're comment made me SMILE so high! <3

Good job! Your video can help us with our drought fever hehe Hope there are more binjin edits to see from you in the future. You are so talented :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sorta 70/30 when it comes to fortune telling and take it with a big heaping tub of salt. I’ve seen that vid too and there are LOTS of charlatans esp on YT who are there for clicks and views so who knows. I however believe in divination(tarot). As for marriage, we all know it’s not a walk in the park and from personal experience it gets easy once you get past the 7 year itch. HB & SYJ seem to be a perfect match and they complement each other. Yejin = Yin and Binnie= Yang. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Chewy said:

sorry @Beanpaste, I am not of much help to your insanity even though I tried to coax you the day before because I am pretty much not sane myself. We need help! So much for me being a rational journalist! I am laughing at myself now! 

oh no @Chewy, you should be the pillar here to keep us being rational...:blink:what have these 2 human beings done to all of our sanity???!?! 

they haven’t even announced they are together, and here we are 3 steps ahead up to the twin’s kindergarten....(not that I am not enjoying reading them) but in general, I am worried for all of us ...this virus is real! :crazy:

• LOL 19

I would like to thank this forum and you girls for continue here during our quarantine (probably all are here)! :wub: If someone feels bad, you can talk to me!

KEEP SAFE :wub: 

STAY HOME <3 AND IN GROCERY WE TRUST :wub:

PS: I miss them so much! but I hope they are safe TOGETHER :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Oh my heart :wub: :heart:That video- 101 reasons to ship yejin x hyun bin is a summary of what has been discussed here .. So accurate and full of love. I believe, Yejin and HB agreed to do Crash Landing On You as a subtle way to tell the world that they are indeed together, that is their best present to us (since going dating publicly is a big hassle/preassure in k-industry).. Ship is reaching its destination soon. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, binjinunnie said:

Omo ..:DYou are talking about doubting??...That was way before when fans were not sure of  marriage being on the cards but believed they were dating. Sometimes my delulu mind wants to believe that they are already married:wub:.Now we have even done their family planning, that how many kids they will have and in which year.The only thing left is to decide  which kindergarten school will be attended by Kim juniors:rolleyes:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

OMG! I was out for three days and I have to read more than ten pages! You guys have been busy, marrying our Binjin off (IMHO, they are already married! :lol:), having babies, sending them babies to kindergarten. Thank you so much for the laughs and the giddy moments while reading all your posts. 

I also do think that YJ and HB doing CLOY was a triple win for them. Doing it so that they can work and be together during the shoot,  "announcing" to the fans that, yeah, they are indeed together, and of course creating a masterpiece as a gift to all of us fans. 

And thank you sooo much for the "101 Reasons..." vid. That totally erased all the exhaustion of the past three days. 

2 hours ago, polkadots said:

I found this link from 10 months ago. 3 astrologers compared the charts of HB and YJ and they do not have CLOY during this time yet.  The 3 astrologers said in summary: (Their reading started in 15:54) The astrologers were all giddy discussing this couple hahahahah :)

These three ladies are actually not astrologers, Jenn, (the one who's talking a lot) is an amateur astrologer. They are called the KThree and they are Kdrama fanatics. They also made another one about HB's chemistry with his co-stars, including YJ, of course. And they also adore CLOY. They're not really admitting it yet but I think they also ship the Binjin couple. 

So, yeah, let's all shelter in place, wash our hands and repeat our mantra #ingrocerywetrust :love:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Hey everyone! Thank YOU ALL sooooooo MUCH for your sweet SWEET comments and words for my 101 reasons fmv. I had been working on it for a while now, feeling SUPER relieved that its being loved...there's always a pressure to perform well #VidderProbs. Nonetheless, I wish I could physically hug and say thank you to all of you for the love and happiness I felt when I was reading all my mentions here. Anyone who appreciated the video, I love you and owe you a cookie...just remember that xD

thank you so much for all of your efforts and for sharing it with us! I loved it so much <3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, I've been rewatching @bpwinces! FMV, and at 09:30-09:35, can somebody pls confirm what am seeing. Did YJ turn her head towards HB and he in turn faced her so that they were basically cheek to cheek? I saw an old clip of this and the way the poster described it was that YJ was hiding her face behind HB because she was shy of the cast and crew's reaction to the kissing scene. However, while rewatching it (for so many times), I really think that when she turned towards him, he also face him (and I swear even if it was so dark, I can see HB's gentle smile there!) and leaned towards her. OMG! I am soo giddy again! :love:  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I love this pic,  how they are mirroring each other, isn't that the body language of love? :wub:

20180809115922_1238466_600_440.jpg?type= 

Also this gif, she wears the pants in the relationship (she was directing him how to pose, they had a Mr. & Mrs. Smith moment :lol:). 

19fa83e981a5d28d2e3542e9959b29e4.gif?typ

7 hours ago, MOONCHILD BTS said:

They are not really accurate ,please take it with a grain of salt,should i delete the post?it wasn't  my intension to make you sad.

She shared that the love between the couple will be great,and told marriage is worth it at the end of the video(even though there might be few difficulties) 

Honestly no relationship is bed of roses all the time,it's  working through it,growing together and deepening the bond together.

Well again they don't know the exact time of birth,which makes a hell a lot of difference,may be their time of birth can make their marriage really compatible who knows? Let's pray for the best

I agree with you. Marriage or even relationships is not always bright and sunny days. There are days with heavy rains, storms sometimes. There are cold days. There are calm days, there are hectic days. But what matters most is how they work it out as a team. Relationship is a team work and not a one man show. 

Actually last week i already googled to check their compatibility based on their chinese zodiac. Chicken Year woman and Dog year man. It almost similar to what the fortune teller tells. The marriage will be face some hardships as these two are very much different from each other but if they can get a middle ground and overcome those hardships, they can overcome almost everything as a couple. 

I don't know that fortune telling needs to be precise to the time of birth, so if date of birth looks like clash but if the time of birth matches well, it can bring good luck?

Anyways I like the love fortune between them. When the fortune teller said HB does not show his kindness to any woman except to the man he loves, I think we get a lot of receipts on this matter. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1