[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@hma .75

I saw that new CF today too! 

A BinJin shoppers dream, for sure. 

I was watching a clip of Master In The House today, LSG guessed a song by Rain right and they showed a clip of KTH introducing him at an award show. Lol! 

A shoppers dream - if our couple end up together in the end of all this & have kids, they can be in Return of Superman tv show with HB with their little kiddos hahaha!!!

OMG @pnaysurfer84!! that what i dream of too!! while eating, cooking, walk, even in the toilet.. that make me smile like crazy :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, kiko11 said:

While reading this article, I was confused. Why does he use this sentence. "...........  and breathing the same air ". I even wondered, have I ever seen him this emotional? hmmmm ...

He said that using this phrase "호흡을 맞추다" which literally means "breathing the same air". I've heard many others use this and it means "working together" (you can copy and paste the phrase I wrote to Naver dictionary to understand more, I recommend reading the examples). Sometimes it's hard to find an equivalent phrase because language is complex (for example: idioms). To be clear, I think some translators just translated it word by word...

(in my opinion it's not supposed to sound romantic?) 

Anyways, I watched their interviews during TN promo and I'm really happy that both insisted on wanting to work together again because they only had one scene filmed together in the movie. I remember that HB said YJ is well-known for acting with her eyes so he wanted to act with her while looking into her eyes. 

Really happy that they took the opportunity to work tgt in CLOY. ^^ 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Just want to add that in the resurfaced  negotiation promotion interview a few pages back in this thread,  HB/SYJ mentioned YJ would buy HB food/bear...and that bistro was closed..etc.  (I forgot the exact wording).  Anyways, actually in another Negotiation promo interview, the director did mention that 3 of them (director/HB/SYJ) would go have a drink and discuss about the movie together during the film production period.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Hello BinJin Shippers~! I am new here in the thread but I'm one of the fans of CLOY.  I am also wishing for them, for what they have and what they will become in the future. BTS of past project and recent CLOY clips shows how perfect there chemistry. My heart flutters too seeing those sweetness and loveliness in the set. So I am wishing them all the best and hoping we could see them again for another wonderful drama as soonest possible time. Good luck to all shippers.~:heart:

PS: looking forward for twin girls Mr. Hyun Bin and Ms. Son Ye Jin~:)

• Like 6

KJH’s answer is really smart in my opinion. Dont you feel saddened by his statement because obviously he couldnt say anything else. Even if KHJ knew something, he was not in the position to reveal it. In fact it’s actually very considerate of him to stress on their professionalism, which is in line with the companies’s stance on the issue.

The reporters shouldn’t have asked this kind of question in his interview but as binjin rumor is still a hot topic in korea and they don’t take any personal interview at the moment, the reporters would not miss the chance to bring it up in other cast members’ interviews, which is kind disrepectful but not uncommon. When PPC’s rumor broke out, other members were also asked the same question and as far as I remember, they even directly said they were not dating at all so at least KJH’s reply was not that bad for your shipping hearts lol. At least he added hb’s eyes were filled with love once the shoot started, which I can totally relate :P

I read the ducklings’ interview about hb and yj and they got nothing but praise for their acting ability and appreciation for how friendly, kind and supportive the duo were toward them during the filming process. Tang joon sang said he was so mesmerized by hb’s handsomeness whenever he looked at him and yoo su bin stated he can feel he’s handsome only from his back lol. This I also can relate:lol:

wow the thread is moving with lightning speed. Crazy

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, J13 said:

@AnnieCheesecake thanks for keeping so many of us updated! Please don’t be disheartened by any rumours or articles. 

Thanks everyone for your opinions too. I find everyone’s insight interesting and valuable even if it involves a third party but completely understand why some discussions should be kept out of this forum. This is a shippers paradise after all.

After all the denying from HB’s Agency, I highly doubt anyone from the set would be encouraging the dating rumours between HB and SYJ out of respect for them. We all know SYJ has never had an offical public relationship (or any type of scandal at that) since she first stepped into the industry 20 years ago so I’m sure everyone respects her enough that they will let her decide when she wants to announce her first public relationship. Same as HB, while he has had public relationships before, he’s a well respected actor who has been in the industry for so long and I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t want to announce another relationship unless it’s with the one he wants to marry. I’m sure all of the industry know to keep secrets to themselves because it’s not their business but particularly when you’re dealing with two superstars, you need to tread carefully.

I’m convinced that there’s something going on. Even if they aren’t dating yet, it says a lot for rumours to be popping up constantly between two superstars. They were spotted in the US last year and they clearly thought they wouldn’t get recognised together in an entirely different country in a random grocery store but they were mistaken. And they were trying to hide even though they were in a different country.. like they’re literally wearing caps and looking down in all of the pics lol I completely understand them just trying to take it slow though and I think these photos alone speak more than words. 

I also imagine they’d be super busy with their very packed work schedules so what’s the best way to spend time together as a famous actor/actress? Star in a drama together of course ;)

I do love how much praise they have been getting from their costars for being so kind, professional and genuine too.

Ok that’s enough from my shipper mind haha have a wonderful morning/day/night fellow shippers wherever you are in the world! :blush:

What I have bolded. Thank you @J13

Scandals usually harm the female lead more than male lead.

I would prefer that they announce their relationship (if any) rather than having to be outed by a gossip paper (heol. Dispatch)

It would mean that they have thought through it carefully.

Korean style wise - I would expect it would come in the form of a handwritten letter posted at their fancafe or perhaps IG.

Hyun Bin does not have social media (that we know of) so it would be through his agency, I think.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, doolyfeels said:

What does everyone think of Kim Junghyun’s interview??? he said

"A lot of people think that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are affectionate even when the cameras aren't rolling, but that actually isn't true."

The actor continued, "When they are rehearsing before the actual shooting, there is no sparkle in their eyes. But as soon as the cameras start to roll, their eyes fill up with love."

He went on, "After seeing that, I was just impressed. I was like, 'How is it even possible to switch from this to that so fast?' They are very professional, and I felt honored to have worked with them”. 

I did write a reply re. this interview earlier and I forgot one more point to mention in it: overcompensating. They are overcompensating by putting additional statements re. the rumour etc etc etc.

Well, people won’t be overcompensating if there’s really nothing, no?

;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

54 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

About the DM thing please just sent a message to me privately . This is supposed to be a BinJin tread. I’m okay to sharing information but pls do not comment here, just sent directly to me :wub:.

thank u for your comprehension ^^

Please DM me too

15 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Can you imagine if they have twin girls?! HAHAHA! My delulu for you, fellow shopper :) 

WAHHHHH, feels like I really want to jump to the day when I can see HB carries their little kiddos.

And, SYJ and their twins make a prank to him. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH ME AND MY DELULU MIND.

Dear Vast Agent in this thread,

Don't DM me to bury my delulu mind. Your daepyeonim caused all of this thought.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8