Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, Annie12 said:

About the
Translation of Channel A's 'I Heard A Rumor Show which can be found on page 8

i liked the part when one of them mentions SYJ asked the reported who was interviewing her how was the interview with HB.

ohh:wub: she was interested to learn how that went! Cute

Hi everyone unlurking to tell you yes! I always remember this from a few pages back when someone mentioned it. To ask is to show interest.  

Seriously they have so many pink bubbles. I kept rewatching the swoon videos in slow motion, there is no denying the explosive chemistry between them. HY gaze at her is so dorky and filled with adoration and love. The little extra gestures and expressions which you can only catch in slow mo.  That is how a man behaves when he is in love guys. A libra man at that. He can't help themselves. Reminds me of when my husband was after me many many years ago.

Our ship is sailing fine. Just wait patiently for the good news.  

P.s. another couple I witness that has the same explosive chemistry is Hollywood stars kristern steward and Robert pattInson. Those 2 were young love and so so dorky and you see the admiration for each other bursting in front of the screen everytime they had an interview together. And they mirror each other a....lot.

• Love 7

Watching the video that @Helena posted about this guy breaking down the pricing of SYJs furniture in her house from Master in the House episode. Sorry if its going to sound very cliche but it's almost like stepping in Seri's house. But instead of Seri's Choice, it's YeJin's Choice. SYJs taste is very eclectic. The paintings she has hanging on her walls are somehow abstract and contemporary. Very impressive. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Hi! Here I found a front view video of the two during the wrapped up party. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, boonieyo said:

No it was just a coincidence. The stylist was surprised and posted a IG story saying it was not planned.

Hence he changed into a black jacket after to avoid further speculation?what do u think?

• LOL 4

So I had see on this forum a lot of new shoppers asking if Hyun Bin's behaves the same way with all of his co-star.

This video its just a glimpse of how he interacts different with SYJ :wub:... Our lover/grocery boy :love: :

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, minnie starr said:

Hence he changed into a black jacket after to avoid further speculation?what do u think?

most likely :lol: they probably got teased by the staffs and fellow actors. 

• LOL 8

Sorry kinda a bit off topic.. While browsing on ig  I found this vid. Pyo Chi Su can sing yalls :lol:

103rz9nj59f3f 

It feels weird that I can't look forward to any new episode from CLOY this weekend. Sepanx is real  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

@Loropetalum

I have a feeling he (Yang Kyung Won) does musicals coz that dude he is hanging out with can belt them high notes. 

Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Brokenwings said:

Hi everyone, 

As much as I want to see HB & SYJ in interviews/magazine photoshoots after CLOY, I love how they keep it low key for the time being, which once again prove that they are true actor & actress who are just want to be recognized by their hardwork, not at all greedy for fame or ride on fame even though the thirst for their content is HUGE. People are longing to have just a glimpse of them both. And that's why they have my love and respect :love:

I agree with your post. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Kyoya said:

Being in this ship feels like i'm in a rollercoaster ride. Seems like not a day would pass by without any happenings :lol:

When in doubt, let's always go back to our motto: #InGroceryWeTrust B)

With this so much attention being given to our OTP, left and right articles and dating issues, i somehow feel worried about them. It must be exhausting to be a celebirty in SK. Everyone wants  piece of your life... it must feel like walking on thin ice everyday. All eyes on you, waiting for your every move... i just hope that both of them are taking their time to really rest and take good care of their physical, mental and emotional health. 

I don't think we'll hear any confirmation from them any time soon. It's going to be a few months of drought for us :sweatingbullets: Of course the best news would the wedding news... but then again, getting married is not something you just decide overnight... It is a lifetime commitment! It will change your life forever... and rushing it might only backfire later on. I don't want them to get married out of pressure. I want them to get married because they truly want it... and when they are truly ready. :heart:

There is such thing as "occupational hazard" - a risk accepted as a consequence of particular occupation.:frown:

Your rigth marriage is not an easy thing.In my opinion, I don't think they will make hasty decision out of whats happening rigth now. They are matured individual whove been through life experiences that made theme to be able  to stand their grounds.

But also they are in their prime age for settling down, like a fruite ripe enough to be harvested. That's why when they make wedding announcement it will be surely magical :heart: .

Me, wahhhhhhhhh:w00t: ,I don't know how to react when that BinJin wedding announcement comes,I even felt so emotional:tears:  just thinking theme getting married. Even my heart flutters :wub: just typing this delulu thougths of mine.:tounge_wink::relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I visited here and I'm so happy that a lot of Binjin shippers are converted now. At first, we're so afraid last year that CLOY would not be  accepted by the Knetz and a lot of negative comments from casting, story, and so on and thru our prayers and perseverance to promote it in all platforms look how CLOY has become and I'm proud of our couple and my prayers is for them to be happy together for life 

#ingrocerywetrust

#binjinisreal

• Like 8
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, alou68 said:

It's been a long time since I visited here and I'm so happy that a lot of Binjin shippers are converted now

Your comment (This part of it) makes me laugh 'cause seems like we're a secret sect (cult) or smth :joy::joy::joy:.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, minnie starr said:

Nah I think it's just hot in there. So he took it out. And becos he wanna be a bit more presentable, he wore a jacket over it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lavenderpurple said:

With son ye jin, I think hyun bin shine the brightest. I never see hyun bin like this

#binjin

Totally agree :')

• Like 3