[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Shoutout to the Filipino shoppers! #TeamPanatag

Ahhh.. like some of you, I will also feel bad if HB will bring his thumb movement and squeezing and all to his future dramas. I will only find this acceptable if he does this to his child in the show. ;)

I have already casted my doubts away because of you, co-shoppers. I am now just waiting for the confirmation or marriage announcement. It's a pleasure reading your insights, seeing those photos and translated interviews. There is something beautiful between them, something that no denial statement from both agencies can invalidate. Whatever that is, let's pray that it turns out to be a beautiful path to forever.

Day by day, I'm loving HB oppa and YJ unnie more. :heart:

P.S. I just realized also how precious the camaraderie is among CLOY cast and staff. They could have easily shared photos or videos of BinJin because of the hype. Even with gag order, they can do that. They can even give hints in interviews and all. But they didn't. We have few photos bts (except for the breathtaking official stills) and videos during the wrap-up party. Two or three videos in which we can see BinJin. All interviews of co-actors only praise how talented they are and how kind they are to hoobaes. So I would like to believe that they are also shoppers protecting BinJin and whatever is between them. :)

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

I love the vibe in here and all of the shippers, whether CLOY brought you here or you were already a big shipper before. It’s great having a place to come to chat with other excited fans.

I wasn’t a vocal shipper of HB and SYJ before this but always thought they matched and I remember being so excited when the first dating rumours came out. I think them having a proper project together where I could see them interact often has brought me out of my non vocal shipping to full blown obsessed about them lol 

I think it’s safe to say they had a sleep over based off the trolley contents ;)

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Ralphs actually is not an upscale supermarket. A lists Hollywood stars tent to go Bristol Farms here. Whole Foods market and Gelson's are also very popular, I was shocked by their down to earth food shopping choice.  :) 

Anyone noticed on the recent SYJ's after CLOY video ? - She actually spoke for both HB and herself, not just as RiRI couples, she said she and HB will continue to work harder, ...something like that. LOL didn't HB supposed to say " I can speak for myself "  :D It was indeed a giveaway that they are an item.

Absent makes the heart grows fonder, I believe they are going to miss each other dearly like we miss them.

Binjin shippers fighting :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384349wpp/yoo-soo-bin-talks-about-what-it-was-like-to-work-with-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-and-choi-ji-woo-in-crash-landing-on-you

All these new interviews coming out these past days. 

Well, its no more CLOY weekend. 

I’m watching IC on Fri-Sat so I’m not really missing the drama. 

I get to rewatch CLOY from time to time on my Netflix and will be renting The Negotiation either tonight or tomorrow to watch with my parents.

Going to do some life...

• Like 6

I think HB is deeply worried not only to his fans in releasing his sympathy to those affected with covid 19 but more to his in -laws hehehe the parents of syj whom he is endeared more

Edited by Maddie
Typo error
  • Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Dako H said:

Ralphs actually is not an upscale supermarket. A lists Hollywood stars tent to go Bristol Farms here. Whole Foods market and Gelson's are also very popular, I was shocked by their down to earth food shopping choice.  :) 

Anyone noticed on the recent SYJ's after CLOY video ? - She actually spoke for both HB and herself, not just as RiRI couples, she said she and HB will continue to work harder, ...something like that. LOL didn't HB supposed to say " I can speak for myself "  :D It was indeed a giveaway that they are an item.

Absent makes the heart grows fonder, I believe they are going to miss each other dearly like we miss them.

I agree. Ralphs is not an upscale market. In fact Ralphs was my place of grocery shopping during my 4 years living and going to school in LA. I believe the biggest Korean community is in LA as compared to other neighborhoods in U.S., so they must be recognized by some Korean there. They were bold enough to go around w/o any mask on (but in U.S. you will look even weirder if you have masks on :)) TBH, I first knew HB from CLOY, so if I saw him there, I wouldn't know who is HB at all. Anyway with friends or not, they must be really close to grocery shopping together and with what in their shopping cart, looks like they had a sleep over which is normal and logical to me. Even  though CLOY is the start for my shipping heart, but I don't ship RJH and JSR because they are fiction. I ship HB and SYJ. They are so beautiful and on the same level together.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Rewatched cloy press conference and interviews of binjin and realized SYJ thinks HB & RJH characters are a perfect match. Now we all know that RJH is the best wholesome kdrama male lead so far, he is perfection really. 

Is this how HB seems from the eyes of SYJ? I don't care that she doesn't compliment him directly or jokes in other places, this is the highest praise HB can get!  :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

Shoutout to the Filipino shoppers! #TeamPanatag

Ahhh.. like some of you, I will also feel bad if HB will bring his thumb movement and squeezing and all to his future dramas. I will only find this acceptable if he does this to his child in the show. ;)

I have already casted my doubts away because of you, co-shoppers. I am now just waiting for the confirmation or marriage announcement. It's a pleasure reading your insights, seeing those photos and translated interviews. There is something beautiful between them, something that no denial statement from both agencies can invalidate. Whatever that is, let's pray that it turns out to be a beautiful path to forever.

Day by day, I'm loving HB oppa and YJ unnie more. :heart:

P.S. I just realized also how precious the camaraderie is among CLOY cast and staff. They could have easily shared photos or videos of BinJin because of the hype. Even with gag order, they can do that. They can even give hints in interviews and all. But they didn't. We have few photos bts (except for the breathtaking official stills) and videos during the wrap-up party. Two or three videos in which we can see BinJin. All interviews of co-actors only praise how talented they are and how kind they are to hoobaes. So I would like to believe that they are also shoppers protecting BinJin and whatever is between them. :)

Not to discredit the respect of the staff towards them, but K-Entertainment has very strict rules on confidentiality. If agencies can sue netizens over spreading malicious rumours, production companies can get employees fired over giving confidential information. Insider gossips related to drama production are really hard to come by in K-Ent. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, Dako H said:

Oh didnt notice that. Do you mean their last BTS?

5 minutes ago, jane snow said:

ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR EP 17? 

KIDDING! .

kidding aside... the drought is real shoppers!

That just been a week??? With everything that happened?

The wrap up.

The “awkward professional hug”

The leakage of “under the table holding hands”

The another DENIAL

The “friendly comfort hug”

The manner hand

The NcoV love letter

The GRoCery List!!!! (Fave)

Did I miss something? We’ve been indeed so busy shoppers!! Keep it coming tho! Loving every bits of it. I really enjoy being here and shipping with all of you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2