[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

I think he is indrectly trying to address why production is so quiet

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

33 minutes ago, J13 said:

Does anyone have that video or know where to find it? I remember people talking about it during the wrap party but apparently it was taken down? I can totally picture them being playful and teasing HB and SYJ. With their wise years and experience, they can probably spot a famous couple from a mile away ;)

I just feel like every single person on that set would have thought there might be something going on between HB and SYJ at least once. Those bts videos don’t lie :D

Reference to Ahjumma in warp-up party

Hi, thot I should reply to this as I was the one who first brought up the video and asking others to verify if what I saw in one  rough translation was correct. Someone replied later (can't recall the person & it's way back on this thread) and said the ahjumma wasn't saying JH and Sam Suk do not need to act, she was referring to herself, that she don't have to act having a crush on JH cuz HB is so handsome.

Sorry if this confused people....

That message from HB via VAST insta - that's really sweet of him! I think the Coronavirus issue has suddenly escalate in South Korea today, with cases doubling. That's probably why he posted this. Also, SYJ's hometown Daegu is especially impacted, so yeah, I'm sure he also became more hyper aware of it cuz of his "good friend" hometown.

Take care everyone, really pray the Coronavirus issue will die down soon, and those who are infected will fully recover.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Ndit said:

I just wanna say something here since there are much questions for "why there's no explanation from SYJ?" regarding this dating rumour between her and HB.

Back to her personality and we shouldn't forget that She is Capricorn.

Since I am Capricorn as well, I can understand her silent! 

Long time fans can prob confirm this. Based on articles I've read along with interviews, SYJ seems to be more of an extroverted introvert ... natural tendency to be an introvert but adapts given the situation / comfort level. She has said before she is like her dad (introvert) but being in the industry has changed her. I recall reading an article that for the first ten years of her career she had a difficult time making friends in the industry. I was under the impression that her agency helped create a forum / environment where actresses could connect and the 7 Cinderellas expanded from there. I also recall HB thinking that she'd be quiet and was surprised to find out otherwise. I do think the set is her ultimate comfort zone.

Besides that, I think her focus remains on producing good work, her personal life / gossip not so much. As others have mentioned, unless she gets engaged, I very much doubt she'll admit to being in  any kind of relationship.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

@J13 Thats why its make sense and hillarious when on the Wrap up party the north korean ahjumma said kapten Ri and Sam Suk no need acting for their character :D

You mean as where they are acting they look more obvious?  So stop acting and act naturally.~~:D:D:D

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Could u please send to me this pic?

Did u have twitter or did u mind to send to me privately on my DM?

I got clearer picture but I dunno how to paste as image in forum. It took me few days to find a host to upload this pic u know lol. I have been lurking around in Instagram lol. Maybe someone here can teach me how to upload the actual pic? 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

There’s this line that HB said in one of the Swoon videos about SYJ: Don’t be fooled by her (SYJ) smile eyes...

Well sir, I think you’ve been fooled ages ago then. You is a goner! 

And with that, good night from California from me! See y’all again soon, fellow shoppers! 

To all my fellow delulu shoppers, I’m looking at you @Walk Kindly @hma .75 and @swclw (LOL!), keep the delulu alive. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know behind our delulu mind, there's a prayer for our BinJin, that we really would like to see it happen. Right? *emo mode*

So, keep it up, shoppers!

Dont mind all the V**T secret agent who's lurking in this thread. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Because, I'm sure, they're praying the same thing too. *PEACE OUT* :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Meli said:

Question: is Hyun Bin sole director /ceo of the vast company or does he have other partners too?? 

Also.. Does anyone know if the director has Instagram? 

Nope. Seems like he has co-owner who’s his friend.

Hyun Bin doesn’t have a personal account on Instagram but his label has.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

Long time fans can prob confirm this. Based on articles I've read along with interviews, SYJ seems to be more of an extroverted introvert ... natural tendency to be an introvert but adapts given the situation / comfort level. She has said before she is like her dad (introvert) but being in the industry has changed her. I recall reading an article that for the first ten years of her career she had a difficult time making friends in the industry. I was under the impression that her agency helped create a forum / environment where actresses could connect and the 7 Cinderellas expanded from there. I also recall HB thinking that she'd be quiet and was surprised to find out otherwise. I do think the set is her ultimate comfort zone.

Besides that, I think her focus remains on producing good work, her personal life / gossip not so much. As others have mentioned, unless she gets engaged, I very much doubt she'll admit to being in  any kind of relationship.

Yes I agree, the set is comfort zone for her since she has to work on the set! She has to deal with it! I want to recall your statement here that SYJ seems to be more of an extroverted introvert ... natural tendency to be an introvert but adapts given the situation / comfort level. 

Yes, She is Capricorn indeed! They can adapt with new atmosphere easily but they just play on the surface. 

It's not easy to be very closed with them, as i said they look like extrovert and easy in adaptation but in fact they are introvert! Very hard to read their mind! They can be opened and shared their matters to someone whom very very close to them!

I agree with you for this as well!

unless she gets engaged, I very much doubt she'll admit to being in  any kind of relationship.

For women which are in our age (SYJ and I were born in 1982 and have same zodiac as well which is Capricorn), Capricorn can't be closed to other people without observes it first! They can sit together face to face to other people without talking but just listening! That mean they are observing the person who they are talking to.

If they can be closed to other people and have relationship with them, It means they have done the observation! We will very much carefully to admit the relationship since we are in the age of marriage stage! We can't just admit the relationship that have no future!

It's just my thought, no offense

I think SYJ is waiting for her gut to make decision since it will be influenced in her career. She loves her job so much but she needs to make decision as well! And I bet that HB is passed the observation by SYJ that's why they can be closed by now! I think HB is waiting for SYJ decision since He is very comfortable arround SYJ. Since we've already known that HB always brought up his relationship to public, but by now He's still waiting for the green light from SYJ!

I love to see them together. Hopefully they can end up together in marriage life for good! #prayhardforthem

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So sweet and kind of him with this letter!! Oh my heart! He is so nice and kindhearted (*Fangirling mode to the maximum mode* :wub:)

btw, I know that I could be just delusional hahaha but to me one phrase of this letter sounds reminded me to you know who. I cannot tell you why, it was just my impression while reading it. I am referring to this phrase « Just as we ´ve always overcome difficulties by cheering each other on despite difficult times ». 

@trueasian03 thanks and thanks to your husband! It’s really nice yo have supporting husband, right? Mine is also supporting and tolerant with my fangirling side hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 7

18 minutes ago, Ndit said:

It's just my thought, no offense

I think SYJ is waiting for her gut to make decision since it will be influenced in her career. She loves her job so much but she needs to make decision as well! I think HB is waiting for SYJ decision since He is very comfortable arround SYJ.

What you said reminds me of his definition of a happy life during their Couch Talk.

"I think it's something that is so close yet so far. It's something you can find with a little tweak of your thoughts or in the smallest things in life. It's something that's right there, but it's hard to catch. Something that I always want yet isn't easy to get."

Then he looked at her...:rolleyes:

• Like 14
  • Love 8