[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Btw, the Ralph’s supermarket LA pics, the fact that the agency said HB was there in his own time clearly doesn’t know that that means (in that statement alone) he can do whatever he wants, ie meet YJ. The denial came from the agencies management peeps and not from HB himself true to the fact that he and YJ laughed at the dating rumor and didn’t affect them working in CLOY together.  

I’m not from the LA area, I’m from SF/Bay Area and we don’t have Ralph’s in our cities. We have Food 4 Less lol!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Omg - I've been so busy. I am loving all the posts and y'all comrades are just making me smile :) with all these little details. 

I had a mini heart attack when i saw Vast post in three languages ..i was like OMG...then it was just a heart warming notes! phew! :blink:

And please don't leave me out...i want to know too....about the DM situation? I've to back read a lot of things now! Here i go~

• Like 2

Being in this ship feels like i'm in a rollercoaster ride. Seems like not a day would pass by without any happenings :lol:

When in doubt, let's always go back to our motto: #InGroceryWeTrust B)

With this so much attention being given to our OTP, left and right articles and dating issues, i somehow feel worried about them. It must be exhausting to be a celebirty in SK. Everyone wants a piece of your life... it must feel like walking on thin ice everyday. All eyes on you, waiting for your every move... i just hope that both of them are taking their time to really rest and take good care of their physical, mental and emotional health. 

I don't think we'll hear any confirmation from them any time soon. It's going to be a few months of drought for us :sweatingbullets: Of course the best news would the wedding news... but then again, getting married is not something you just decide overnight... It is a lifetime commitment! It will change your life forever... and rushing it might only backfire later on. I don't want them to get married out of pressure. I want them to get married because they truly want it... and when they are truly ready. :heart:

• Like 16
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Velocity said:

if SYJ 's parents still live in Daegu, if yes then She must be really worried. 

and if they are a couple HB must be worried too.

(Edited to paraphrase) Same thoughts crossed my mind. The letter shows his kindness, his good heart and support to everyone around the world, without doubt he is a nice and kind person! And in one short phrase, she and her family came to my mind. I am referring to this phrase “Just as we’ve always overcome difficulties by cheering each other on despite difficult times”

HB is a nice guy, attentive and very supportive. How can he be so perfect! *fangirling mode* *fanning myself* hahaha I am shooting hearts from my eyes now, cannot control my fangirling mode anymore LOL (one of these days my husband will reach his tolerance limit over my fangirling, I think hahaha)

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

In the episode viewing party, I remember someone said many pages back to last weekend (as this said person dissected an IG post) that during HB hugging SYJ, someone actually wanted to cheers a beer with me but he ignored the person (lol!).

It’s true :joy: I also noticed that. And seems like HB saw the person as well but he wanted to hug Yejin so bad, poor person I feel bad for him/she (I dunno remember if it was a guy or a girl), this person it’s clearly me when I try to impress my crush (sad/true story :/) :D.

Go watch this video again and you’ll see it. I laughed so bad when I noticed Hyun Bin Doug that, our loverboy can’t control himself anymore. I’m questioning myself if he’s naughty hands didn’t attacked again when they were watching the episode with the lights off :naughty: #delulu :phew:.

• LOL 12

On 2/21/2020 at 12:23 PM, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

There’s no going back now, dear, we’ve gone too deep and if it means one day, we will watch this ship sail successfully, I don’t want help :joy:

People to blame for jumping on board this ship:

1. Hyun Bin for all of sudden having the desire to consistently and comfortably look at his co-star in interviews (where has this been the past oh, 10+years?)... shooting hearts for that matter. And yes, I do know he's laughed, looked and joked previously with his co-stars but not the way he does at his good friend, SYJ.

2. Son Ye Jin for being so goofy and laid back said guy might unknowingly shoot hearts. I really do applaud you for your poker face and your I don't care that the guy next to me is hot, I'm just here to do my job ... but sometimes my eyes may betray me attitude.

3. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for being spotted in early Jan 2019 and then not caring and getting caught again about two weeks later.

4. YouTube. Enough said. I hate you Swoony and tvn.

*Note: I haven't even taken into consideration some of your adorkable BTS moments either.

My vote is for #1. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

12 hours ago, Elle R said:

People to blame for jumping on board this ship:

1. Hyun Bin for all of sudden having the desire to consistently and comfortably look at his co-star in interviews (where has this been the past oh, 10+years?)... not only shooting hearts for that matter. And yes, I do know he's laughed, looked and joked previously with his co-stars but not the way he does at his good friend, SYJ.

2. Son Ye Jin for being so goofy and laid back said guy might unknowingly shoot hearts. I really do applaud you for your poker face and your I don't care that the guy next to me is hot, I'm just here to do my job ... but sometimes my eyes may betray me attitude.

3. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for being spotted in early Jan 2018 and then not caring and getting caught again about two weeks later.

4. YouTube. Enough said. I hate you Swoony and tvn.

*Note: I haven't even taken into consideration some of your adorkable BTS moments either.

My vote is for #1. :lol:

Want to add one more point.

5. All the indirect references( which cannot be termed as a mere coincidence )made to their real life events in CLOY.Were they trolling us or the leads.:phew: Just remembered the hand holding part ..

No...no.. don't DM me VAST ent ..I m talking about the concert scene in Switzerland in the epilogue:tounge_wink:.

• LOL 14

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Want to add one more point.

5. All the indirect references( which cannot be termed a coincidence )made to their real life events in CLOY.Were they trolling us or the leads.:phew: Just remembered the hand holding part ..

No...no.. don't DM me VAST ent ..I m talking about the concert scene in Switzerland in the epilogue:tounge_wink:.

Any long time HB fans? Is the thumb twirling a trademark move? Please twll me it's a CLOY original.

Or is someone going to tell me the Director taught him that (like how he showed HB how to stand and lean in Switz) :lol::lol:.

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, sussieh said:

12 yrs fangirl here... this is definitely a new trademark... same with the patting and squeezing arms LOL!:joy:

and for me #1, the reason why I am shipping for the first time in my 12 yrs being a HB fangirl  and a kdramas fan!! Hahaha

Dear Hyun Bin,

If SYJ taught you these sweet moves and you bring them to your next dramas I will never forgive you lol.

x o

• LOL 22

I’m just rewatching this today. 

The fact that she didn’t want to give him a nickname and he says “good answer” was interesting. And she didn’t say anything what characteritics does HB have that’s the same as RJH...chom chom chom indeed

Thanks to the BinJin fans from the PH for the subs. 

There are some tvN drama vids that are restricted for me to watch. 

So this one was great, subbed and all. 

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 4

Guys, go to the Instagram account of cjenmmovie and if you backtrack around September 2018 there’s TONS of videos featuring SYJ and HB in their negotiation promos. I couldn’t understand Korean but there’s a lot of videos there that I haven’t seen anywhere else. If somebody can find clues there, please share. Lol

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Am I the only one who miss the time when there were only a few of us shippers? I genuinely enjoyed quietly lurking around and secretly admiring BinJin’s relationship. I followed this ship before CLOY and it was so peaceful. Now that CLOY is popular, there are bandwagon shippers due to the hype and sometimes I feel like they don’t ship HB&SYJ but RJH&YSR or just because of the CLOY hype. We now also have excessive shippers who over-analyzed everything they do, which was why we got that unfortunate “holding hands under the table” incident. Seriously, there are a bunch of interviews and BTS that clearly show they have a special kind of relationship. We have the grocery photos; we have the hospital bts and more hidden photos, yet why in the world they felt the need to zoom in that bts and adjust the brightness just to have a vague photo claiming that HB&SYJ were holding hands ??? Some even proceeded to spread the photo !!! These kinds of actions bring no benefits to BinJin :sleepy: I’m sure that both of them feel uncomfortable too with the amount of attention on their relationship, whether they are dating or not. 

Call me selfish all you want but I hope the hype would die down soon because I can’t wait for the time when we are left with only the shippers who ship HB&SYJ, not RJH&YSR and because of CLOY. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1