http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119010/20200928/top-40-powerful-stars-korea-2020-according-forbes.htm

The "Forbes Korea Most Powerful Stars" is a list released by the Forbes magazine (Korea) which includes the 40 most powerful celebs in South Korea. Since 2010 the said magazine has been releasing this list annually.  SYJ is #24 and HB is #29!

• Like 15
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

8 minutes ago, The Negotiation said:

Anyways, all what we know is that Mr. HYUN BIN cares so much MISS YE JIN..if Hyun Bin prioritizes Ye Jin at all costs, its natural since she is his loving heart. No one can change the fact..How sweet he is by standing all by her sides as her shinning armour..

To dear Miss Ye Jin, thank you for loving our Hyun Bin unconditionally. If others hate you for that, just response them with your sweet eyes smile..we love you too

I agree. Something I also feel is that SYJ can feel  accepted and respected by HB for her obvious  traits and also for the fact that he loves her quirky side. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I know it is drought times and it maybe quite a while before we see them together....but WAIT.... is this clickbait or NOT??? It is our friend Jane from SMART!

Could it be the Joint CF.....yup October to shoot then maybe November/December for public viewing.....#InSmartWETrust....

:hwaiting::smooches3:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, Peony said:

I know it is drought times and it maybe quite a while before we see them together....but WAIT.... is this clickbait or NOT??? It is our friend Jane from SMART!

Could it be the Joint CF.....yup October to shoot then maybe November/December for public viewing.....#InSmartWETrust....

On 9/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, Frian Feria said:

Yes This might be their possible joint cf or a solo of Binnie again :2540_meh:

Happy chuseok BinJin! ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER. ENJOY EVERY MOMENTS TOGETHER. THIS IS YOUR 3RD TIME TOGETHER DURING CHUSEOK. I'M WAITING FOR YEJIN TO POST SOMETHING DURING THIS HOLIDAY IN KOREA WHICH SHE USUALLY DOES EVERY YEAR. 

She is missing in action again after her fan meet and Binnie as well. Thanks to the Smart Executive for the new update, we have something to look forward to. :hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
3 hours ago, Peony said:

I really really wish Smart would have their CF together. The thought of it makes my BinJin heart explode with excitement! But I read this post earlier today and my heart sank. I don't want this to be true... But still wishing and praying for BinJin to have another appearance together soon... 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/music/bts-smart-communications-next-endorsers

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

H A P P Y   C H U S E O K

BinJin Chuseok greetings...

HB: Wish everyone has a happy Chuseok!

YJ: Plentiful Chuseok. More than everything, hope you have a safe and healthy holiday

:teaze::ohboy2:

8-FCD6-E30-E4-F0-4-E00-ADC3-4800-A37-D63

451621-BC-72-F6-4-E14-9-FD3-0-E43261-CCC

Binnie Chuseok greetings are NOT TYPED but HANDWRITTEN by Binnie himself.  Heres his previous penmanship.  Hes such a talented man :wub::rolleyes:

8360-B120-3917-4370-A0-DC-08-BE5-B511830

7-DB79289-F03-C-4773-B4-A4-D49-A20-F83-B

31-C8-F1-F1-0888-4376-A806-A341075-B4-C9

Binnie  and Park Ji-eun are nominated at the 2020 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards!!  Let hope & pray Binnie win it this time!!

:Pandabulous:

http://www.kocca.kr/cop/bbs/view/B0000137/1842891.do?menuNo=200827&noticevent=Y

Spoiler

Binnie 2020 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards nomination 

E3-BB4360-5251-4-EE5-A069-5-C7507967458.

F1-DF7072-E4-E3-428-F-A1-ED-07731-B4-E3-

Binnie 2019 Chuseok vid fm Vast

• Like 14
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

Favor, could you please stop qouting anything negative article about binjin in this thread as you are promoting negative vibes and arguments? We dont need negative and lies in this soompi thread from chinese media and other sites

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10
  • Wiggle 1

@Halinakorea

Looks like both the lovekpop95 posts have been deleted. Will be good if you also delete the links in your replies so that this fake/ negative news is no longer accessible from this thread.

@kpop-fans

I know this is a free and public forum and anyone can post anything here about Binjin. But a lot of the news from lovekpop95 that you posted here are mostly gossip or fans speculation disguised as news, and worse some of them especially the 2 recent articles are complete lies and paint either YJ or HB in a bad light. Please do be choiceful of what you post here, especially any fake/ unverified news that may harm the image and reputation of SYJ and HB, as it will be seen to be in violation of Soompi forum rules.

On a more positive note, it is Chuseok Day tomorrow in South Korea and also Mid-Autumn Festival in other parts of Asia. Hope that both YJ and HB are happily celebrating Chuseok with their family and loved ones, and I am also pretty sure they are celebrating it together too. 

Happy Chuseok and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Everyone!!

EjICtnpUMAAtzLD.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

So Mr. Bin sent out greetings on Chuseok in 2018 and 2019..

It means we can expect one video from him this time as well..We all are so eager to witness a post quarantine Binnie:please:..

But if that's not the case,and we don't get any content then it would be really suspicious cause man has been MIA for too long..Who knows Vast may be cooking something up behind the scene .:phew:..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
6 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

I really really wish Smart would have their CF together. The thought of it makes my BinJin heart explode with excitement! But I read this post earlier today and my heart sank. I don't want this to be true... But still wishing and praying for BinJin to have another appearance together soon... 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/music/bts-smart-communications-next-endorsers

I also thought it's a joint cf but it's okay. Praying for that too. I just miss them together. Binnie will probably busy next month for a cf or the next two months to promote Bargaining. While Yejin is still unsure of her hollywood movie. :cries3:

• Like 2