Quantcast

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Happy birthday to Hyun Bin! HOT -Vietnamese fans order a pair of 3D glass gifts for Hyun Bin’s birthday but look like the wedding gift of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/09/25/hot-vietnamese-fans-order-a-pair-of-3d-glass-gifts-for-hyun-bins-birthday-but-look-like-the-wedding-gift-of-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin/

Vietnamese fans cannot ignore the opportunity to show their affection to their idols. They have come up with ideas and have been preparing presents for the actor for the past few months. It was a pair of 3D glass gifts featuring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin - "rumored lover" and also his perfect co-star in the movie Crash Landing On You. This gift was sent to Korea to Hyun Bin two months ago.dIqLxQYPXRI2ZFJwFPfp3jI9CteUhzAGeo3sxBh5

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Woww!!!...We love u smart..

#InSmartWeTrust

Everyone is whipped for Binnie...But Vast only gave out two recycled pics.:crymeme:..

Smart never disappoints us...

Now can we have that joint CF plzz...:elated:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

I can feel a hand written letter coming any day now...

Happy happy birthday oppa Bin!!! It's 9-25 morning on my side so technically I'm still early for his partey!!!

I'm struggling to find a solo pic of you when I only typed HyunBin on google and all showed up are with YeJin. So i'm cool with that! Happy happy birthday ahjussi....man I can see all the love you are getting from the whole universe! Take care of yourself and stay happy together! Love ya.

Netizens Claimed Hyun Bin and Son Yejin "Secretly" Held Hands During Drama  Filming, Hyun Bin's Agency Once Again Denied

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

I assume she would have made him a cake like she did in Masters in The House

His fans at The Space also donated 39.25 million won to foreign and domestic children suffering through covid in celebration for his birthday

Wonder if we will get a post birthday pic/video with Binnie surrounded by all his gifts  - similar to LMH had done :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

It's almost midnight in SK, so I'm still not late.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST BINNIE!!!!

Wishing you health, happiness, success and all the best things in life :wub:

Binnie must be so touched by all the fans' effort to celebrate his birthday....he's one lucky boy and he deserves it!

It's really sweet they are sending gifts to SYJ too on HB's birthday....and Hermes for both YJ and HB :w00t:  

So happy today's the last day of HB's quarantine....I'm sure by this time tomorrow he will be enjoying the cakes and 1982 red wine with SYJ already 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1