[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 hours ago, Binniejinnieslways said:
it is not only her who gets shy:wub:.

At one point he brings his hat back to cover his head/them (intentional or not) ... that part was not in the actual airing lol. This is actually a few takes edited together or a really long kiss based on their body positioning to the brown box lmao.

She'll get blamed for being too rough on him I'm sure.

Also, I will add ... VAST and MSteam ... I know you guys sent out an email or group text telling the cast and crew not to post any pics of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin (together) at the cast party. Come on. No way after shooting for six months on a successful show would a cast/crew not want a group picture with these two or an HB/SYJ sandwich. I forgive you though.

Edit:  sorry cannot cut the image out.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Edited to remove the image.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 12

25 minutes ago, NYdoc said:

Regarding the grocery cart, the blue thing on the left looks like Oreo cookies 

wine and popcorn for netflix and chill... some oreos after  netflix and chill... and cereals in the morning... very domesticated.... loving it.

ang syj's bag she used when she went to Mongolia is in d cart... who knows maybe that was HB or their couple bag (i used to have one d same w my ex) 

happy shopping!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

8 minutes ago, NYdoc said:

So far it’s Ye Jin’s backpack, smartfood popcorn, pack of single serve cereal boxes, Oreo cookies, 1 bottle of wine :) 

ohhh how about their close acquaintances????

hahahahha there were there right?

is Ralph a big store btw?

coz it feels like they dont know anybody there besyds themselves.

alll the live shoppers! 

• Like 3

SYJ dating motto be like

Never get caught, if caught : Thou shalt not admit : Announcement  for wedding only. :tounge_wink::joy:

-my dilulu thougths before going to bed. :w00t: Coz I'm not waiting for theme to admit they have relationship.I'm so excited waiting for theme when will they announce their wedding. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, NYdoc said:

So far it’s Ye Jin’s backpack, smartfood popcorn, pack of single serve cereal boxes, Oreo cookies, 1 bottle of wine :) 

Is there also something like a wooden cutting board on the bottom of the cart? 

They got only snacks... And no way that is enough for more than 2 people.

Agree with one of you that mentioned netflix and chill :P

• Like 5

It always goes back to the groceries doesnt it :wub: Actually, what’s clear about this as well is that they surely made plans for something, whether it was them alone or with a group of friends, still seems like a pretty intimate gathering. It doesn’t make much sense for them to just meet up at LA at a grocery store, out of all places, and say ok see you byeeeee. Sigh! This drought is too real, been barely a week but already feel like months :sweatingbullets: Can’t imagine for those who shipped them way back during Negotiations and pre CLOY. I guess I am finding out the struggle now :tears:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, jane snow said:

ohhh how about their close acquaintances????

hahahahha there were there right?

is Ralph a big store btw?

coz it feels like they dont know anybody there besyds themselves.

alll the live shoppers! 

Ralph's store is more like a midsize supermarket at Southern California. Not like the big super center like Walmart. Atmosphere wise its more cozy and more  costly price wise. I live in Southern California and i rarely shop there unless there is a good sale Lol

Anyway here is another angle of HB pushing the grocery cart 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

OMG!!!

Welcome to delulu mind, shoppers! hahahaha

This thread is getting more fun only for guessing what's inside the cart! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

@itspeanutbutterjellytimeYes, It always goes back to the groceries and I dont think it's wrong if we keep going back to that groceries thing. I don't know, but I think, everything inside the cart is still too little to be enjoyed for 3-4 people. And, its not just "hey hello welcome to LA, finally we have our own time here and then and say ok see you byeeeee.", its not just like that, it was mentioned here before, It's the part of YeJin's bday celebration. HB left the MoA wrap up party early and flew away to LA. On YJ bday celebration, yes, maybe there was their friends or colleague too. 

But from what's inside the cart, just imho, it is still too few even for a small group of friends. 

And if yes, it's only for a small group of friends, then why they must go there together? YJ can asked their other friend to accompany her to avoid the rumors, right? 

DEAR SPY,

I JUST WANT TO SAY, DON'T EVER TAKE MY POST SERIOUSLY, OKAY? IT'S ONLY MY OPINION.

DON'T POST IT ON NAVER AND DON'T EVER SAY MY USERNAME TO YOUR DAEPYONIM. HAHA

IT'S JUST ME AND MY DELULU MIND. 

psssttt, just DM me :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

At one point he brings his hat back to cover his head/them (intentional or not) ... that part was not in the actual airing lol. This is actually a few takes edited together or a really long kiss based on their body positioning to the brown box lmao.

She'll get blamed for being too rough on him I'm sure.

Also, I will add ... VAST and MSteam ... I know you guys sent out an email or group text telling the cast and crew not to post any pics of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin (together) at the cast party. Come on. No way after shooting for six months on a successful show would a cast/crew not want a group picture with these two or an HB/SYJ sandwich. I forgive you though.

Edit:  sorry cannot cut the image out.

I know right, it seems to obvious, no pictures of the main casts of a such successful drama, come on, they are #1 ratings on TVN History. :) 

• Like 1

Withdrawals has me searching up old articles and pics for proof :lol:

SYJ was rumored to be dating both KNG, and JHI before, but she flat denied it at an interview of her own. Not her agency, but her. Seems to me that its so easy to for her to set the record straight herself. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/632427wpp/actress-son-ye-jin-talks-about-dating-rumor-with-actor-kim-nam-gil

http://my.castko.com/archives/26781

Also, as much as I'm annoyed of the lack of selfies (or anything really) bet the 2 of them during the wrap party, I get it. Wrap party of both MotA and reward vacaution of SitR, there were lots of photos of the leads. How come right now, they're so mysteriously quiet. Something must be really going on right? It doesnt make sense. If there really is nothing, you should continue on as you always do, posting pics of the cast, etc.

I also attribute SYJ decrease in IG posts to this. Back when Nego promotions were happening, she posted lots of pics of her and HB because there were no rumors yet. There's no reason for them to hide it yet. I personally think they weren't dating during Nego promotions and only started after that. 

Omoo i think im in this way too deep already help :lol:

• Like 10

@rookiehistorianAB

interestingly enough during the wrap dinner and episode viewing party, BinJin were sitted together. The possibility of a pic with cast/crew member and a BinJin sandwich was high but no one has uploaded anything. In the episode viewing party, I remember someone said many pages back to last weekend (as this said person dissected an IG post) that during HB hugging SYJ, someone actually wanted to cheers a beer with me but he ignored the person (lol!). Then later on, in the same  video, you can see HB moving over to clink his glass with YJ (who was next to him, as always) and 2 more people. In that vid, they seemed too cozy together. I didn’t get weird vibes. I’ve heard and seen a lot of wrap up parties throughout the years and this is the 2nd couple I’ve seen to have sat together. 1st was GY & KGE with LDW & YIN - Yep, you guess it...the Goblin cast lol! This is not a normal habit for Korean actors that already have a dating rumor on their backs to act. Btw, I know that BinJin didn’t deny the dating rumor, they rode it like the Hallyu stars that they are. So, in usual wrap up parties both main leads that are single usually sit apart to avoid this. To me, this is a new and strong thing bcs actors (especially the females) get bad rep for acting out of cultural character. Like I said before, if HB is protecting YJ and has her best interest at heart, I’m all up for it. 

Good day shoppers! 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, N V said:

He said that using this phrase "호흡을 맞추다" which literally means "breathing the same air". I've heard many others use this and it means "working together" (you can copy and paste the phrase I wrote to Naver dictionary to understand more, I recommend reading the examples). Sometimes it's hard to find an equivalent phrase because language is complex (for example: idioms). To be clear, I think some translators just translated it word by word...

(in my opinion it's not supposed to sound romantic?) 

Anyways, I watched their interviews during TN promo and I'm really happy that both insisted on wanting to work together again because they only had one scene filmed together in the movie. I remember that HB said YJ is well-known for acting with her eyes so he wanted to act with her while looking into her eyes. 

Really happy that they took the opportunity to work tgt in CLOY. ^^ 

"I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same water, and that opportunity came quickly." Hyun bin

I know, what he said was that he really wanted to work with her.  It's just that in my perspective, he could have said, "I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact ..." Only until there without adding 'and breathing the same air', it was enough to convey his wishes  to collaborate again with her.

But if you say that 'and breathing the same air' is not the true meaning of the Korean language.  I won't say anything anymore, no more arguing, I don't have the ability to.

I don't know anything about Korean, even my English is bad.:D 

17 minutes ago, kiko11 said:

I know, what he said was that he really wanted to work with her.  It's just that in my perspective, he could have said, "I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact ..." Only until there without adding 'and breathing the same air', it was enough to convey his wishes  to collaborate again with her.

But if you say that 'and breathing the same air' is not the true meaning of the Korean language.  I won't say anything anymore, no more arguing, I don't have the ability to.

I don't know anything about Korean, even my English is bad.:D 

Bear in mind that in Negotiation, HB/SYJ filmed in different room/space,  hence in the context in which HB was referring to, using the direct translation word by word from Korean to English "breathing the same air" is actually quite fitting, despite the real interpretation being "working together".  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@kiko11 As far as I know, it's a pretty common way to address that, even some interviewers/reporters use that phrase to ask... so I just want to share what I've learnt. ^^ I didn't mean to start any argument. So sorry if my post sounds aggressive to you. My Eng is bad, too :(  but I hope it won't stop us from sharing our thoughts about our couple here. Happy sailing~ 

• Love 1