[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I seldom post here already but I just couldn't help myself this time. I'm giddy beyond words with this most recent candy, BIG CANDY :wub:, I love you Vast!!! No need for in-depth analysis & conjectures to be done. Just plain simple logic would point you how significant this is, right? The screencaps alone say what needs to be said: BJ ship is definitely sailing!!! 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

Too much candies and cakes from both BinJin's sides. We are loving it! Thank you and we love you Vast :happyshakes:

And wow back to back magazine covers of Yejin in Philippines! Superliked the caption, Hallyu Queen. Yeah she really is the Hallyu Queen now! :doggie:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Too many cakes from both camps, from MS team ( SYJ's management ), Jenny ( Close friend/ Stylist/ Make up artist) KKT and his wife ( HB's Vast partner ), SYA ( One of SYJ's Cinderellas close friend ) and of course VAST ( RECENTLY stalk a BINJIN account in IG ) I mean come on all these people viewed and liked BINJIN photos in IG! Need more proofs? What about SYJ's liking spree about their picture together with a CAPTION of them DATING for real?!! I guess these are not enough for people who refused to see the real deal here! Have a good day y'll

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

Too many cakes from both camps, from MS team ( SYJ's management ), Jenny ( Close friend/ Stylist/ Make up artist) KKT and his wife ( HB's Vast partner ), SYA ( One of SYJ's Cinderellas close friend ) and of course VAST ( RECENTLY stalk a BINJIN account in IG ) I mean come on all these people viewed and liked BINJIN photos in IG! Need more proofs? What about SYJ's liking spree about their picture together with a CAPTION of them DATING for real?!! I guess these are not enough for people who refused to see the real deal here! Have a good day y'll

Kakao chat, kakao chat, kakao chat - do I need to say more? DIRECT from both HB and SYJ. 

Not sure why we need all these other 3rd parties when we have the actual proof from HB and SYJ.

IKWT = In Kakao We Trust

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

In his team's defense :lol:, the account they stalked did do charity work for Binnie's bday and they are planning a project for Jinnie's bday too. Maybe why they chose to stalk that account. Don't know ^_^ Seems like a lot of their mutual friends really love Indonesia - always keeps lurking or liking on these related accounts on their stuff :lol:

There are resorts in Indonesia too :lol:

:Pandabulous:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Baylack I kept watching that and laughing. I love it so much. The song, the gestures and the clips that were used. They are so cute :)

I know Jinnie uses the machine as she did it in MITH. Maybe he can make it the other way too. From learning to make coffee, to all those coffee cfs and related coffee activities lol, he has done.

Campaigning for that online fan meeting! 

Binnie dont want to go back to his past. So he better give them an online fan meeting he hinted on hahaa..

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

The mark of a leading lady

:heart:

Binnie is known to be shy and quiet but expressive with people is close to. Ever since The Negotiation, he doesn't seem to mind his embarrassment being the reason she laughs :lol: Regardless, he always seems to be proud and happy about it ^_^

tncheers2.jpg

cloysmile.jpg

cloypress10.jpg

As the quote goes..

Happy Wife, Happy Life

:hwaiting2:

I think all that observing of Jinnie during TN filming period and TN promo period. I think he basically understood this quote :lol: Plus he always wanted to be with a girl that laughs at his jokes and she always wanted a guy to laugh at her jokes because she thinks not everyone gets her sense of humor. He sure gets her sense of humor. They always laugh.. 

:please:

:issohappy:

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3